Conan O’Brien to Face Joke-Theft Allegations in Court

I DIDN'T STEAL ANY FUCKING JOKESSESE!!!!!!!!!!

nytimes.com/2017/05/15/arts/television/conan-obrien-joke-theft-allegations.html

WHAT ABOUT THE WHITE MALES WHO STOLE AMERICA FROM THE PEACEFUL NATIVES???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWxeDuOXO4M
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0
nytimes.com/2017/05/15/arts/television/conan-obrien-joke-theft-allegations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JAY LENO STOLE THE TONIGHT SHOW FROM ME!!!!! IT WASN'T BECAUSE IT WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!!

AND DRUMPF STOLE THE FUCKING ELECTION YOU FUCKS FUCK YOU FLYOVERS!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!

Guess Colbert is smart in that way.

When you no longer tell jokes you can't get accused of stealing any

OH THATS REAL FUCKING FUNNY, MY BROTHER IN THE RESISTANCE, COLBERT, DOES TELL JOKES AND THEY'RE GREAT!!

DELETE THIS POST RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I hope this helps Conan fix the "problem" he noticed of "too many white males in late night... actually, too many white males are a problem world wide!" and gets him thrown off the air to be replaced by an uproarious latina comedian who definitely get a slam dunk in the basic cable ratings.

I would literally kill a white male to porove my Conan love.

Don't fuck with me.

I can see though you shariablue.

This is a slide thread. Do not fall for it.
They are trying to distract from colbertposting

Conan > Lynch

NBC stole his bits & shit.

>autistic Colbert crossposters are trying to shit on Conan now
Careful. Conan used to be a big deal on this board long before you migrated over from Reddit, my friend.

Conan so good he should take over for Charlie Rose.

>latina
>slam dunk

Don't you mean GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL?

kek

KRULBOR YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It isnt Colbert crossposters
This is leftypol doing. Trying to distract
This reeks of desperation, connan is a good guy and hes not an insane piece of shit like colbert.
This is pathetic.

>going to court for "joke-theft"

what..?

>The plaintiff, Alex Kaseberg, claimed in a lawsuit filed in July 2015 that writers from “Conan,” on the cable channel TBS, lifted five monologue jokes from his blog over the course of more than a year

>five monologue jokes
>from his blog
>over the course of more than a year

Even if it were true, he should die.

Implying that topical comedy isn't just a variation of the same joke in every late night monologue

youtube.com/watch?v=sWxeDuOXO4M

I mean, Jesus.

>take someone's content
>don't pay them as a writer
>make millions of dollars

HA HA hello NBC!

Wasn't Weinburg enough?

remember gaseous weiner

Conan doesn't steal jokes. Now Schumer is a different story.
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0

Fuck that. Conan is absolved. The white boy can steal all the jokes he wants,

That isn't theft, it Parallel Thinking, she had some ideas similar to other people's ideas and sketches that just happened to seem identical because there are only so many thoughts that can be thunk.

i don't know much about law but i don't think millions of dollars is the figure that could reasonably be connected to a few shitty blog jokes

meant to reply to

Is "angry Conan" the new forced meme

Conan is indeed a bad guy and insane piece of anti-white-peepo shit. Andy is even worse, some how.

Max Weinberg, and the kike filing this lawsuit, get a lot more respect from me.

>Kaseberg

Remember in 1995 when Bobcat Goldthwaith went on Conan's show and got up out his chair and railed like a madman against Janet Reno for murdering the children at Waco, and Conan got pissed off and made him stop?

I remember.

A true company man since, from Harvard, to SNL, to NBC, to Ted Turner's lap.

>Get a bunch of diversity-hires for your writing staff
>Jokes get stolen

makes me think with my brain a lot

>nytimes.com/2017/05/15/arts/television/conan-obrien-joke-theft-allegations.html

None of the alleged "stolen" material is original. Anyone could have thought of that and with topical stuff in monologues it's almost impossible to be 100% original.

Fuck that.

I'll pay that.

Then hunt down the fucker who pressed charges & get a Mexican cartel to skin him alive.

Conan didn't tell him to stop he laughed and said "Bobcat! Come here!" after he was already done running up the stairs with the table. You're injecting your own shit into the scenario.

I blame Joe Rogan

Why the fuck do Americans love talk shows? Is it because theyre friend simulators, and as a nation theyre addicted to advertising?

In the UK when a channel airs a talk show it's considered a complete cop-out by the channel. 'We've got no ideas, bang some celebs in a room to talk aboiut their new film'.

No matter what happens, Conan will always be responsible for the greatest Simpsons episode.

Conan is different

Do you know why Charlie Rose is?

See. Conan can be Johnny Carson or David Frost given the chance.

Actually, they don't. Statistically, talk shows only get great ratings for the monologue, which is just a bunch of topical jokes, after that the ratings take huge hits, and only those who actually like the show stick around. This is true of every talk show, and the only reason why they're kept on air is because they're so incredibly cheap to maintain, that despite viewership sinking after the monologue bit, it's still profitable.

I say this to say that Americans honestly don't give two fucks about talk shows beyond the normal topical shit. Nobody cares for the interviews except actual fans of the hosts. Especially nowadays when, if you want to watch an interview with one of your favorite actors, just wait until it goes up online and watch it there.

>"I call the big one bitey" lmao XD comedy genius

>Why the fuck do Americans love talk shows?

you clearly have not watched japanese tv before.

If Conan gets hurt I'm gonna kill that kike faggot.

You'd think Denis Leary would be in a Hannibal Lecteresque cell somewhere if you could take joke theft to court.

Carlos Mencia would have been executed

These gifs are so dreamy

jesus what has this meme evolved into

>has to go to court for stealing 3 jokes in 2015

yep...now is the point where ive realized im truly in the future.

what's with the conan hate in this thread? He's GOAT hosts on tv right now. He's genuinely funny and an actual human bean.

>what is sneed's

kek

Man this is some ol bullshit, he put it out on the internet for everyone to see. Also that one joke about the NFL teams is one everybody was making about various teams at that time. How pathetic do you have to be to try to sue over that? I hope this whiny faggot gets dunked on in court.

>White males are the problem
What's wrong with liberals?

Please don't drive Conan into the ground like you are doing with Colbert. Conan doesn't deserve it.

They will, its why this board needs ID's so you can filter their posts.

Conan should fire his writers and do what he did during the strike.

i like where it is going