Anyone else started drinking only Red Bull at the cinema?

Anyone else started drinking only Red Bull at the cinema?

I heartily endorse you consuming products which will shorten your lifespan.

wtf I love Redbull now, I mean not really, I only drink it mixed with Vodka when I'm at the club losing energy around 3AM.

WTF I like red bull now!

Who else

S I P B O Y S

I

P

B

O

Y

S

2nd
We should all be so responsible,

seems to expensive but I like energy drink companies in general since they fund my esports which I watch more than actual TV desu

red bull and redpilled

based af

I'm tempted but for some reason I'm a bit opposed to the idea of dumping huge amounts of simple sugars in my body.

>redpill
>redbull
WTF

we should start calling it redbull pill lmao

I started drinking my bull's bust. Does that count?

Its like chick fil a again

Wowowe so baasseeed
Wtf i love redbull now!!!!!!

You lads fell for the controversial marketing bait hook line and sinker

I always slam a few bullies before a kinosesh. You honestly will not find a better tasting energy drink. Coffee is for normies.

Throw in a bit of vodka and cruise /r/energydrinks. Lol. Just kidding. I'm no redditor.

Shit's good, though. For real.

Only if it from your wife's cunt

>Drinking the energy jew

Red bull by itself is meh but I'm partial to vodka red bull

WHY AREN'T YOU DRINKING MONSTER GOYIM

>Rodney Cyril Sacks (born 1949/50) is an American billionaire businessman, chairman and CEO of Monster Beverage since 1990.

>Rodney Cyril Sacks[3] was born and grew up in South Africa. His parents were Lithuanian-Jewish immigrants.[4] He was educated at University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg and graduated with a law degree as well as a postgraduate higher diploma in tax law.[5]

>A common story circulating on the internet alleges that the Monster Energy logo resembles three Hebrew vavs, and that since the value for a vav in Hebrew numerology is 6, and the Biblical Number of the Beast is 666, the logo reveals Monster Energy to be a Satanic drink. In November 2014, a video of Christine Weick speculating a relation between Monster Energy and Satan was published on YouTube, garnering over eight million views to date

Yes I'm sure this is all just a carefully crafted marketing scheme to sell more Red Bull.

>Mass migration
>less than .02% of the population
>mass

I'm not drinking that shite just because of the CEOs political beliefs

>red bull
>a drink that originated (and is still co-owned) in Thailand

Would you eat something that was 0.02% cyanide?

So it's decided Monster is the poor cuck's choice.