These are the "big money" films today?

These are the "big money" films today?

bump for an explanation from marvelcucks

Why does this movie in particular look so cheap in comparison to the other ones?

Why didn't Vision just blow up the plane?

he couldn't see it

Better marketing studies and feedback studies. In short, they concluded that their main fanbase does not care nor notice the difference between realistic CGI and semi realistic CGI, so the budget can go to other areas. In one hand, its clever, gives them room to invest money in other shit that needs attention, but it also calls their fanbase a bunch of blind retards.

Why would you CG this scene besides Vision? Why? It's fucking actors running. IN AN AIRPORT. FUCKING WHY?!?!!

Is this real? I don't remember this at all? Looks like some behind the scenes footage

believable CGI is much harder to pull off under realistic lighting conditions. As opposed to always relying on dark scenes with theatrical lighting.

WEW

It literally says "PREVIS" in the very file name.

I cant tell if its pure stupidity or just trolling, but this is clearly not end footage from the movie.

its literally behind the scenes production shit moron. "making of" nonsense. nice try with damage control Mouseketter

that's literally just his neck/head moving, if you think that one of the biggest budget modern movies where they probably spent a couple hundred thousand dollars on this shot along wouldn't have proper fucking tracking?

It's literally impossible to mess up motion tracking if you've got reference points like the little balls on the suit he obviously wears- if the suit is even CGI at all, I do know that he sometimes wears a partially real suit.

And that's assuming they didn't just get him a fucking motion capture suit which they probably did but lowers the possibility of it being a tracking mistake even further. Hell I've tracked shots manually and made them look pretty good and you can actually see his neck which is real and it doesn't move so unless they purposefully cut his head off his neck for absolutely no reason and then fucked up the tracking on the head only I see no reason why this isn't simply an unfortunate looking neck movement by RDJ

wow typical hollyjew making the woman in higher quality so the men can ogle her

sexist zionist pigs!

Based feminist white znyder making bad quality wonder woman cgi!

Hahahahahahahaha dude you're a fucking joke hahahaha fucking dumbass WEW

are you trying to say its good or its bad? cant fucking tell

but can you explain why they'd sever his head from his neck and fuck up the tracking only on his head? He's clearly just moving his head sideways, look at the beginning of the shot he's moving it in the opposite direction and it's clearly not a motion tracking error just natural movement

I'm saying RDJ fucked up by moving his neck in a wierd ass way for some reason but it's not a CGI error

so the fault lies with the director/actor rather than the CGI quality

I can 99% guarantee you that it's not a tracking error, nobody could fuck up something that simple unless this movie was made by bioware

The real reason is because they're kid's movies.

Kids don't care about CGI. I remember watching Attack of the Clones as a kid and thinking it was the dopest shit ever.

I also thought it was some dope shit...but for different reasons

>Guardians of the Galaxy have good CGI and okay cinematography
>Main Marvel "Event" movie looks like episode of TV drama

>DJ DOOKU IN THE HOUSE MAKE SOME NOISE

boggles my mind too man. That second Avengers movie felt like such a soulless, corporate focus group tested product it was unreal. It's like they kept distilling any and all visual creativity out of it until it was as uninteresting as possible. The entire movie looks like a fucking parking lot.

>so the budget can go to other areas
Like what? Apparently nothing that the audience gets to experience watching a movie.

Like the producer's pockets