*breaths in*

*breaths in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What are some movies about hypocrities?
Also impeachment when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One.

Impeachment soon, fellow cuck

Report fake news and hide

LOCK HIM UP

>impeachment when?

never, you low t faggot. 8 years

>sources said
Why are amerilards so stupid?

believing The Daily Jeff Bezos Propaganda Shitrag

>Turns out Trump was the bad guy all along

Wow what a shocking turn of events

>implying the GOP wants to deal with his shit for 4 more years.

He will be voted out in 2020 if he doesn't get impeached.

This, fellow 'pede. Stand strong against these braindead liberals.

Why are trumplets so delusional? Are they really that much in denial?

What are some movies about people that get shat on and betrayed constantly by some guy but still get autistically angry about any criticism while sucking said guy's dick?

Anything by Nolan.

Didn't he want Hillary locked up for less than this?

The sad part is that Trump is just plain stupid and probably did this unwittingly.

Yes. just spend 5 minutes on Sup Forums and you will see they are beyond saving. They are right wing SJW.

>today he'll get impeached!
>no sorry, this week for sure!
>erm, I mean this week! Trump is finished!
Yeah, we're the delusional ones.

>Trump won't run for president
>Trump won't be nominated for his party
>People won't vote for trump
>Trump won't get enough electoral votes
>...
You folks have had great luck with those predictions so far, eh?

Trump has an IQ well beyond yours

It probably didn't occur to your feeble mind that Trump is planting information to catch the real Russian mole

Man of Steel and Batman v Superman

Trump supporters are like flat-earthers. They're operating on a completely different wavelength from you and you'll never be able to convince them they're wrong. Just stop already.

You gain nothing by trying.

>Literally shaking

What level of denial is r/the Donald on now

NOTHING WRONG ME

>giving Russia info on the IS related to possible terrorist attacks using laptops on aircraft
WTF doesn't Drmph know Islam is a religion of peace and Russia is ruled by white men????

Daily reminder that there is some libcucks discord group that keeps making these theads

Scoop.

Not really, all you have to do is present actual facts and evidence for once instead of basing your criticism on feelings and things you WANT to be true.

no more than you

That's a strictly liberal thing

>why would he run that would be a joke
>he wont get close to the debates
>he did this so he wont get nominated
>he only won because all the republicans sucked, hillary will kill him
>he said some stuff about pussy, he's done
>okay but he still has a 1% chance of winning
>we can stop him before he takes office
>check out this totally real intel briefing put a fork in him its over
>this guy is racist so he won't last long with RACISTS on his staff
>um...russia
>he will be impeached
>well even if he doesn't get impeached he will not win in 2020, hes already the worst president ever
>michelle obama will wipe the floor with him
>just read this hot new buzzfeed piece, guess who likes to rape dogs? and guess which eurasian president is supplying the dogs?
>michelle obama has a 99.9% chance of winning according to mic dot com, ha ha take that drumpf!
>whatever this just proves that america is RACIST
>he will be impeached

hehe

Someday one of these Watergates will stick. This ain't it.

So, Joe Rogan still loves weed, right?

ITS TREASON THEN

Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and the DNC murdered Seth Rich.

its over Blimpkins

did he tell them how to get the perfect 2 scoops

It's f-fakes news guys, h-honestly

What does this have to do with television and film?

2 SCOOPS

S
C
O
O
P
S

You can't prove that.
I would also advise against casually tossing around such slanderous rumors.

>hate facts

I saw it on TV just now

Well, when the source comes out and says it's false, then yes, it literally is fake news.

>DNC murdered Seth Rich
>Government should never be trusted
>Unless you can trust them (because they are on my side)
*yawn*

He didn't deny that Trump gave classified info, he denied that Trump gave up sources. Try reading things instead of posting screenshots of youtube.

Not sure what's the biggest blunder in the last six months. This or the amc ruth negga incident....

Please tell me this is real LOL

>Russia are still the bad guys after the Cold War ended
>Russia is a communist nation
>China, India and Israel aren't the bad guys
>the spy agencies that operated under Obama, Bush Jr. and Clinton are competent and should be given respect
>sharing information with an ally that the U.S. needs, about a common enemy, isn't a fantastic strategy for dealing with them

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STUPID LIBKEKS STILL HAVE NOTHING

Yes. Trump supporters use credible sources and facts to back their arguments. :)

You're thinking rationnally. It doesn't work like that for some people.

Korea was a tributary of China until Japan forced them to declare independence in the late 19th century.

Wiman Joseon was a Chinese dynasty of the 2nd century BC.

Much of Northern Korea was apart of China ruled by commanderies during the Han dynasty. They also briefly occupied the south but gave up rather quickly

And Korea was apart of China under Yuan (Mongol) rule.

Not that any of that should matter in the case of modern politics or borders.

Since when has sharing important information with trusted allies been a bad thing?

>greentexting your own post

liberals are too meta

>Russia trusted
>Russia ally
kek

But in all honesty, giving info about IS to Russia isn't that bad.

shutup
Trump is a traitor
raised since birth as Russian spy
no forgiveness
impeach him now

#weResist

>I don't know what is real anymore
>Please tell me what is real
>LOL
You are less than human.

>China

Trump fucking LOVES China. Ever since he took office, there have been zero (0) freedom of navigation exercises in the South China Sea. He's reneged on calling them a currency manipulator and even refuses to take anymore phone calls from Taiwan's president. He's currently Beijing's bestest friend in the world.

>Can't stop shaking

as opposed to eating up breitbart?

Russia is a poor and corrupt commieblock shithole though

The WP said:
>President Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

McMaster said:
>At no time, at no time, where intelligent sources or methods discussed. And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.

Note that McMaster denies giving up sources and methods, not intelligence. By all means keep chirping about "fake news" though.

Libcucks aren't taking the colbert threads well on this board I see

>it takes time to build a case to impeach the president
wow this is big news to me im sure there isnt any precedent to this like how long it took to impeach Nixon after Watergate

What a thoughtful and complete argument

Awww little fake news bitch. You'll never win for 8 years. :*((((((

what are some other presidents that shared secret info with the russians?

not once have I seen a Trump supporter do that
don't try and say corporate news/breitbart are sources either

Nixon wasn't impeached over Watergate. He resigned before he could be indicted.

A thoughtful and complete argument like RUSSIA, RUSSIA IMPEACH, IMPEACH NAZI NOW with l i t e r a l l y no evidence

I personally had a mixed race libcuck feminazi bitch literally begging for my conservative Aryan cock because she was so starved for patriarchal domination. Know what I said?

"Fuck off gook, I don't pollute my genes. Only white pureblood women for me."

>shareblue is trying to get the redditors off Sup Forums
what are some kinos where the villain was the good guy all along?

>pot calling kettle black
*yawn*

What are some conspiracy theories that will never catch wind or impeach the president?

>Awww little fake news bitch. You'll never win for 8 years. :*((((((
is this bait or are you just an underaged redditor

>nixon got le impeached because he fired an fbi guy and so will drumpf xD

my fav meme going around atm

>I once touched a tan chick's shoulder once
I am impressed that a virgin would go so far as to lie on a Chinese silk weaving forum

You don't even know what is going on in this thread right now. I would be so embarrassed if I were you.

Awwww... little delusional sweetie. russia came out right after the libcucks lost and they just won't let go. 8 years sweetie...

Wait why do you think those meetings behind closed doors happen? Pretty sure the entire point is talking about classified shit.

yet again

BREAKING HAPPENING

THE DNC MURDERED THE "RUSSIAN HACKER"

>youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

FAKE NEWS RUSSIAN NARRATIVE = OVER

DNC = DONE

HILLARY/PODESTA AND OTHERS = JAIL

yes that is true the impeachment process was still underway when Nixon resigned but my point is that there was many months of buildup to his resignation

Just because you falsely believe that Breitbart is the opposite end of a spectrum doesn't make it so.
Not even defending Brietbart myself just pointing out the argument seems quite weak and from what I have seen I wouldn't agree with it.
Its a much more reasonable source of news then any of the mainstream Gov propaganda.

Reminds me of people who label everyone as alt-right who in the mid to late 00's didn't become a crazy leftist and embrace the insane ideologies we used to mock ruthlessly in the 80's and 90's.
Yeah sorry, most of us are just centrists from the 80's and 90's who didn't go crazy and embrace the craziest of the marxist left.
We didn't become Nazi's or alt-right and we are not the equivalent of the crazy left.

sure thing drumpftard sure thing

It took you THAT long to read Wikipedia? LOL. Nixon realized it wouldn't be good to be the first president to be impeached so he took the easy way out.

A better argument would be that Clinton got impeached for getting a blowjob. That is literally NOT a reason for impeachment, but you can thank "republican values" for that.

I thought Sup Forums worshipped the nazis though

Jesus christ.

Liberals will not recover.