Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5DIE6dcY5E
youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s
youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA
youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B I A S.

Yes, he worked hard. Lots of people don't work hard.

But just because he worked hard and made it happen doesn't mean everyone can. Blacks are systematically fucked in America in many ways.

>But just because he worked hard and made it happen doesn't mean everyone can. Blacks are systematically fucked in America in many ways.
To repeat Morgan: Bullshit. Fuck off with that attitude because in this day and age it is 100% incorrect.

>Blacks are systematically fucked in America in many ways.
Go on.

>Blacks are systematically fucked in America

I think you mean
>Blacks systematically fuck themselves (and everyone around them) in America

t. A white guy that knows better than somebody from the black community

There are literally thousands of "African/Hispanic/Ethnic American Resource Community Career Center for Youth and Underrepresented Minorities and Families Facilities" whatever the fuck they're called on every corner not to mention affirmative action . Nowadays you have to be a retard not to do well for yourself if you're a minority.

This isn't 1930 or 1940 or 1960, a black person born today has the exact same opportunities (some would say even more) to to make a great life for themselves as any white person.

>systematic racism
I have no evidence for it and I can't point it out, but trust me, its real.

>>But just because he worked hard and made it happen doesn't mean everyone can.

well then they probably don't deserve the same success

>muh systematic racism
>gets into top colleges way above test scores would allow
>every top company has bullshit diversity programs

He's wrong, though. IQ is an accurate predictor of future academic achievement and socioeconomic success. IQ is 80% genetic.

>has the exact same opportunities (some would say even more)
affirmative action

so fucking based.

i will never get the image of Morgan Freeman as god like in Bruce almighty. Same as seeing the devil as Peter Stormare

t. white guy who has nothing to brag about except for his skin color.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5DIE6dcY5E

video if anyone is interested

It's typical baby boomers bullshit. SURE it was easy to find a job when half the working population had just died in WW2

didnt his granddaughter get murdered in a satanic cult or whatever?

No, blacks just refuse to play the game.

I wanted to smoke weed, drink beer, pick fights and fuck sluts all day erry day too and get free money for it.

But I had a choice; do that for the rest of my life and be regarded as the bottom feeder I was, or hit the books, get a good job, and be a wealthy, respeted member of society who drinks expensive beer and fucks high quality sluts only on weekends.

You can't set incredibly low standards for yourself in a high standards game, and expect to be given the same respect as those who played the game by the rules. All those hood niggas loke Ice Cube and Snoop, 1 in a billion shots, and they still worked for it and played the game. Never gonna happen to you. Let it go.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

If you owned a small business, would you hire a black person, Sup Forums?

isomebody asked him once what he thought about black history month and he explained it was bullshit, same as a white history month would be bullshit

does anyone has the picture where he says that black history month is unnecassary?

>deserve

So you're saying that some people are what, born with a better chance at success and deserve it more than others?

If they were qualified, had good references and interviewed well then sure.

Wow what a fucking nazi. I bet he gets two scoops as well.

Imagine how tired Morgan must be from listening to all these whiners.

m-mommy

Sure.
That said, I wouldn't rent an apartment to them.

impending sex scandal rape charges when?

post freeman kino
youtube.com/watch?v=FFWLkCnT50s

Black person? sure. Nigger? no way. Fortunately niggers are so dumb they are proud of being dumb, so you can tell one from another instantly.

I'm a fucking retard and a drunk and struggle to make friends. That is at least similar to the disadvantages of being black. I have a well paid job that I got solely down to turning up and working hard.

and IQ

He's god. He gets as many as he wants.

>Blacks are systematically fucked
I think you mean "the poor are systematically fucked"

yeah

welcome to life kiddo

he also solves racism, he's pretty clever

Ice Cube is actually a really smart person, he has a Master degree in architecture, he could have a career outside of the music and film industry.

haven't felt like saving a pic in a long time.

No, but I'm not American or British and I don't want to contribute to the multicultural lie.

Black people might have more difficulties in certain aspects but it's not due to systematic racism or anything like that. There are big problems within the black community itself, not the least of which is the huge number of single mothers. Regardless of what feminists say, a strong male role model is critical for the development of both boys and girls. Having your father figure be the older kids on the corner is a great way to become a shitty person.

That's 10/10 speech.

>Blacks are systematically fucked in America in many ways.

I mean, I've seen LGBT couples make it work, so the father figure thing isn't as important today as it was before. I think it would be good to have one, but not necessary.

Hmm I guess that explains why you sit around and drink all day

thanks this is what I was looking for

9.5/10 times I have no interest in milfs, but something about these freaking tits, man. MOMMY

Anne Lawful for those who want to know.

Correct. Affirmative action exists and helps blacks to greater opportunities.

you're the real MVP
*bookmarks big tit milf sucks and fucks on the couch*

youtube.com/watch?v=IhfB_QWy4DA

>can literally get a 33% on the MCAT and be a med school candidate if you're black

I don't have a basis to agree or disagree with the notion that a couple of the same sex can provide the same guidance and upbringing that a man an a woman can. Of course, if the two individuals are good people then it is better than not having 2 parents regardless of their gender or sexuality, but I feel that a woman in a lesbian relationship raising a boy will be different than if he had a father. Especially in the poor black areas it's important as young men crave and seek that acceptance and guidance in their formative years. If the wrong guidance is given, it can have a massive impact on everything

Lemon is a fucking retard
It's nice when other blacks K.O. his arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=QRen8nI8_aM

Jesus fucking Christ, that vocal fry. EEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH

Lil Wayne's stance on BLM is less him being le based black man and more him being an ignorant moron. Morgan Freeman probably looks heavily down upon ignorant young jigaboos like this.

Even if they were how come there are black people who grew up during Jim Crow that are better off than those in today's progressive time

>Parents are Hispanic
>Mother is mostly European and average to slightly above average intelligence
>Father is an idiot drunk with an IQ of 90
>Most of my friends have an IQ of 130 plus and they all say I'm intelligent but I doubt them because of my lenieage

Why didn't my mom just marry some rich white Chad?

Because the war on drugs didn't start until the eighties.

I wonder would Morgan Freeman be surprised to see his political points parroted and applauded by a racist community that frequently uses the word nigger.

I wonder would it change his perspective at all.

What kind of white woman marries a drunk Mexican? wtf

>ctrl-f nigger
>you and one other person said it
funny how that is always the case that the one complaining about racism in is a thread is the only one bringing it up

If I said apples were healthy, and a dumbass KKK member agreed and celebrated my saying it, I wouldn't change my stance on apples being healthy.

IQ isn't a real thing, m8.

Yes there is still forms of discrimination in America and some would argue it would be because blacks follow a certain culture that doesn't conform to the modern world in America if we want to get critical.

Granted they are not discriminated as bad as back then I think we can still work towards a better future for everyone regardless of race.

Lemon is such a fucking faggot. He tries to bring up that Harvard study and when he's confronted with the fact that the study proves what he's saying is bullshit, he starts to say that the study isn't credible. This is why no one trusts the left media; it's clear propaganda to fool cucks who can't reason on a basic fucking level.

I'm talking about Sup Forums as a whole. Don't play stupid now.

The difference of course being that the KKK is an organization entirely centered around racial politics, and not apples. So what they have to say about racial issues in society is obviously more relevant than how they feel about fruit.

t. brietbart subscriber

>stop being a victim
>achieve things
Donald Lemon BTFO

They grew up together. She was very conservative and believes in loyalty. He never betrayed her, he always worked hard he's just a fool.

t. White guy who works with EEO affirmative action hires

>I'm Jewish
Whelp that was a quick turn.

Who the fuck cares about the KKK in 2017? Get the fuck out of here with your dumbass bogeyman garbage.

OH NO WATCH OUT FOR THOSE MONGOLIAN PILLAGERS

You don't need to read Breitbart to think Lemon is a blowhard cunt.

The point is just because a shitty group will try to use and misconstrue what you're saying for shitty purposes, doesn't make what you're saying any less valid.

Is that put more simply for you to understand?

Um, no sweetie. Even if there is one KKK member alive, it is proof that white people are systematically oppressing African-Americans.

There's an old black man in my neigborhood and he is always complaining about black people and bitching about how hard his life was and how he made it out and so can everyone else.

He gets into a lot of arguments with white people about this. They tend to disagree.

If I was a black person I'd just feel offended by all this shit.

>oh look at these niegros, they can't accomplish anything on their own so we gotta make exceptions for them
Failures will be failures no matter what race or origin if they're content being such.

>t. Leaf

Nice guess, but wrong, you dumb faggot. I hate both the right and the left, but the left have taken their delusion to the next level the last few years. Don Lemon was egregiously cunty in that interview.

To be fair, he's just one black guy with an opinion, not a representative for all black people.

If a hippy Californian tried to speak "as a white person", would you believe they represent all white people?

Just playing devil's advocate and all

t. alex jones listener

t. neet in his step-dads condo

>If I was-

Telltale sign that the next words out of someone's mouth is about to be some bullshit.

>If a hippy Californian tried to speak "as a white person", would you believe they represent all white people?

No, just a 1/3rd of them

I didn't bring up the KKK, the person I was responding to did.

Stop being an over-emotional retard.

The tax system in and rent control is America does discriminate toward poor people but it's not intentionally targeted towards blacks. Blacks just happen to be in the lowest economic strata

I would say more often than not, some people who actually faced obstacles due to their race or sex kept grudges over the years and passed the hate onto their children, who will then blame racism / sexism on all their hardships, even though it barely exists anymore. Hence the eternal victim is born.

The myth is only perpetuated still in order to keep the masses in line. Have them blame eachother instead of the ones in power.

Nothing is being misconstrued. Racists use the exact same reasoning and logic to come up with their beliefs as Morgan Freeman uses. I'm just curious if seeing these beliefs regurgitated by people who question his personhood would change his mind, or if he's so stuck in his ways that even this wouldn't budge him.

>choose all squares with a picture of a vehicle
>if there are none press "skip"
>literally just a picture of a bunch of tires sitting in a dump site
>press skip
>it doesn't work

Fuck this site.

Not anymore, at least.

1921 had whites who bombed at the time the most wealthy black neighborhood in America (Tulsa).

191 businesses were lost.

I sort of wonder how much impact it would've been if that didn't happen, and there were several generations of wealthy black families. Would all this annoying "culture war" shit not be happening right now, or at least be greatly lessened?

You're still using the logic "if people I don't like share a stance with me, I must automatically assume my stance is wrong." That's very faulty logic.

Keep in mind, I think this place can be shitty and no shit actually racist.

I'm not even saying Morgan is right here. I'm saying your reasoning for why he should reconsider is wrong.

>1921 had whites who bombed at the time the most wealthy black neighborhood in America (Tulsa).
>191 businesses were lost.
Wtf? I love being an Okie now!

>people denying that the massive racism that existed for years and kept down blacks somehow went away over night.

I get that this is Sup Forums Jr and the blm is bullshit but you can't say that everyone is equal in oppprtunity. Thats just stupid.

>Americans who were actually contributing to society, and not leeching off of it
>bomb them
>get mad at poor blacks

1920's racism was so damned weird. Expensive as hell, too (2 copies of thing, due to being scared to share fountains or facilities).

Why do retards refuse to admit statistics exist?

A black man is president, many black men are doctors, there are many many thousands of black men in this country that have a much better life than you or I. They ABSOLUTELY have an equal opportunity, it may be harder or easier for some, but that's life.

was president*

My logic isn't that he should abandon his believes immediately. Just commenting that if a community of avowed racists share a view of race with me, I should probably look deeper into what I believe if I don't believe myself to looking at things from a racist perspective. That's all.