JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgQc2Av9gZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>my actions are dependant on my grandma's emotional reaction to a Jewish lie

ERASE ME

Regard them as a fucking idiot and quit feeding their made-up persecution fetish.

holy shit. shut the fuck up already, damn kikes

>Posting your epic facebook battles on Sup Forums and showing it to your 4chanion buddies.
topmay-may my friend. You're one of the cool kids now.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=BgQc2Av9gZc

ebin simply ebin

Say trumps israels greatest ally and only self hating Jews are against him

RARE

How old is the person in blue? Is it remotely realistic that her grandma was even old enough to remember such things?

This can't be real

oy vey holocauster travels in genes you nazi

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Seriously what a pussy

what's the point of playing devil's advocate on Sup Forums. you just come across as a pussy.

In 1960 Fidel Castro cleared out his prisons and asylums and sent them flooding over here. That is what Trump is accusing the Mexican government of doing in his quote. Nothing Nazi about it at all and it's also true. Nowhere does he say "ALL Mexicans are rapists/criminals/etc". Plus "Mexican" is a nationality and "Jew" is a race/religion.

Tell her that.

1980* whoops

>Wouldn't that make more Jews

AHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY HITLER

Do they really think he will gas anyone?

Someone needs to teach them how to spell "dank" properly.

the best by far was

> HIS DARK MATERIAL

at least someone could shill with humor

>Trump is Hitler

They say this about any politician who swears to be anti-establishment. They said this about Jean-Marie Le Pen, they said the same about Viktor Orban, they compared Farrage's speeches and ads to Nazi propaganda and the list goes on.

It really is "anyone I disagree with is Hitler". It's not at all a meme.

This person is 18. These gymnastics are incredible. I know what Hitler meant about arguing with Jews

>Jean-Marie Le Pen
>got fined twice for talking shit about the holocaust

and yuropoors always try to come here and say they have free speech

Wtf, I hate Trump now.

#ImWithHer

Remind them that Israel has a wall.

>I'm not a goyim

I've never seen a yuro say that. We know we don't have free speech.

its always fucking faggots in the states claiming europe has the same rights that the US does
and yet they don't stay in their own country

Damn, bringing out the heavy artillery.

>concentration camps
Sounds like a certain democrat.

I thought you meant on Sup Forums. My bad.

nah normies visiting or going to school here.
I realize Sup Forums understands the difference in freedom and they will just shitpost about other shit like healthcare costs or mass shootings

Why is the media so scared of darkies

Leftist yuros are actually deluding themselves into thinking they are free, as they don't consider "hate speech" to be free speech, so they don't mind if they are not allowed to say politcally uncorrect thing. Just like they don't mind not being able to own guns because they think they don't "need" them.
There is nothing more pathetic than a wageslave voting for the most oppressive politicians while thinking they are free because they can drink alcohol, fuck bitches in nightclub, share their retarded status on twitter and facebook with their latest iphone. Fundamental human rights? Lol, they can't even fathom what living as a free human being could feel like.

Shit that motherfucking playa is going all out!

Yeah you're pretty much on point.

Ronald Reagan's policies are the reason why things were nice up until 2008

He reduced inflation, ensuring wages remained nice and valuable/able to buy stuff

Deindustrialization skyrocketed under Clinton leading to a hollowing out of jobs available to the least educated combined with mass illegal immigation

keep up the good work user

Oh please, fucking jewish propaganda.

Only crying our grandfathers will be doing about Hitler is the lament of his death and the sorry state the world is in now because of it.

wow she touched on trump's wall and israel's wall but not mexico's

Time to mention the trade deficit and introduce her to La Raza and Aztland or whatever the fuck it is

>A WALL FOR ME AND NOT FOR THEE

Push her on the hypocrisy of this, ask her why Israel doesn't let in lots of Arab Christians since Arab Christians don't want Jews dead and Muslims want them both dead

>the cost of the wall meme

Kindly remind them of how much INS, the DEA, and Homeland Security spends on the current situation. Also, $10 billion is literally lower than chump change for the US.

It's always darkest before the don.

Did she just call muslims violent?
>Call her a bigot

>Why would evil people spare the children?
It is like you people don't understand banality of evil. It is much easier to legitimatize killing adult males than 5 year old girls to the common foot soldiers

I'm not sure it'd matter to evil people.

Hitler is not an argument

Well put

For the higher brass? Sure. But it is hard to tell foot soldiers than killing 5 year old girls is only 'doing your job'. That takes years of conditioning

>my grandma cried
>burn the constitution

fucking post link
i want to get involved in that conversation

Good post, lurking for response.

>killing

The Gestapo was just arresting them and sending them to camps

pst pst, inform yourself nigga

snopes com/mexico-guatemala-border/

OP here
Still waiting for this arch-heeb to respond.

>Donald Trump's dark and scary night
Now this is a novel I could myself cozying up with.

Also, don't forget to write down that in 1940 Irsael didn't existed and after it was created in paper it's only been a Pelestinian masacre??

Might as well be a death sentence. Even so that makes it even easier to get the foot soldiers to do such 'evil' things

That's bullshit. Say what you want about nazis but rapes, especially ones on jews were extremely rare.

>mfw he blamed the Catholics for selling out his Jew grandmother to the Nazis

This just makes him sound badass desu.

He probably won't. Jews and liberals never admit defeat. They won't be convinced by your arguments and they won't even have the backbone to admit they have no counter-argument. They just slink away, and tomorrow will go back to spouting the same old leftist rubbish as if your discussion had never happened.

Remember 6 bazzilion of gorrilion kikes

If you believe Jew propaganda the Nazis originally had their soldiers rounding up the jews, having them dig a big massive hole in the ground and then shot them one by one execution style but gave up on that type of holocausting because of all the PTSD it caused

In any case you might as well argue the Maoist and Soviet secret police were all "omg we're sending these people to their deaths I feel so bad" or that during the Cultural Revolution people felt bad as they destroyed thousand year old temples and massacred the priests

>snopes

Fuck off, faggot

The more Bernouts and other newfags come here the more I see that shit site posted

Another Jew who miraculously escaped being holocausted.

Not everyone wishes to see the USA purged, sadly.

Wow.

>unironically saying goyim and revealing your powerlevel on fagbook

Cancer alert.

cringe as fuck man.

This new generation of 4channers if repulsive. Looks like another board shift is coming soon folks, newfriends are ruining the fun once again.

>Cancer alert
>cringe
>4channers
you're not fooling anyone, newfag

the jew responding him is the one that said "goyim"

seems very very secured

>Every year, hundreds of thousands of Central Americans cross illegally into Mexico—400,235, to cite one oddly precise estimate from the Mexican National Institute of Migration—along the country’s southern border, which angles over 750 miles of river and volcanic slope and jungle at the top of Central America.

ngm.nationalgeographic com/2008/02/mexicos-southern-border/cynthia-gorney-text

I've been there m8, your candidate bases his arguments on lies, accept it

did you even bother to look at the first image for more than 5 seconds?

>yfw feels wins the feels vs reals war

LoL

reminder

>I'm not a goyim
>literally, "I'm not human cattle, like you are"
What marvelous things the world holds in store for you, little jude.

Fuck how do I catch it no pokeballs :(

nahh fuck that, shit is barely UNCOMMON

>Never been a fiscally responsible Republican POTUS.

you are doing His work user. kek be with you.

>German literally posting bullshit

When is your cucked country going to have a race war so we can bomb you?

only to jews!

i think its hilarious that shekels is a real currency

Last year a friend of mine got me "good jew starterpack" for chistmas. It contained among other things a 20 shekel bill.
[/blogpost]

FUG

DELETE DIS

ptsd

I wonder how old his grandma is, probably 75.

Lel