ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NA2rBTnLvOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me.

she is one of those girls who thinks shes a conservative because she had her fill of dicks EARLY

she is actually a he

>ywn be a woman and cash in on all the beta men on the internet
There's gotta be a market for camguys or something.

The only word to describe her is 'retard.'

>previously run as a candidate for the Canadian Libertarian Party
>now shills hard for an economic protectionist because he melts snowflakes
>refers to Ted Cruz, the economic libertarian who had a feud with John McCain, as a bland establishment figure

How long before she gets raped?

She literally provides nothing new to any sort of conversation and she defended Richard Spencer.

The literal only reason she is relevant is because of her beta orbiters on Insta/Facebook/Patreon

>Implying

Sorry, that profession is only available to premium accounts.

Pretty sure that market would only be for gay guys. You're not gonna be a "camguy" with a paying audience of women. So if you don't mind jerking off for the benefit of other dudes, go for it.

Spencer is a cute though

>villians
>not doing something wrong

Can we stop this meme that women can be "alt right", please the female reptilian brain is not capable of higher order thinking.

>ywn cover her with your piss
feelsbadman

I want to protect that gap!
youtube.com/watch?v=NA2rBTnLvOg

who dis

literally literal

She's like 20 or something, people don't have well-rounded worldviews at that age, especially not women

Even Hitler said that a man shouldn't get involved in politics before the age of 30 because he is liable to change his opinions multiple times as his knowledge and understanding grows and a person would thus lose credibility in front of his supporters

>alt right
>higher order thinking
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd agree with you if it weren't for the fact that she's trying to forge a career as a political commentator.

>and she defended Richard Spencer
So what? The only ones who hate on Spencer are faggots and niggers

Spencer might be a faggot though. He played Hamlet in college and used to work for the Vienna Opera house

I want to make white babies with here

Gabe Newell.

Paid mods is what the REAL community wants.
It's progress.

is there a market for camguys with massive 4 inchers?

;_;

Theres one but your public would still be horney faggots

Fuck off, retard.

Daisy Ridley

>inserts jesus reference in your path

You jelly? Paid mods are coming. They are running a business, not a charity.

Deal with it.

I want to fucking stab you in the throat while bathing with your blood.

Paid mods are cancer and you fucking know it.

No they're not. They're a product or service like anything and providing a platform for them to be bought and sold would do wonders for the modding community.

The only vaguely discernible reason why paid mods are a "bad" idea is because "I have to pay for something now". Fuck off you entitled manbaby.