You're a fully grown man and you don't have any friends. Explain yourself

You're a fully grown man and you don't have any friends. Explain yourself.

I don't even try any more. I am alone and I don't care. In fact, I am glad to be rid of you cunts.

Real men don't have friends, that's gay women shit

this desu. I've stopped caring

>maintaining a facade to fulfill the void in your life
Sounds like something a joker would do.

easy answer. theres something off about me. im just fine with small talk but anything beyond that is a no-go. people sense that im odd and are clearly repelled.

I don't like people.

I used to have friends, close ones too, but one day I just stopped answering their phone calls. I decided I don't need to validate my own life and self worth through virtual strangers who only care about the most transient things in a hopeless attempt to connect in a bleak world.

Haven't had a friend in 6 years, and am going to Pharmacy School in august. People come up to me to talk but I just make the most boring small talk possible just so they fuck off.

Friends is for losers honestly. Once you grow up you realize how meaningless they are.

know those feels well

Because I'm weird so normies only find me funny but don't want to be friends with me. But I also hate normies and not sociopathic enough to fake being like them.

There's only a handful of people I can relate to and I keep them at bay from the fucked up shit in my life.

I kicked them all outa my life along time ago but at least I have a hot wife

Self destructive.

Too poor to even seek medical mental help.

So ashamed.

False. It's never a bad idea to maintain a network of contacts. You never know when one of them might happen to get you an In somewhere or a job.

Life throws a lot of curve balls, and having a friend recommend you at their business might be the difference between landing a job in a month's time or 18 month's time (if you get especially unlucky). Despite what the Democrats tried to say these past 8 years, the job market still isn't that great.

I stopped caring once me and my best friend of 15 years stopped talking. We used to eat lunch together in college and one day we just parted ways. Literally "I'll see you later" and we never spoke again.

That and all of the friends I never spoke to after high school graduation showed me just how fleeting these relationships were. I still have friends, but no one I get too involved with.

I do have friends out of necessity, not personal friends, but just colleagues who help me out. But they aren't real friends.

yes but I hate myself & once person tries to be nice I shun them for reasons.

I can hold a job, just not a job with actual people.

My parents were fucked & I'm not Matt Damon.

I'm doing the best I can Trump, Christ be his name... pls don't kill me.

>When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I set aside childish ways.

I do tho. Two very close ones and eight to ten good ones, grillz included. You literally have to have some degree of autism not to have ANY friends at all, and this is coming from a 24 year old khv.

Fuck you.

Do you want the truth Sup Forums?

I know it's the same with me and there's no changing it so why bother trying to make friends or get close to anyone

I've literally never had close friend it's like they're happy to talk with me at work or school because I'm a novelty but they're not interested in becoming friends

It's a strange existence but you just got to ride it out it'll be over soon fingers crossed

My mom is my best friend

I watched the jungle book and got blown in my room. I'm also a social retard who looks like shit what's your excuse?

Is it time for play time with your friends followed by a nap, little guy?

Is that your first sex?

It's actually more autistic to have that social network and be a khv. You literally should've had something happen with one of the girls by now or had a friend try to set you up with someone else.
Most people post-college lose their friends, at least in the sense of having close friends. Only people who keep close friends like that are hicks in rural area who graduate high school and the whole class goes to work at local industry. Otherwise after college, you move for a job, you focus on career, you get a spouse/children. There simply isn't time to maintain real friendships beyond a spouse for most people.

This is unironically me. She would go to the ends of the fucking earth to make sure I'm okay, which is infinitely more than any of the friends I've made over the years.

Never had a friend, friend.

What is the point? You're just going to be a pharmacist and then die? Why the FUCK would you forego living life with such a shitty end goal?

>Friends fade away once married

Unfortunately that is what happens when you get older

I just realized I am not going to have any friends soon. I just got done with college and had many friends while I was there but this last semester I pretty much drifted away. The worst part is I do not even have an interest in hitting them up to hang out or anything.

Don't you get lonely? I sometimes feel sick to my stomach on Saturday nights sitting alone in my apartment while I know other people are out having fun.

tl;dr this guy is "that guy" where he works

Here's a question I made a facebook account and have 15 friends in some strange attempt at being more social

I feel like I badly need to delete the account but I don't want to be a hermit what do