HOW CAN SHE SLAP

>HOW CAN SHE SLAP
Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIW2hja3U1s&t=5m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Both of them. Her more so.

HOW CAN YOU SLAP

she had no reason to slap him. she deserved that swift hand.

she was.

Did he deserve to get hit in the gooch?

HOW CAN SHE SLAP???

Considering he cried like a bitch afterward, her

Zero on him, all on her.

him for not understanding the show has some type of dominatrix angle to it and he should expect a slap or two.

HOW CAN SHE BRAP?

This. Also, his bantz were too weak.

>y-you go

The dust will never settle on this matter.

The guys who beat him up after the slaps

seriously though guys....how the fuck can she slap?

>I will hit you in the gooch motherfucker!
What did he mean by this?

haven't seen this in years but i'm literally doubled over with my sides consuming me right now. jesus, that video is a treasure

I don't speak Hindi.

Russian version goes very differently:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIW2hja3U1s&t=5m10s

also, the women are basically saying she was asking for it

OURGUY

Gooch is a type of a desert that's made of cream and curry, traditionally sold by Indian eunuchs. It basically means I will hit you in the stomach.

Him, because the context of the show is that they try to endure the abuse

honestly both of them are awkward as hell and cringy and look like they have no idea why they're there and what they're doing

MADARCHOD

BENCHOD

*MOANS*

HOW CAN HE THROW

she didn't touch him right before he hit her, he got triggered by words, not worth hitting her all round.

*MOANS AGAIN*

BLOODY BASTARD

Hey dipshit, the context of the show also expressly forbids physical contact. If you don't know the story don't comment on it.

He sued afterwards and won.

Those 100 fucking white knights that always come to her rescue in this video is fucking pathetic

I think one of the things I find the most annoying is when Indians switch to english and back in the middle of sentences, like choose one, I don't care which

DESIGNATED SLAPPING WHORE

Anyone able to give the straight dope on this? I heard it years ago but I can't remember how it went...

Like, it's not just that the guy is upset that some bird hit him: it deeply violates Pajeet cultural laws, or something.
Like if a cop in the street told him he had to pull his pants up and go find a toilet.

I may be misremembering this but part of it was that they had to restrain him and summon a female family member of his so she could be slapped.

Classic India. 30 men gunning for the one girl in their village.

this tbqhwyf

He took his hand off of the car to hit her. Losing his chance to win the car (I'm guessing).
She must have been a right cuntrag.

>Always come to her rescue
Yeah, nigga. It's a RECORDING.
It's not like they're suddenly gonna wise up and think, "you know what.. this time I'm just gonna kick back and watch events unfold."

That's a dude!

BASTARD. BLOODY BASTARD.

>white knights
>white

>He sued afterwards and won
nigga what
He didn't
the show continued on for two more seasons though the chick playing the dominatrix character got replaced
The most the nigga got was a public apology for the producers of the show
t. pajeet

that's not true.

the whole point of that segment of teh show is taht she is meant to be a woman who is so rude that it offends men's pride to listen to her insults without reacting

she was meant to just insult his pride and agitate him verbally but when he did not care about her words she got carried away and slapped him which she was not meant to do

he was perfectly right to swiftly slap her back

he did not use excessive force at all.

it was an equal slap for an equal slap

> The most the nigga got was a public apology for the producers of the show

He literally had to sue for that. Like, the apology was what he sued for.

Also he went on to become a moderately successful Bollywood actor and the cunt who slapped him faded into obscurity