ITT: characters you felt bad for

ITT: characters you felt bad for.

He did literally nothing wrong.

He crossed Dexter.

DINDU NUFFIN

He was the only person at the show's inception to have any inclination of Dexter's behavior and he acted haphazardly before gathering evidence ensuring his own safety.

he was my favorite character, literally dindu ;(

He was born a nigger, that was wrong.

Cmon, that is 100% accurate or a large subsection of the American populace.

he surprised just when i was about to have a quality with my family

can't let that go

dexter and doakes had perfect synergy

>He did literally nothing wrong
He wore shirts 2 sizes too small. Not saying he deserved the death penalty, but wrong is wrong.

>He did literally nothing wrong.
he shot that ex-cop faggot under the bridge, he was basically a murderer

he was a terrible actor, looks like he's been trying to act and hold a shit in at the same time

YOU'RE
THE
BAY
HARBOR
BUTCHER
?

This whole pinning it all on Doakes was one of the dumbest things I've seen on TV

I can't watch the first season of dexter without laughing because of those old FROM THE GRAVE MOTHER FUCKER Sup Forums threads

Holy fuck this situation made me livid. The guy got the wrong letter given by some retarded fucknugget. He was completely oblivious that a switch had happened and when noticing there was something wrong stayed his tongue. The broad next to him didn't read the situation at all, just yanked the letter and spluttered the first thing she saw on the letter without looking at it more closely like Warren did.
When the whole thing blew, Kimmel the faggot sought to pin it all on the person who had did nothing more than deliver the message. People on the internet followed the lead of this "host" and started lambasting an innocent man.
Like seriously, seeing the whole thing unfold live, I right away knew that something had gone wrong behind the curtains.

Some more context please?

They should have bought him back as a cyborg. Would have been better than the actual season finale.

It was the Oscars 2017 blunder where the hosts were given the wrong letter of the "Best Picture" winner. The letter was "Best Actress" won by Emma Stone in La La Land, so La La Land was claimed as the winner. After a few minutes of victory speeches, confusion ensued and the producer Jordan Horowitz yanked the letter from Warrens hand clearly in a state of fury and informed that Moonlight was the true winner.

>Based character who adds a top element/angle to the show, gets killed by a throwaway wacky zany Brit love interest

Fucking dumb, first step in the death to Dexter as a series

he shot that guy

The worst part is, they probably did it only so Dexter wouldn't have to kill an innocent to protect himself.

I was just thinking about this the other day. If only he could stick around for another season or two, he was too fucking good to let go.

Yeah that annoyed me too. Warren did nothing wrong yet he got all the blame for it.

I felt sorry for Juice.

this. wasn't that guy he shot someone who tortured people where Doakes was stationed? In that sense he's a bit like Dexter. like pottery

But he did something wrong, killing criminals is morally right and he tried to stop Dexter from doing so.

srsly why did Gorro have to kill em, brahs?

quite literally nothing wrong

people aren't cargo mate