>Donald J. Trump’s Full Nomination Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC w/ Chuck Todd 7/24/16
youtube.com/watch?v=iLcL2fSxGKw
>Manafort & Stephen Miller on CNN 7/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewv3f6vpNdM

ENTERTAINMENT
>YCSTT Volume XXVIII ("I Am Your Voice")
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9agPL4dTs
> Debbie Wasserman Schultz Booed off Stage
youtube.com/watch?v=qRbBVULW73M
>Follow the Foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=SN2F1dvA83g
>Hillary4u&Me Song (2007)
youtube.com/watch?v=5FvyGydc8no
>Molyneux & Mike Cernovich on DWS & #DNCLeaks
youtube.com/watch?v=-pgzugkPqJU
>Pro-Clinton Super PAC Ad Pictures Trump as President and references Hillary’s own incompetence
youtube.com/watch?v=sXg6cqCMjpI
>Trump calls the Cleveland Police Chief after Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUMEam0BA
>2016_General_Election.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=xKQIl0VNo1Q
>WATCH: Bernout on MSNBC says "Trump is less dangerous than Hillary"
twitter.com/CMSplendo/status/757633909563588608
>GOODBYE BERNIE
youtube.com/watch?v=bJcbbUUyJW8

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Archive
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289043-sanders-camp-pondered-asking-dnc-for-private-plane
demconvention.com/event-categories/july-28/
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4umz96/we_are_closing_rsandersforpresident/
youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk
youtube.com/watch?v=6duvP2adOSU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQDm64Gjr7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO!

AWWOOO

WHAT KIND OF BERN YOU WANT FAMALAM?

First for frauke petry

>mfw shills in full damage control

can't wait for hillary's speech

Any know what time the roll call vote will be?

Pence is cute. CUTE!

> mfw Mike looks exactly like how I thought american kind grandpas would look like
I was 6 or 7 at the time.

All right: I want direct funding for my living necessities. I want to establish relationships with a group of people who can pay for my baseline needs like food and rent. I am looking for people who do not feel they need to see any “return” on their “investment.” I am looking for people who understand that money is a bad joke we use to hurt each other. I’m looking for people who like me were born with a lot of privileges but who have had the awareness and emotional stability to keep their bucket under the faucet when the money comes out.

I do not need the support of anyone who thinks that I will deserve to eat and sleep only after I have fulfilled some standard they’ve chosen to hold me to. I am looking for people who believe that if you spend your life in a small room thinking, you deserve to live and breathe the same amount as someone who spends their life doing intense physical or mental labor, or who has money that “makes money."

When I have established a means for a small group of people to directly meet my needs, and I know that the people involved understand the value of what they are doing and would continue without me, I will transfer these relationships to someone else. This will provide for the basic living necessities of a person who would not usually have the opportunity for their needs to be met by strangers on the internet. They will not be asked to do anything to keep these relationships going. They will simply have their needs met.

Trump has made me a better person

Are you ready?

>Ssssh, bitte user, ruhe, du kannst nicht so laut sein, es ist nur einen handjob

nice digits pham have a (You)

when is that?

I like Mike

Early enough to do during breakfast.

Holy fuck

ROASTED THANKS!

REMINDER THAT WE SHOULD BE SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT DEMEXIT

THIS IS A CRUCIAL TIME. WE MUST GET AS MANY DEMS TO LEAVE AS POSSIBLE.

Tthe more Democrats that leave because of the DNC controversy and Bernie Sanders the less votes Hillary gets in November

Go onto social media and Shill for Demexit. We want to get it trending on every social media platform.

Get our Meme factories up and running, make some good demexit maymays to spread around. Focus on victimizing bernie and villainizing the DNC and Hillary.

REMEMBER NOT TO MENTION TRUMP. We don't want to even TRY to persuade them to vote for Trump. They are more likely to take it as a threat or find it offensive etc. Again, focus ONLY on trying to convince Dems to leave.

Onward Meme warriors, to victory!

My face needs to be between those logs

At no other time has the emotions of the Bernie People been so high. They're full of hatred against the establishment, against Hillary, against the media. This is the absolute zenith point of the Bernie movement, everything has all come to this.

And what matters now, what matters tonight, is their feeling of disappointment against Bernie himself. "I believed in you. I gave you everything I had. My money. My time. My life. And now you're throwing me away like nothing." And it doesn't just stop at disappointment. It's bleeding into betrayal. Resentment. Anger.

And so now what is Trump saying?

"Your hero, Bernie, left you to die. But I'm here for you. I can give you the revenge you so crave against the establishment which betrayed you, when everybody else was too weak to do it. I am your voice now. Nobody else."

This sounds like a terrible investment.

Checked n CUTE

Watching the DNC video for Sanders speech part. Is it worth it for lulz or nah?

I really hate how everyone in the media I saying that the DNC was great and that everyone had really great speeches.

>Michelle Obama saying "America is great" and then saying America still has a lot of problems
>Muh racism and black niggers in Muh White House
>Muh kids
>Bernie and warren, trump is bad, fuck the 1%, vote Hillary

What a goddamn pandering shitshow.

A new D-day for a new century.

How upset do you have to be before you are mentally ill? I think the desire to separate political action from emotion is a symptom of the masculine cultural assumptions operating in our lives. People with strong feelings must be unstable, so the detachment required to be emotionless about situations must produce better decisions. This is an authoritative male way of thinking: the people with the least at stake should make the decisions.

Since I was born white, I think the most productive thing I can do in this culture might be for me to give up as much of my privilege as I can conceive of, and renounce systems that want me to experience “pleasure” or “safety” (as defined by our culture) at the direct cost of the suffering of others. I understand that other human beings come to different conclusions about living. This is where I’m headed.

>CoalBerners' faces when

I have said watch, they won't do the roll call AND Bernie delegates who are dissenting will be unseated and replaced with Clinton alternates.

Watch for Day 2 to run "smoother". ZERO BOO'S will be had during Bill's speech

And Bernie retweeted that message for all his supporters to see

how do we reach out to the latin-american community?

>mi presidente...

This is fucking perfect. Based NY Post

Where do we donate to help Bernie get his private jet to continue his speeches for Hillary?

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289043-sanders-camp-pondered-asking-dnc-for-private-plane

The most cucked man in politics

Man, I want to shoot my white supremacy into her pussenhiesen

Their resistance only makes our penises harder.
We are virtually invulnerable to raids. Just remember that a sizeable portion of people on Sup Forums were libcucks who couldn't turn a blind eye to the truth anymore and succumbed to our persuasion skills.

>demconvention.com/event-categories/july-28/

Thursday

Pence started out as a literally who to most, but ended up quite liked/loved, I gave Hillary's choice a benefit of the doubt but honestly he doesn't have the kind of chemistry or likeness.
Trump really knows how to pick them and I'm excited for the debates and those comfy as fuck rallies.

>literally giving up your principles to ride on a plane

So today is race pandering day. Great.

>that gif
>when you remember you forgot to prep the bull

I sometimes can't tell the difference between a raid and a Tuesday.

She really wants the black vote

what a mess

Let them raid, they'll get redpilled.

Look at Ben Garrison. He used to hate us, now he's making comics will Sup Forums memes. Scott Adams is also becoming absorbed with Sup Forums

Tell me this isn't real

Kek nice

Out of all the presidential candidates this year, who would have guessed that scumbag Cruz would be the only one to stand up for himself?

I hate Ted for what he did, but he has much bigger balls than Bernie ever will

>Dems erect walls to keep Bernie supporters out
>It starts fucking raining
Just fuck my shit up

Fuck, I have to work then

Making America great by promoting whores and not smart modest women?

A guy from Pirkanmaa said Trump will never go ahead Hillary on polls.

>wife didn't take his last name

It is real. It's happening today.

Ratings cancer, people will be depressed as shit, just the same sob story over and over again. Then again it's clearly going for the "storytelling" tacobowl vote and "lifetime TV" women vote full-throttle. But it's overkill. Absolutely too much. Hillary is throwing votes away for scraps.

And it'll be "dark" as shit too. Not positive. Not "America is already perfect!".

>yfw when you are a Bernie supporter and you see this

Boobies though. Are you not a red-blooded male?

That was par for the course. Cruz is slimy and will do anything to advance his career

It's just simple fap material, Ivan.
Don't think too hard about it.

THREADLY WARNING:
>Deleddit just shut down r/SanderForPresident to stop the rebellion from upsetting the Killbot
>We might experience an influx of refugees, keep your guards up
>Welcome them but trust no one, might carry cancer with them

reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4umz96/we_are_closing_rsandersforpresident/

UPDATE:
>Bernie wanted a private plane from Hillary Rotten Clinton

What is the link?

True. Bernie has become a laughing stock. Sad.

Why should I vote for trump if I think both candidates are shit?

Hillary shills want S4P shut down, so the mods chimes in and says he'll do it

You want to give up what your ancestors built for you and dedicated their lives to provide for you.

This is next level sadistic.. Have a fucking kid

reminds me of this part:
youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk

If you think both candidates are shit, you must want a disruption of the status quo. Trump will give you that.

Roo Roo for Trump!

with a lame quip that echoes Hillary's earlier quip. Thus cementing the fact that he's her bitch now.

Psychologically, this is extremely powerful. Trump is swooping in and getting those emotionally-dependent cucks in their time of greatest vulnerability. And getting them to identify their voices with HIS. It's genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=6duvP2adOSU
Tim Kaine, confirmed gay.

no idea but I assume it was to this

>Meanwhile, In Our Universe...

>replaced my bed with a hammock
>to combat the heat getting sapped out from under me I lined it with my old comforter
>got soft as fuck throw blanket
>tfw lay ontop of the comforter in the hammock and cover myself with the throw
>then cocoon myself with the comforter
>use a bit of it for neck support but don't need much because of the angle I lay at
>shitposting and watching animu
>suddenly think about how some day I'll be telling my grand kids all about the greatest president of my time, Donald J Trump and about how he beat the odds to defeat the establishment and save America
>tfw I have officially transcended comfy

Will the television networks provide subtitles?

Yep. That's what I meant. This is why I'm not afraid of raids. It will eventually be over and if it gets real bad we can just leave and come back and it will all be fine, while some of them will stay here and begin to listen. Not everyone will, but the high casualty rate is probably why open raids are no longer attempted here and were replaced with subversive """stealthy""" shilling.

God damn, Reddit getting cucked harder than I ever could have imagined.

I think the reason he is supporting Hilary is because he is a weak man who can't stand by his convictions. He has the taste of money from his supporters and Hilary is paying him off to endorse her. He loses respect but who needs it when he can retire.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQDm64Gjr7E

SEND ME AN ANGEL

He spends some fifteen odd minutes addressing his voters before mentioning Hilary by name and attempting to swing his supporters to her.

>mfw arguing with CTR and Hillary supporters all day on leddit
>mfw one of them got so triggered that he tried to argue I was a paid shill since I made a leddit account 5 months ago just to follow Trump

Is SpongeBob SquarePants a redpilled cartoon?

So what's gonna happen to the media when Trump wins? Are CNN and MSNBC gonna do a 180 or do democrats still control the propaganda?

wait which one is real

>Mike Brown
Holy shit, they're still pushing it.

Watching this Bernie speech, holy fuck.. Trump is going to win. Did you notice the fucking crowd for Bernie??? This campaign was seriously Bernie vs. Trump in terms of support base, in terms of energy of supporters. Trump is indeed going to fucking win. Hillary is too low energy and boring. Omfg.

Just out your mattress on the floor like a futon. It is beyond comfy and falling onto your bed at the end of the day is unmatched

So bad
hurts to think about kek

cuck

They will Bend the Knee or be destroyed.