Stop being a film watching manchild and sort your life out

Feminists are tired of emasculated manchildren.

archive.is/FWy1V

>look, mom, I posted it again!

It's too late for me.

this
i haven't spoken to a female that wasn't my mom in several months

Anything is posed here as long as it generates yous.

>several months
>not years
Fucking normalfags taking over Sup Forums I swear

women are to blame for this. If they weren't all frigid career obsessed liberal coal burner race traitors jewish cock sucking sluts men might care about them.

>talking to your mom
fuck off chad

women ain't kino

dude you post it again this morning
we get it you hate women beacuse u havent get laid ever

Who cares what women think? I can't think of a single demographic farther from my everyday life than women.

Don't they have something better to do than worry about the men they're NOT having sex with?

The women are right
Numales need to stop bending over for these false ""nerds""

Oh boy, this thread again. I'm sure it'll end up just the same as the others.

Women are doing all the work, whether at their jobs or at home trying to start a family meanwhile all the men are sitting around on their asses playing video games. I'd be pretty upset too.

No wonder more and more white women are submitting to black MEN.

why do these particular /tv and films appeal to women? Is it because one of the characters in each buddy-cop type show is clearly a homofaggot?

>wanting kids at all
kek

>we are independent women who need no man
>everything is men's fault

Yeah they can go to Tyrone for that one, cause I'm not putting a baby in anyone.

Watch some of the richest and voted most sexy men in the world get complety JUST

Women think every other average joe is just going to roll over and give them what they want

Affleck, Pitt, Depp and Riley Stearns are the martyrs men needed to wake the fuck up

Wake up and do what?

>Affleck, Pitt, Depp and Riley Stearns are the martyrs men needed to wake the fuck up
aren't you forgetting someone?

Don't date me then, lol, I don't leave the house anyway.

avoid getting trapped

I don't eat
I don't sleep

I do nothing but bait for (You)

Since high school 2bh
i fell in love with anime girls

>"I want a real man! Fuck all these virgin gamer nerds!"
>Hey, you're pretty outspoken and aggressive. Maybe if you were more feminine, men would ask you out?
>"OMG what the fuck?? That's so sexist, traditional gender roles are so dated except for when I want them to work in my favor"

I'm glad the chinks are going to take over

have they tryed being more feminine?

But the girl i'm seeing is just wanting a long term relationship without kids....

I have not talked to a female my own age since High school almost 5 years ago lol

Powerful

But how are men being blamed for this? Like, what are they doing that makes women not have children. I don't get it.

are you a virgin?

>We're tired of the very thing we created
Let them eat their fucking cake.

>I play Phyrexian Anonymous