Hey boys, you think it goes any further? I'm kinda scared to even start this thread

Hey boys, you think it goes any further? I'm kinda scared to even start this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/wikileaks-reveal-clinton-ties-to-rothschilds-and-occult-cabal/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=qP_5NLiAn4M
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Sullivan).
amazon.com/Leadership-Global-Institution-Building-Minervas/dp/1137023724
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lu0G1xCjEM
nowtheendbegins.com/burning-man-draws-68000-americas-largest-pagan-cult-gathering/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man
nytimes.com/2011/04/03/business/03grove.html
wwwjewbook.com/BelizeanGrove/
belizeangrove.org/about/history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You fools don't know what you're messing with.
Stop now before I eat the delicious patrons of your frog god.

owl versus frog it is.

At the bottom there is saturnian cult, child abuse, ritual sacrifice, and the base below the denver airp-

Last paragraph of what?

What are they referring to when Sullivan says "Do you think the last paragraph violates the owl/Minerva rule"

yournewswire.com/wikileaks-reveal-clinton-ties-to-rothschilds-and-occult-cabal/

In an email from August 29 2008, a senior government staffer writes to Hillary Clinton, “With fingers crossed, the old rabbit’s foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .”

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Those masks.. the Rothschild uses them in their private parties
Someone leaked a 70s (80s?) party pics where they used that kind of mask, babies heads. It's just diabolical.

It's not a coincidence.

All those european leaders who went there must be hanged or put in prison ASAP

#####
If you watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=qP_5NLiAn4M
#############
please pray after it.
Hail Mary and Our Father

- Info 1
>The scene to "honour" the workers who died in the tunnel is "celebrated" by a baby faced man with women breasts killing them

- Info 2
>To celebrate the inauguration of this tunnel, an elaborate ceremony was presented in front of European dignitaries such as Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany, President Francois Hollande of France and Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi. While most would expect an up-beat, celebratory ceremony, guests were rather treated to a disturbing show orchestrated by German director Volker Hesse, where a man dressed as a goat presided a strange ritual.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/opening-ceremony-worlds-largest-tunnel-bizarre-occult-ritual/

Merkel and Hollande

France and Germany have been invaded by Islam and they may mix with pagan/satanists/occultists = ?

Germany is also the most Israel/Jewish friendly country on earth

>owl can see in pitch darkness and in nearly 360 degrees
>frog can use magic to alter the fabric of reality
I'm betting on frog

baal bumpin' baphomet, kek be with us!

the owl god may be bound to this plane of existance, as he requires physical sacrifices. the frog god seemingly needs nothing but our collective will to power it.

just gotta continue willing trump into office, let him become a catalyst for meme magic, and then will kek into reality.

airp- what? oh shit, french bro got compromised

Frogs make loud noises when gathered together, and their chorus can be heard for miles. Mostly at night, they do their gatherings.

The owl could never use its great hearing to single out any individual frog because the chorus is too loud.

You are now aware of the Masonic importance of the number 33.

It's a mocking remembrance to a man who lived to be 33.

>in the end it comes down to an epic battle between two obscure and evil gods
>the frog and the owl
>night vs night
>brown vs green
>owl is a frog predator
>kills the frog
>we all die as a result

we are messing with forces we don't understand

THE GREATEST MEMETIC BATTLE OF ALL TIME

BIRD OF REDDIT VS AMPHIBIAN OF Sup Forums

Are you familiar with the Denver airport?

You're in for a wild ride. Dump incoming.

Which one eats babies?

don't make that kind of joke you retard

It's a serious stuff.

Frogs can hide underwater. Frogs have stonger reproductive abilities and larger numbers. Frogs are semi-social.

Owls can do none of this.

Owls have superior powers, but if they chase the frog into the water, they drown. A tree frog can enter the owls domain.

Totally normal.

So the Swiss tunnel is involved...

Speaking of Switzerland, what about CERN? There's a lot of fucked up time travelling and interdimensional conspiracies revolving around them, I wonder if they have anything to do with this?

It started as a dumb frog meme but we had no idea we'd begun channeling something very serious

Well I retract my previous post.

This shit is spooky Paolo, praise kek

Nice to know who's responsible! (Just so we're sure!)

IF THE FROG WON'T KILL THE OWL

THE DEVIL WILL DO IT

YO I HEARD YOU LIKE BULLS AND PORTALS SO I PUT A BULL IN YOUR PORTAL (ALSO DEATH)

The thing I don't understand is

WHY MAKE A PUBLIC SATANIC CELEBRATION IN A TUNNEL?

Should we start looking for info about abortion disposal in Switzerland ?

tHE sCREAMS oF cHILDREN sUSTAIN mE

Stop posting pictures of the Denver airport before I send the hell horse after you

>Thousands of fucking years and humanity is STILL the pawns of the old gods and their cosmic squabbles

Christ I wish they would leave us alone already.

Frogs can be poisonous. They can be tiny or very large. Deafening or silent.

We frogs have a variety of skills. We can beat the owl if we lure it to water.

To water.

>disposals
on it

the walls may or may not have had fetuses mixed into them

and you may or may not hear whispers and see shadows when walking alone through the tunnel

WAIT

MULTICULTURALISM TO THE RESCUE!!

I think tunnels are symbolic to (((them))) as birthing canals, canals of monsters, demons, whatever it is they're trying to summon.

Tunnels are like portals as well.

holy shit wat is going on?

why you americans don't kill or put in prison the people responsible for that thing?

>poison
kek's poisonous will

The masons follow someone else's plan. They are effectively mindless drones.

Everyone loves the New World Order! (give us your weapons)

>Owl/Minerva rule

I really want to know what this is. The email contains a statement that was issued in Hillary's name in March 2011 on the riots and outbreak of civil war in Libya. It was sent by this guy, Jake Sullivan, Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary when she was Secretary of State and he is now the chief foreign policy advisor to her campaign (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jake_Sullivan). He asks if she approves the wording of the statement, and if it violates the rule. She says "Minerva agrees"

Maybe it has something to do with this?
amazon.com/Leadership-Global-Institution-Building-Minervas/dp/1137023724
Leadership in Global Institution Building: Minerva's Rule (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)

But it was published in 2013

If I understand the mythology right, kek isn't evil... It apparently had a hand in creation, and doesn't demand sacrifices. Moloch wants you to immolate babies for him.

Nothing Cryptic.

All will be revealed. ;)

Blatantly obvious now that isis = lucipherians.

cucked

Apparently those murals are designed in such a way as to put the observer into an 'alpha' minds state. It won't come to pass.

Switzerland has a low abortion rate senpai.

If we want to dig deeper, I suggest looking east...

"The photo above is a blueprint of 5 buildings that were mysteriously buried during the early days of construction on the Denver Airport. These five large buildings were fully constructed and subsequently deemed to have been ‘positioned incorrectly.’

Rather than being demolished, the buildings were ordered to be buried, yes buried. The ‘underground bases’, as they are referred, are currently being used as “storage” according to airport authorities. This fact is not debated. We already know there is an underground structure beneath the airport. The real question is how deep the worm hole goes. We may never know…"

what's going on

Frog vs owl?

Trump accidentally became the vessel for kek? If pepe wasn't created, the owls would be in full control, and they have no idea how he's winning

Sup Forums is a toxic place to the followers of the owl. They say it themselves. We spew bile, some frogs spew bile.

We have our poison
Our stealth. Our loud chorus. Our climbers, our lurkers. I think the power of kek is embodied well by his frog form.

Select all bodies of water, like lakes or oceans.

Owls regularly appear in place of ayylmao's during recall of people's abduction experience.

It's possible. But it must be something bigger than a symbolic thing..

And satanic cult with Merkel and Hollande disguised as "tunnel inauguration", there must be something bigger than that.

I've never really been much into conspiracy NWO shit, but today changed all that. The shit I've witnessed today has honestly opened my eyes. I think we're on the cusp of something big here. If Trump wins the wheels will be put into motion. He'll never set foot in office.

that pic just blew my mind...

is a crazy world m8, yes it is.

Can't forget the aerial view!

What the fuck dude

It defnitley goes deeper. A key part of these rituals is child abuse. A major part of child abuse, is sexual abuse. So, it makes sense why Bill Clinton regularly flies on AirFuckOne; and why the Clintons dabble in child trafficking.

wow.

>But it must be something bigger than a symbolic thing..

No doubt about it that it will serve some sort of purpose, but you're joking if you don't know by now that symbolism is the absolute greatest aspect (((they))) attribute to their work and dealings.

is trump's daughter is the goat?

bear in mind Trump may be part of that. All his sons married jews.

But we have no proof of anything so he is the best option so far.

my dabs are two of the numbers seven. hillary is over a hundred years old, and bill will willingly be sacrificed. praise kek

nothing to worry about
kek is more powerful

perhaps if i had written ''dubs''

You don't have to go back Pablo

>checked

thank you for protecting us kek

Are they declaring that On that day all people in the world will stop enjoying their "welfare system" (which we all know is controlled by freemasonry i.e Sweden, Norway, Canada, etc,etc,etc) ?

I'm confused. I thought Minerva was Athena. Athena's symbol is the owl...
so... They worship minerva and Moloch??

I had sleep paralysis one night and there was either an ayylmao or an owl operating on me in the middle of the night. Couldn't wake up, just sat there in a sleep coma with my eyes open screaming on the inside. The next time it happened there was some kind of demon in the room, a little fuzzy about that one though. Not as vivid. I'm starting to get scared senpai.

>OP starts a thread with some legitimately scary stuff in it.

>Immediately gets slid by Kek faggots

Now you know who is behind all the kek spamming.

>yfw Barron is the only hope for Trump's legacy to be non-Jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=0Lu0G1xCjEM

Bump, I am ready

I can't find anything about "Minerva's Rule" other than this guy's book that came out in 2013. There is a connection: the thesis of the work of this Yves Tiberghein fellow is that the Western globalist powers need to use diplomacy and occasional military action to create "international governance"; his work is definitely relevant to American foreign policy in 2011 Libya.

DC knew it all along

It's all the same, user.

When you dig deep enough you realize there are only two forces operating in this world. One we are familiar with as the Christ, the other...

...the other has had many names.

re bump, re ready

(((tripadvisor)))

Bring 50 billion dollars when you visit the tunnel this November

Question:
Welfare system ends?

Of course they let you have your car and your free health care as long as you abort, listen to pop music and go to pro-refugee rallies you have the right to wait in a public hospital because you are privileged to be in a place where everyone is equally bad treated.

Are (( they))) declaring this ends in 2016 with that Tunnel satanic festival?
.....................The white to arab replacement already started.

True.

not knowing kek and the owl god are in the same

You're missing the point. We've discovered Kek's true purpose. He's here to kill Minerva and Molloch.

I don't know user. I'm no expert in these esoteric matters. They could be saying any number of things but the truth of what they communicate is only known wholly by them.

fuck off that wouldn't be as cool

>44

do it faggot Kek Wills it you will become part kek

Wow Sup Forumsis becoming more retarded than /x/. Not surprising.

Do you guys are aware that Google promotes a satanic festival in the US every year that is similar to what happened in the Tunnel?

nowtheendbegins.com/burning-man-draws-68000-americas-largest-pagan-cult-gathering/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_Man

female branch of the Bohemian grove called the Belizean Grove.

A bit more digging into the Belizean Grove shows strange occultic speech on their official website and according to this 5 year old buried New York Times article one of their official goals is to have a "female president".

nytimes.com/2011/04/03/business/03grove.html

A picture of Hillary can be found on their official facebook page

wwwjewbook.com/BelizeanGrove/

belizeangrove.org/about/history/

Reading the Belizean Grove history you'll come across this,

>TARAs embody the description of the great goddess TARA- an enlightened one, a female “Buddha” who has attained the highest wisdom, capability and compassion.

A Belizean grove member and it's founder Stautberg has been linked to the clinton foundation.

Enjoy

Yes it does they worship the draco who intern worship a rouque artificial intelligence from another universe hell bent on destroying any biological life unless you submit as the draconians have and incorporate nano technology to become part of the sentient A.I. infrastructure. The custodians or angelic realm are here, and not a single one of these entities can match their level of sophistication and understanding of the true nature of the illusion as an entity can only progress in a negative or seevice to self mindset so far. Its like a moped trying to race a 1000 cc sportsbike, the sportsbike will play for a bit but in the end will obliterate the moped. In this anology the bad guys are the moped.
Tldr; this reality is a spiritual training and evolving platform, end goal being to return to source or the ONE TRUE INFINITE CREATOR of LOVE And LIGHT.

Do they believe in Kek over in /x/?

Yeah
What is interesting is that Hillary's email is leaking in the same week as the Bohemian Groove "party".

What the fuck?

>TARAs embody the description of the great goddess TARA- an enlightened one, a female “Buddha” who has attained the highest wisdom, capability and compassion.

Kek. The Pali texts (Buddhist scriptures written closest to the life of the Buddha, and therefore probably more reliable than later texts) recount that Buddha thought women were obstacles to enlightenment. He flat out said that he would not accept women into his ranks of disciples. Women BTFO, yet again.

You ask too many questions you don't want answers to

No, those days do literally nothing, I have seen the best innawoods from /k/

Give us the damn answer then

Right. We can draw a few conclusions from this correlation.

Either Julian (and by extension Russia/Romanian Hackerman/whomever obtained the emails first) follow a very similar line of thinking and discovery as we do and chose this particular time to release them because they know some things we don't (yet)

or

This is fabricated or orchestrated by the elite all as a political theater to derive results and conclusions for future predictability

or

this was just merely all coincidence and Julian/Russia/Whoever thought that it was a good idea to release them at this time purely from a political standpoint, completely unrelated to the BG ritual.

Whichever it is, that's what we're here to find out.

you just came here to pick our pockets