"people obsessed with jews controlling the world never present any evidence" -Paul Joseph Watson

"people obsessed with jews controlling the world never present any evidence" -Paul Joseph Watson

youtube.com/watch?v=_UMKf3SgsC8

Infowars, prison planet, Alex Jones and his ring of shills always avoid the real questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU
youtube.com/watch?v=dyqZydy1siI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, why don't they just start ranting about Jews and get their channels and income stripped from them?
Think dum dum.

Because they are shills. Alex, infowars, ect.. all owned by time warner and are controlled opposition

It's all about the shekels, isn't it?

A slave to the shekels knows no shame.

木嶋のりこ

>Never provide any evidence

PJW we know you lurk here so have a browse cunt

someone post the chart of every person in charge of major news networks, and where the jewish ones are highlighted in red

there it is, kek
thanks

PJW is a fucking shill.

He knows, and chooses to be dishonest.

Death Penalty.

Watson's a Kike shill, Alex Jones is a Kike. 2+2=4

Jews run the federal reserve, Hollywood and Supreme Court. That's pretty close to running the world.

race war now

>what's you're opinion on the Jewish influence in the Media?
>well... conspiracy... neo-nazi... it's not true

Why just he doesn't say: "yes, there is a disproportionate amount of Jews in the Media but I disagree with the idea that their influence is detrimental to western societies.

This would sound like an honest and rational answer. Instead he just calls people name and deny the obvious.

>yes, there is a disproportionate amount of Jews in the Media
Isn't the next logical step to assume they have in group preference and hold Whites to a double standard and overwhelmingly support Israel (Like they ALL actually do IRL)

The real question is "Wheres the beef?" you stupid nigger

You can easily just pretend that media career relies so much on networking that it favors nepotism.

Saying that Jews control the banks is a much more slippery slope.

infowars has always been sympathetic towards kikes, not just alex but the others like paul too

どうも
バーガーくん
お前にはいつもバーガーと自由があるように

>Shills

Maybe they're afraid of pissing off the people who own the media for some reason?

That's some mental gymnastics right there, Jews shut it all down because if you were to admit stuff like that even the plebs would be able to see a pattern.

Jews will never allow it to be openly discussed so don't bother appeasing them. Focus on the people and stuck to your core points (None of the subversive flat earther or Ne-Nazi crap)

Fuck the Jews focus on your target demographic and commit to red pilling them slowly.

To build a tower you must first lay the foundation

>present evidence
>(((pure coincidence)))

Guess you're right Zimbabwe

This. The "jewish conspiracy" is the like the first red pill a person takes. It's not even a redpill it's just common sense now.

Let me translate what he means:

"I have yet to see video where ever jew in the world admits to their misdeeds and tribal malice toward the entire world. Until they literally grab me by the jacket and shake me while screaming out a detailed confession of their misdeeds backed by videotape, I will continue to believe what I want to believe."

It's called willful ignorance. It's also cowardice, although perfectly understandable if you are a public figure who can be crucified and imprisoned for telling it like it is.

Who says they control the world?

They have a heap of influence due to nepotism in banks and private organizations

They're also lefty in most cases, which is why people see the pattern

Your media, financial system, entertainment, Disney etc, infiltrated in both parties

Basically control America

Maybe it is because they aren't retards.

The reason why "the jews did this" people and conspiracy theorists are retarded is because they never rescind their ideas no matter how much evidence is presented proving they are wrong, and because they are in a "boy that cried wolf" scenario where literally EVERYTHING is the fault of the jews or a false flag or whatever.

>plane is hijacked then crashed into the ground
"was the jews and mossad for sure. someone important was on board"

>plot to hijack plane and crash it into the ground foiled before taking place
"jews made up this plot to try and get more permission to spy on us"

Nice strawman, You'll Jews are behind most of those fallacious accusations in an attempt to make us all seem absurd

>the problem with presenting evidence of jewish corruption real or imagined is you will instantly be labelled antisemitic...they have ingrained this in the collective conscious and in western law...we will need to purge the jews in positions of power in the next world war for any chance of a fairer world.

Denying the lol-ocaust is illegal in South Africa too now. :(

And now Im going to refute your entire argument with a single youtube video

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ4VsXWhpsU

TL;DR The Jews did, in fact do 9/11. Their agents were arrested the same day by NYPD and turned over to the FBI. They had a fake work order and fake ID's giving them access to the basement levels of the Twin Towers and they were driving Two separate vans one with traces of explosives and the other packed to the hilt with explosives. One of the guys later Broke down under interrogation and ratted out the others.

The FBI Field Office Reports clearly show in roughly 1,800 pages the Connection between the Israeli Mossad and the Hijackers. They ghosted all of the terrorists the entire time they were in the US and provided them with operational Security and Support.

Those same FBI reports are Directly Cited by the Declassified 28 pages of the JSIC report.
Jews did 9/11 user. It is literally the undeniable fact now.

You can get the FBI reports via a FOIA request and read them yourself

This. Its even the fact that there are many non-jewish elites that are as bad as the Jewish ones but you will never hear them say any other religion that is not Jewish.

Adorable. See this

I agree with Paul Joseph Watson on this one. They never present any evidence. Just for the sake of argument, let's say the Jews really do control everything. Well what are we going to do about it? I don't like pointless conspiracy theories that have no end-game, or any way to stop it.

So if you tell me the Jews control everything, but don't provide any evidence, and also tell me that I just have to submit to the Jews and there's nothing I can do about it, it's really no wonder I'm not going to listen.

you should REALLY read through a thread before you comment

what's the purpose then to make videos with misleading content? is it money?

>"the jews did this"
This is also just a really broad conspiracy theory. The jews did this, the jews did that. Then you're like "ok let's stop them" and they tell you it's impossible and you just have to give up

Ok thanks, you know I had my doubts but seeing some literal whos discussing it in a basement has cleared up all doubts in my mind

So what you're saying is public figures aren't being public figures for anyone's good but their own, despite supposedly representing the people?

This needs to be hammered into people's heads more often. People like this are in positions that are supposed to be about doing things for the collective good of a people, but in reality do nothing to help the people, and in fact are complicit in lies and agendas that actively harm the people, refusing to do what's right or good because of fear of possibly fatal punishment.

You are paid, there are several comments proving you wrong

You guys are nuts. Inb4 "gee I wonder who's behind this post", but you're all literally insane. The fact that you choose to obsess over an alleged worldwide conspiracy theory that may or may not even be true, and ultimately has no lasting effect on you regardless, is something that's really just pathetic and upsetting. Your "evidence" is cherry-picked and flimsy, and it carries the all too familiar stench of confirmation bias. I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of drunk, schizophrenic homeless people.

ahhh The condescending Dismissive snark of a forum slider.

Thats the Eddie Bravo podcast. Hes a contribute to the Joe Rogan Podcast. Also a big deal in the UFC.

So its not just "some guys basement"

Also the man talking is Ryan Dawson. He is literally the original "anti-Neocon". His Documentary "war by deception" is literally the First Fully sourced and factual account of 9/11 that has ever been made

The head of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth literally says "im just an engineer. Im here to tell you how the building fell. If you want the why then talk to Ryan Dawson"

Thats not an Argument. Also have you read the Declassified 28 pages yet? Have you read the FBI reports cited in the 28 pages?

if you had read those reports like i have then you would know that Israel was directly involved in the 9/11 attacks. whats my source? our own Senate intelligence committee and our own FBI

Some shitty video isn't evidence of a conspiracy. Just because a Jew is involved with this or that, isn't evidence of a conspiracy. Seriously, why the hell would Jews conspire to import thousands of Muslims into Europe, increasing attacks on French and German Jews and forcing them to flee?

You could equivalently draw up situations which white people are behind. Does that mean there's a white conspiracy? No, don't be stupid.

Obliviously he's not gonna call the vermin out.

Found the kike

And yet he is associated with Alex Jones. wew.

What a pozitively subversive asshole.

>It's just a (((coincidence))) that Jews make up half the supreme court, and own media and finance.

Not an argubemt :DDD

That's the other thing. Just like leftists scream "racist" to avoid arguing, you call people Jews or JIDF. It's intellectually lazy.

How about if you believe that did us have low iqs and it's their own fault that they're criminals and get shot then why don't you also believe that Jews are just naturally better at running businesses and that's why they dominate them all

Dindus* have low iqs

No, Ryan Dawson is just some guy who hates Jews and thinks the Holocaust never happened and Jews did everything bad in this world.

isn't Watson an Alex Jones protege? these guys have been shilling from the beginning. 100% working for the shekels.

>asking people why something would happen instead of brainstorming reasons for yourself

Nice deflection. Classic.

If you actually think about it, you can find numerous reasons why Jews as a collective would want to conspire to let Islam into Christian nations.

Revenge for supposed crimes against them.

A way to force another crusades by having Islam "invade" Christian countries.

A way to cause further war and strife through the world because war is very, very profitable. Jews are stereotyped as in love with currency and in-fact own a majority percentage of banks. Stereotypes, while inaccurate, exist because part or majority of a group display common actions in line with the stereotype.

Jews have also been removed from countries since the dawn of civilization, as a group, for their crimes. Why? It cannot be everyone else.

never listened to bravo's podcast

thanks user

Nothing here proves a conspiracy. Jews have been known to have high IQs and be good businesspeople, which can account for the high number of Jews working at high positions in the US media network. There's no way you can prove that they're trying to push some kind of agenda that most of them probably don't even know fucking exists, likely due to the fact that it's a product of your own depraved, paranoid psyche.

You're misunderstanding. It's not Jews as in all of them, it's a collective of Zionists at the top of the Jewish group that uses the scapegoat qualities of Judiasm and Semites to cover their own ass.

No, most of them don't even know it fucking exists.

They're clueless like the bluepilled normies.

But, not all of them. The ones in the low levels of the media, reporters and publishers, they probably don't know much, if anything and are just following orders.

It's like a tiered system, with ranks, like any military or intelligence group ever, friend. Hell I'd bet even the kike CEOs in that picture you quoted don't know EVERYTHING about it.

The real ones who control things are the ones who you've never heard of. Who are not in the public eye much if at all.

How do we destroy him?

>How do we destroy him?
We don't, he is actually very useful.

He gets people to question things, which is the difficult part.
Once you begin to question, you don't really stop.

They're like 1% of the global population and they control 92% of all of the wealth...how is that not "ruling the world"?

Based fox news.

Total shill, he shouldn't even address this topic he's redpilled enough to know but for obvious reasons he can't come out with it, but this...

This is "Infowars" and Alex Jones very very weak spot. Ask them about Zionists, The Protocol of the Elders of Zion, and they fucking freak out.

This is the only question Alex Jones can not handle. Controlled opposition or he made a deal that he can say anything but can not mention the news.

any sources to back that up?

youtube.com/watch?v=dyqZydy1siI
>STOP CRITICIZING ISRAEL YOU ANTI SEMITES OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Surely it's just a coincidence...

Some long shots in the table... Seems that any liberal or educated person in the world is labeled as jewish... Make the table with verifiable sources. Also most firms have multiple vice-presidents (list them all) and a board.

#NotAllJews #NotAllMuslims #NotAllr9k #NotAllpol #NotAllbusinessmen