Is face blindness really a sign of autism?

These two look almost identical to me.

The only difference being hair color.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
bbk.ac.uk/psychology/psychologyexperiments/experiments/facememorytest/startup.php
psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>These two look almost identical to me.
Are you white?

I hear different ethnicities have a hard time telling people of other ethnicities apart.

The eye colour. You are an autist.

One is my waifu because she is far superior to the other, who is she user?

They don't look that much alike to me but I can see what you mean

no face blindness is a different disorder all together.

I hope you get somekind of help cause faceblindness is serious shit.

Do you recognize your own parents?

Imagine if they both sat you on their laps and gave you a gentle hand job while telling you what a fantastic person you are!

I like Judy Greer's little titties.

I prefer that one is on her knees sucking me off, while the other is on my lap stroking the cock

Genetics play a factor. Some white people can't really tell the difference between black faces and vice versa. Same for asian faces.

How many good boy points does one need to receive one of those

Your just lazy. It happens to people that surf the internet too much. So much text and pictures fly by that your brain just stops giving a fuck.

If you take up drawing you'll start to see the details again. Eye colour, the width of the nose, the way that the hair curls, or is straight, thinner or darker, thicker eyebrows, thicker lower lip, more V-shaped lower lip, frenological devations, etc.

You can even simplify it in apstract terms and feels after this. The one on the left seems stylish and classic while the one on the right is warmer and informal.

if you've seen five white people in your lfie time i wont blame you but otherwise yes you have autism

she is so hot

looking for good fakes right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
>notable cases
>Brad Pitt is confirmed faceblind

>Yanks are blind

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia
>A partial list of some disorders that often have prosopagnosiac components would include nonverbal learning disorder, Alzheimer's disease, and autism in general.

I'm sorry, but you are most likely autistic

Judy Greer of course!

none they are just that nice

How very caring and nice of them

I prefer if one is giving the handjob while the other is bent over showing me her butthole.

sudden prosopagnosia is more likely a symptom or recent traumatic brain injury or possible stroke/aneurysm

see a doctor asap

>These two look almost identical to me.
You'd have to be mentally retarded to think so.

what did he mean by this?

The one on the right was in Jurassic World for like 30 seconds.

I have no idea who the other one is.

Judy Greer from say goodbye to these Michael

not even close

you can't even into autism kys

Yeah maybe.
Judy has a double nose, more subdued smile, and green eyes.

Oh my!

I fapped to amy tucker, thanks

For years I thought that Rachel MacAdams and Katerine Heigl were the same person

it means you're not white

How? Heigl has punch me in the face disorder, and McAdams has skin spots all over the place

They do look quite similar apart from hair/eye colour.

Also you might be autistic because you didn't even look their pictures in the eyes

>eye colour

are you blind

can you not see the one on the left has clearly lighter eyes?

More like Judy Reer

prof oak what a cunt

green is just a shade of brown, it's the same eye color

neither of them have blue eyes

Amy is a goddess

holy shit what a retard you are

hmm really makes you think

>green is just a shade of brown
not really, green is a shade of blue. majority of greeneyed and hazeleyed people had blue eyes and blonde hair as kids

bbk.ac.uk/psychology/psychologyexperiments/experiments/facememorytest/startup.php

Have fun retard

here try this

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

everybody here try it actually and post results should be kek

>33. When I talk on the phone, I’m not sure when it’s my turn to speak.

Kek, every time. If any of you answered Yes to this, yes you are 100% assburger.

Shit, is that true?
That would explain a lot

How, unlike in normal conversation you can't politely interject to provide some relevant information or insight, sometimes you just gotta interrupt before the conversation drags on

tism

>40. When I was young, I used to enjoy playing games involving pretending with other children.
am I missing something here? who doesn't do this? surely this applies to literally every child ever

Autists can't pretend, they take everything literally. Sarcasm is a good autism detector.

Noice

Well, there's Amy and then some ugly who to her left

Amy, obviously.

they don't even look remotely similar you definitely have autism

yes it is and you have it

Better get started with those morphogenetic field experiments, Ace

bullshit

Why is Amy so cute?

Because she's the kind of woman who will still love you despite your autism, user.

why the fuck am I here
and why can't I leave

so you can fuck a 6/10 (left) and it will be like she was a 10/10 (right)? i wish i was you

I'm pretty surprised, I guess its because I'm bad a remembering numbers, and dates and because in my mid 20s I learned how to actually interact with people and now I'm more comfortable with it.

normies leave
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So does that mean if you have bad enough face blindness, every woman can potentially be Amy Acker to you?

I wish I had face blindness.

I loved Fred.

>Your score was 9 out of a possible 50.
I'll show myself out

I love Amy

Did you see that recent improv scene with her and Sarah Shahi, that was the cutest thing ever

>girl on the right has different colored eyes, more angular eyes, straighter eyebrows, larger ears, a broader nose, pronounced nasolabial folds, and a much larger mouth
>look almost identical
There's something wrong with you, alright.

>green is just a shade of brown
how can trees be real if our eyes aren't real?

>Judy Greer
so underrated

daily reminder

I did. Poor Amy just couldnt keep it together.

kill me
is this enough for tism bucks? I'd fucking love to be get government gimmies for being a sperg

do I need to see a doctor? I want my free money

I got 17 out of 50. I really thought I was more autistic than that

Are you going to watch her new show, Sup Forums?

I have face blindness pretty bad. I watched over an hour of The Departed before I realized Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio were two separate people.

interesting

Yes

To a white person, all blacks and Asians look the same. Same goes the other way around.

Well that's a little insulting to Amy 2bqh

It's normal, they look the same, kind of like these guys. If the guy on the left dyed his hair dark, I wouldn't tell him apart from the one on the right.

Not even a foot fag but those heels make my willy feel funny

So many of these questions are so obviously "Do you do this thing that is typically associated with being autistic?". The party or library question is particularly silly. I'd rather go to a party than a library, but I can count the amount of parties I've been to in my life on one hand and would be far more comfortable at a library, so the quiz is getting the wrong idea about me if I answer that truthfully.

Also, anybody else find it difficult to commit to "strongly" agree/disagree options in quizzes like this? I rarely touch those boxes and always end up answering mostly in the middle.

oh well....

hhhh bb a hint of clavicle makes me go crazy! im crazy for clavicle!

blonde women with square faces look all the same to me, and somehow Hollywood hires lot of them

don't they realise it's stupid to put two similar actors in the same movie? if a leading actor is white the second should be black or something else

Ok lol

What do?

he looks at the mirror and thinks he's benicio del toro

Whatever floats your boat, partner

ha
well I'm sure this doesn't mean anything :^)

it floats my dick boat in an ocean of sexual arrousal!

*gasps*

shit thread op, but I'd fuck Judy Greer

hot voice