The "JUST" Predator

>Leaked details about super genetically modified and enhanced predators vs classic breed
>austic kid
>comedic relief Keegan-Michael
>predators confirmed working with humans
>A predator with camo pants on
>a Pred steering the tank and a human mounting the gun?

Is Shane just taking the piss?

Other urls found in this thread:

kiri2ll.livejournal.com/652519.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone have the full script leaks that sites had to take down? or basic plot run down greentext?

Predator: Covenant

I see..

The secret history between Yautja and man

"They have always been here.."

Why must they over-think everything?

predators are chewbacca tier now.

someone nuke hollywood pls.

From the looks of it, these preds were clearly dispatched with the military unit to help with the "problem" seeing as how they also have camo gear.

jesus...what a horrible design decision

Say what you want about covenant but at least they are at least TRYING to return to form over there.

this looks like its going to kill predator for the next 20 yrs. maybe its for the best. the appeal has been ran through the dirt

Fear is a HUGE part i keep going back to Predator since my childhood. Now WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?

I liked all of the predator films. My list goes Predator>Predators>Predator 2, but I like all of them. This looks like dog-shit, and if it's true, its disappointing

Only 1 and 2 matter, so it doesn't matter in the end.

Whenever someone mentions predator and posts a pic, I immediately start looking at the trees. Even if the predators are right there in the middle of the fucking pic.

shut the fuck up. Covenant didn't turn Aliens into some pets who fight for humans with other ebil bad aliens.

This is fake, right?

you wish. The script was out there a year ago, we just hoped they wouldn't do it. And no, i don't have a script, but i read some Russian dude's blog who had access to it and this looks exactly how it was in the script. SPOILERS. Those predators are defectors and are part of some Earth defence force in Area 52 and they help a ragtag group of ex-marines(had psycho-isues, dismissed from service) to defeat the ebil white Predator 2.0 from getting to some artifact some woman scientist got from other predator.

>Predators>Predator 2
opinion discarded

Are they going to a house party?

>they help a ragtag group of ex-marines(had psycho-isues, dismissed from service) to defeat the ebil white Predator 2.0
pls no

>predator 2.0
>area 52
>predator defectors

All I know about the predators is from the 2010 game and this still makes me mad

>In a recent interview with Entertainment Weekly, Sterling K. Brown revealed some details about The Predator. He commented:
>Shane has his whole take on it and it’s very different than the original Predator...It’s got a really wicked sense of humor to it, which I love about it. And it’s got a real camaraderie amongst the main characters that I think folks will be attracted to. That’s pretty much all I can say
JUST

>As we recently told you, it’s been rumored that the new film will feature a 10-foot-tall, genetically enhanced Predator. It’s also been rumored to be set in the suburbs. Boyd Holbrook recently called The Predator a horror/sci-fi/western, and Black noted that it will be gory and rated R.

its cute how hard they think they are trying when in reality its so shit. why did nobody smack shane black and tell him how bad this is turning out

Hi.

The fact that they're trying to make a movie they think will attract people instead of just making a movie to tell a story is what worries me. Next they'll have a trans Predator because they think that's what people want these days.

>some Russian dude°s blog.

I think I know who are you talking about link incoming.

Isn't it canon that they collaborated with the Aztecs and shit?

kiri2ll.livejournal.com/652519.html

Here is link. Don't have time to make a translation, I'll just point out one part: there are predators working with humans to protect them from ayylmaos.

does blade runner have a chance if the new predator and alien movies are both shit

Anyone who's surprised by this has never seen a Shane Black movie.

FFS CAN THEY NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES PREDATOR GOOD NOT SOME ARMY OF SUPER PREADATORS. MAKE IT LIKE THE FIRST OR AT LEAST 2 FILM.

Why the fuck would predators need camo gear?
They have their own cloaking device. It should be the other way around, teach humans to craft cloaking devices.

>comedic relief Keegan-Michael
Yes and?
>predators confirmed working with humans
They have done so before in both the movies and comics
>A predator with camo pants on
Yes and?
>a Pred steering the tank and a human mounting the gun?
Just having fun on the set

>just having fun on set

obviously the duces pose is just the guy having fun. but everything else is legit. fuck off with your shit taste. morons like you are the reason they churn out this garbage. unless youre a shill and going full damage control

Congrats on being virtually the only fucktard to support this drivel

I found English sites with the leaks but the studio had it all removed

>They have done so before in both the movies and comics

so because theyve treaded shitty water before makes it ok to do so again? nice

Who fucking cares? Predator has always been shit. The original was barely good and it's only remembered because everyone saw it as a kid.

>Yes and?
its shit
>They have done so before in both the movies and comics
Funny all those instances have been shit
>Yes and?
The design looks like...guess what? Shit
>Just having fun on the set
Well shit, its almost as if they took a break from filming the human gunner and pred driver and the guy decided to pose

THIS is the super cool twist they were bragging about to hype up the movie? Jesus

Can some translate this? Google is awful

>The original was barely good

shane black is clearly just trying to get back at somebody with this film

the only legit rating, bro

everyone realizes we can fix this right? we can easily spam this shit and make them reshoot theirs time, but will that be better or worse tho?

sounds great. Hyped.

t. nu-shill
do better

Fuck off

you take that back right now you fucking CUNT

Literally nothing wrong with this except for the kid.

Im seriously getting the vibe that whoever is making this movie halfassed read th Predator Bad Blood comic then decided to dumb it down and make his own version.

>Bad Blood
>insane Pred lands in the New Jersey woods
>fucker can't stop killing everything he sees
>mercs get sent in after it
>Private government agency comes in trying to catch it
>another Pred shows up to put the insane fucker down

plus the entire photo and the implication behind it, but ok shill keep trying

I knew it sounded familiar, jesus they just can't stop fucking shit up

Theres a few other things being pulled from other things as well.

New Super Pred is basically a slightly adjusted ripoff of the Super Pred clan from Predators, and the Preds working with humans shit is just ripping off various AVP comics where Preds and Marines have had to join up against other preds and xenos.

Never been a comic about someone cloning/creating a pred but theres been plenty involving Aliens and one or two about scientists studying captured Preds in giant escape proof enclosures

there is also one's about them creating predaliens and a team of marines and preds hunting and killing them, can't remember the name of it, but their were a few

>Predator wearing multicam

only 2 I can tihnk of is the miniseries where a Pred ship crashes on a planet carrying a Xeno Queen that manages to facehug a pred and marines and other preds show up.
other being AVP 3 World War where where the Marines and regular Hunter Preds team up to fight a clan of Killer Preds and their army of xenos they control with pheromones that were tearing ass through space

pretty sure its the first, maybe idk I can't remember this shit anymore

AVP was not that bad except for the now constant theme of predators working with humans.

Was walking my dog while they were filming this scene a few days ago. Fucking cunt of a women yelled at me for trying to take a pic.

As soon as I saw that there were the two Predators on that military vehicle my dreams were crushed of this ever becoming a good film. They're wearing military armour that looks like it came off of Master Chief, but in a bad way.

Bravo nolan

They've already moved areas somewhere else to film other scenes. They've also shot scenes in this neighbourhood twice (This scene included)

They've already moved areas somewhere else to film other scenes. They've also shot scenes in this neighbourhood twice (This scene included) so I doubt they'd come back

I still believe that the 1488 engineers from prometheus and the predators have encountered each other in the universe before and have beef. Perhaps earth and/or mankind are the reason behind these squabbles famry. Just speculation.

Why would an advanced civilization help humans?

>Neighbourhood
They filmin in england or you jus larpin as a limey?

Weird, we can all agree we are suspending disbelief to watch movie about fictional species and characters, but due to new shit coming to light such as ops pic the hate train leaves the station. Typical pleb reaction. These are the same autistic faggios that said ledger would ruin batman. In all honesty, it will be a fun ride at the end of the day because predators are scary as fuck, methodical warrior class hunters that can hide in plain sight.

Canadian, dipshit

And yeah, it'll be a "fun ride" but it won't be what it could or should be

A fuckin leaf what a shock.
So any suggestions or contribution as to what it could or should be then? Or you savin those ideas for your own screenplay. I suppose if the predators let the humans kill them, they wouldve won. Funny a predator never hunted the yukon, no worthy adversaries.

>maybe its for the best. the appeal has been ran through the dirt

Predators was great though.

>predator ahego

Jus turned this movie on after readin this read and im gettin hype for nex august. Thomas jane in an uncredited role so far, n e ideas who he mite be? I was pumped when larry fishbourne showd up in predators.

This thread is indicative of fanboys inherent desire to want soft reboots for all of their old favorite films.

Once someone tries something different, you last at; at set photos for that matter.

Can't really blame JJ Abrams for remaking A New Hope.

this is just going to be a straight up comedy, like bride of chucky right?

Shane Black really can't avoid doing buddy cop dynamics even when it's clearly the wrong thing to do.

Why don't Predator fans ever ask the question "where is John McTiernan?"

Same with Die Hard fans

Why is someone so influential and visionary, so invisible, even to the people who cherish his masterful work?

AVP3 directed by Zack Snyder when?

>can go invisible
>wears camo

oh no

Hollywood is going to ruin my well-structured and prestigious Predator lore

oh nooooo

>predator nicknamed 'snake eyes'
>former gambler
>carries dice around with him

Got into a bit of legal troubles and pissed off the fbi in the early 00s and served some time at a comfy prison. Would love to see this guy comeback. Made some great movies

>Predator nicknamed "Tex"
>carries and maintains an anitique revolver as a novelty
>pulls it out in the end and kills the big baddie with it, winning the day
>mouthfolds open as he looks towards the camera and attempts to blow out the smoke from the barrel

>woman scientist

>predator goes out in public disguised as Santa Clause
don't forget that part.

I've read the script and the worst thing about the story is this romance between the woman scientist and a fucking predator. Yes, you will see a woman falling in love with an alien.

>romance between the woman scientist and a fucking predator

>tank

Don't trigger me

Who makes movies to make movies nowadays?

wait really? isn't she the mother to autist kid? Also a detail from script this autistic kid goes to Halloween in predator's gear and when bullies throw an apple to him, something bad happens because the gear recognizes that as a threat

Where do you think the autistic kid got his predator gear from? His mother's lover.

If this thread is to be believed, Shane is trying to upend our understanding of predator not by making a transcending thriller, but by making it so intentionally shit that it cleverly disguises any complexity over absolute C-Tier Action absurdity.

Can't wait

>humans and predators working together

Will this begin the age of predator kino?

I'm expecting Predators vs Galaxy Quest

>Can't wait for it to be shit, so i could become the ULTIMATE CONTRARTIAN on Sup Forums and be making threats with simple baits such as "I liked it" and "its a right direction for the franchise" and "it was kino, plebs, grow up"

Fixed it for ya buddy.

>AVP3 directed by Zack Snyder when?
Sorry but the jesus imaginery is being already used by Alien:Covenant, come back later.

The first predator was the last epitome of true manhood in cinema. It was acclaimed worldwide. (((They))) can't let this be the legacy of the franchise, so they're trying to systematically cuck its every single facet in order to eradicate male toxicity.

>if my dad were a predator things would be different around here

Bullshit, user. You ain't afraid of no man.