Damn

Damn..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFoCTBM3MNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

If Groot becomes the new face of baby boomer Facebook memes over those yellow things I'm done.

so why do I need tweety bird, the minions, and now baby groot to tell me these life lessons?

That really activates the almonds.

>when people are so stupid they pay for a movie then spend the whole time on their phone

baby groot real talk nigga

i don't know when people are being ironic anymore

Raising your girlfriends baby and still letting their biological father see them - its called men bravery

You mean those nintendo 360 things? haha my kids are crazy about playin em

shit....

Sorry, can't find that in the store to download it if I put it away.

>my kids

Im dyin xD. Preach. Kids these days don't know what that is.

You sure they yours?

I fucking knew Baby Groot would become the next Minion meme for baby-boomers

I fucking love these Facebook mom memes.

These """memes""" make me laugh ironically with such fervor.

okay... what the fuck does that have to do with star wars?

Why is groot on it?

Because no one would give a fuck otherwise.

this image triggers me, baby boomers could have a fucking 2.0 GPA and get into good schools and still maintain their many drug habits. And yet they keep pretending they had it hard.

if someone is standing infront of me talking with their phone out, i go behind and go; whaat ya doooin? snooping in and focusing on their phone

>not swabbing your kids
youtube.com/watch?v=zFoCTBM3MNw

I truly despise the boomer meme. You're projecting your parents onto an entire generation.

50 years ago there was only 2.1 billions of people in the world.

More jobs, more money, more safe space. This is why getting a job today is really hard with a master degree.

I think that affects Africa, India, and China more than it does the US where we still have large amounts of open land to build more cities, infrastructure, and industry. It's more that a lot of people my age are both picky with jobs and think having a degree in psychology or Japanese is worth a damn.

My girlfriend always pulls out her phone when we have a meal. At home, out, whatever. She doesn't necessarily go straight on it (she often does) but she'll place it on the table next to her. I've told her how I feel about it and that I would appreciate it if she just put it away and ignored it for the duration of the meal but she ends up doing it again a week later anyway. What do I do?

we wuz learned
u kids just google the answers
u kids dumb haha but its cool, ignorance is cool and also funny

>girlfriend disobeys him
>doesn't beat the shit out of her

Have you tried going to your bull for advice, cuck?

No but I'd rather not join him in prison.

try eating her pusy whenever she pulls out her phone

bet she'll hate that haha