Why doesn't trump want to build a wall along Canada?

Why doesn't trump want to build a wall along Canada?

Who says he won't?

because he plans to annex you like the founding fathers of our republic intended

who doesn't gookmoot build a firewall over canada?

you guys realize that you're our Mexico, right

when you guys go full leafistan youll get your wall

If you fence your enemies in, they win

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

The plans have already been drawn up

Because Canada isn't an unstable hellscape. Atleast not yet.

Because trudeau will do it for him.

people on Sup Forums are in denial that in twenty years Canada will build a wall to keep American cartels, nignogs, and the SJW hordes raised by (((millennial parents))) out of our lands

Keep taking in refugees and there will be a northern wall

As for now Canadians aren't coming here in droves and taking jobs from the poorest Americans.

I wouldn't blame you. Every country should enforce their borders.

isn't manifest destiny a lot like 'the reconquista'

face the facts, nextmexico. you're the ones who come here and try to take our jobs and we're beginning to grow tired of it... the people you've sent us; you're not sending your best

Welcome to a Indian basket weaving cham, up and down voting doesn't exist here. Cool frog meme, you'll blend in for sure bro.

>Hillz Shillz plz goz

Retreat to the safety of your mile long fence

As if americans would leave their families behind to cross the boarder and become illegal hockey players in your country

>SJW hordes

IF that is the case, you leaf faggots will beg the salty hold outs of Sup Forums to fight for your mere survival.

Be careful what you with for maple snakes.

And now this is here. Whoops!

Think it will stay in the visible 5 posts for very long?

.... So you'll pay for it? Sounds like a plan famalam

Because Canada has white people. Mexico has hispanics. End of story.

We literally need to build a wall in some areas. You guys have sikh's flooding the boarder to get in to america to get to Costco. You guys are getting cucked by sikh's..