YOU DUMB-PASS!

WE'RE

AGAINST

THE MOON

Slide it

GET OUTTA HERE YOU FAT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

BUFFALO

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru

I couldn't stop laughing about this because it's how every Liberal I know spergs out.

It's like they don't know how to have a conversation. Liberals are literally zombies who don't know how to deal with someone who doesn't think exactly like they do.

Is that retards panties inside out?

Like a stripper is against Patriarchy.

when you live your life being constantly told your ideas are the 'right' one, that you and people who think like you are compassionate and caring, that those who disagree do so purely because they are selfish, or in some cases just plain evil, makes it hard for these people to accept anyone thinking differently. in their minds they have a monopoly on doing the right thing.

Need more of merchants. Sup Forums is losing it.

*Qatar is totally cool though

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

ya you just keep telling yourself that bud

whos in the wrong?

And backwards.

Why can't more liberal women be as hot as Ana Kasparian?

>in their minds they have a monopoly on doing the right thing.
I've literally had people call me evil simply for saying things like "history is messy, and it's never a story with a side of all good guys and a side of all bad people."

Like, people were shouting at me and cursing me out. I just smiled at how angry they kept getting. The conversation ended with them saying they needed to start murdering Republicans in the street and killing off old people.

These are "peaceful" liberals. They literally think that when they murder people it's "for the good of mankind'.

>They literally think that when they murder people it's "for the good of mankind'.

They're not wrong, tho. Objectively speaking, mankind would be much better off without certain groups of people.

>without certain groups of people.
Without Republicans?

Probably one of your sneakier moves Elad. I tip my hat for that one.

Communist, leftist Jews, majority of niggers, Muslims et cetera.

>tfw when u just triggered some turkroach

WHERE IS THE PLANE?

pussy slayer

>Ana Kasparian will NEVER sit on your face

m.youtube.com/watch?v=StHjLQOJnn4

>invisible dick

has his neck always been that thick? if he buttons that top button hell choke to death

forgive me kek, for wasting trips on ungodly affairs

Kek is there anymore of these Alex jones cenk memes? I missed out and need to save them
Any anons Can hook me up?

Last bump