twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/863495071685107715
whatsontv.co.uk/events/doctor-who-may-20/
youtube.com/watch?v=nqEUjtfQZ3c
curiouscat.me/Tanooki_Billy
twitter.com/SkyBet/status/864135463103344640
youtube.com/watch?v=MExPjyXTrBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/OldRoberts953/status/863495071685107715

what the fuck is his problem? am i missing something here? did he have a falling out with moff or the show? publicly shit-talking other writers' work on a show you also work on seems like poor form

'Extremis' "begins with a flashback to a deal struck years ago by The Doctor and…Missy"

shit the rumours were true. Kek. Kinooo time!

whatsontv.co.uk/events/doctor-who-may-20/

Damn, now I just know someone's going to summarise the next episode with:

>Nardole has to assist the Doctor who is blind.
>Haha, get it, I made the Doctor Who joke!

She's in the vault. Yawn. No need to watch this now.

which rumor? The one about missy being in the vault and the doctor swearing to protect her?

Gareth's been doing this for like a year now.

>don't you fucking dare let me out of the vault okay
>that was so embarrassing, I mean "I'm hungry" what on earth was I thinking
Simm confirmed

He's probably referring to the dreadful line and it's delivery. Everything else I've seen him tweet about this season ha been positive.

>'Extremis' "begins with a flashback to a deal struck years ago by The Doctor and…Missy"
>
>shit the rumours were true. Kek. Kino time!
>
>whatsontv.co.uk/events/doctor-who-may-20/
The rumours were about a deal the young First Doctor struck with the young First Master.

The 12th Doctor striking a deal with Missy somewhere 50 years ago is not at all the same thing.

Best Time Lord.

The Doctor: It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

The Master/Missy has been ruined as a character by Moffat's ridiculous interpretation of their frienemy relationship. I just hope to god Chibnall never brings the character back.

God it was awful wasn't it, he's really fucked it up.
I wish we could go back to the way things used to be, with 3 and Delgado.

12/missy being frenemies is characterkino

Missy isn't the Master, Saxon is back to take care of the imposter

The difference is Delgado used to be a presence and an actual threat in the story. So far Missy has kissed the Doctor, given him a birthday present, and poked Davros in the eye.

Yeah, it's almost as bad as if the first Master story had ended with 3 saying he's rather looking forward to their next meeting or something.

giving him an army and trying to win her friend back is far more interesting motivation than just trying to kill him for no reason, which is the majority of previous master motivation

the only pity is that moffat stuck with "missy", rather than having her convert to "master" once she revealed herself. fans will forever refer to her as if she's a separate entity to the other incarnations. see: . there was always going to be some people that refuse to accept her because of the gender change, but moffat fed that fire with giving her a new name

i really love the awesome-wise-university-professor-who-is-also-a-bored-irresponsible-manchild thing the doc's got going on this season

feels like they finally got 12's character down. too bad we had to endure 2 seasons of him being neutered by clara to get here

She's the same Time Lord but a different character in the sense she's a 'rogue' incarnation, much like the War Doctor

Nardole's body is a robot now right?
So why did he need to take a huge smelly shit in the toilet?

Based on ???

i knew capaldi would be blinded at some point the second i saw his first appearance in the war doctor film.

How do we know it was Nardole? Maybe he went in there to clean out his gears and found that 12 had left a big smelly timelord shit in the toilet

never mind that, why the fuck does he need to breathe

If you're asking why he needed a suit in Oxygen
He is a cyborg, he still has organic parts which need oxygen

You're assuming the name change came before people not perceiving her as the Master when it was actually the other way around. Her character is so different from the Master that she's another character entirely. Moffat continued to call her Missy well after it was necessary because it just feels wrong to call her the Master when her character is anything but. And, in any case, fans could have chosen to call her the Master if they wanted to. It's not like other characters in the show haven't been referred to by nicknames when the writers gave them a different name. But everyone sticks with Missy because she's not really the same entity as the Master. The relationship is completely different to how it's always been and this shows up in people's subconscious tendency to not refer to her as the Master.

She's still a great character in her own right, but not really the Master. I would have liked to have seen a proper female Master, but can't gripe too much when Missy was decent enough.

Explain literally all of your post. You wrote a wall of text that basically just says "She's not really the Master" over and over.

She's more like the original Master than Simm and Ainley were.

Its similiar enough cunt.

shut up fugger

I miss Matt. I was happy. Tripfags were my friends.
I was happy.
I just miss her.
She didn't know Who. She watched it. Matt was her favorite. NOT Tennant! (she hated Clara tho "stop watching at her boobs!!!")

Is she watching Capaldick era with another man?

Probably.

k

shut up stanschimps

>You wrote a wall of text that basically just says "She's not really the Master" over and over.
You're missing the point of my post. You want me to list all of the reasons why I don't think Missy is the same character, as if that was my argument. But my argument was actually that you were wrong about the name thing. Here is a brief summary of what you said:

>Moffat called Gomez Missy
>this word choice is why nobody thinks of her as the Master [where you're sort of implying that if he'd just called her the Master, more people would think of her as the Master]

Here is what I'm saying:

>people still call Gomez Missy
>this is *because* she isn't the same character as the Master
>it is not the *reason why* people think she's a different character

fuck you

you shouldn't have stared at clara's boobs, user

youtube.com/watch?v=nqEUjtfQZ3c

At least she knows Heather is my new wetfu

You've been in contact with her within the last month and you're asking if she's watching doctor who with someone else as if you don't know the answer?

>You've been in contact with her
No.
She just knows my waifu tastes

how?

clala my clala
the impsosbl girl
oh clala clala
I don't think you will

r8 my poem /who/

he's into girls that are 75% waterfall

It is CATS.

>all of my ancient /who/ memes got attributed to the Martha's crooked teeth poster
>no glory for me
Sad desu

11/11

Cringeworthy and Totally Shit

Virgin

Reminder that Gomez is the best Master since Ainley.

>tfw you don't want to leave /who/ but you're sick of getting spoiled

seriously, oxygen was kino but I can't imagine how much better it would've been if I hadn't already known the doctor stays blind

fuck sake guys

Enough of that, lad. I contributed my fair share of memes to this general – some of which are still in circulation. What have you done for our community?

curiouscat.me/Tanooki_Billy

But that's not what I said at all. I said that there was already going to be a group of people that try to claim she isn't really the Master, because they're not willing to accept a female Master, and that Moffat fed this problem by giving her an entirely new name.

It's not worth talking about this with somebody who literally says "she isn't the same character as the Master" though. You belong to the group I'm referring to.

>You

only people who don't care about dr who post on /who/

who cares about being spoiled?

I feel the exact same, I left this morning because I saw the beginning of what looked like a spoiler
I ended up seeing it somewhere else anyway immediately afterwards so I came back

>He's probably referring to the dreadful line and it's delivery.

Fuck you, it's GOAT

It was extremely abrupt and strange. "I can't see anything... ever again... amm still bhlind" It was so fucking melodramatic I laughed out loud.

The concept is SHEEP and I'm glad they stuck with it. The line itself was fucking abysmal though. It could've been a genuinely dramatic scene and instead we got Capaldi hamming it up and saying he's still blind in the most unnatural way possible.

>Nardole, I shall never use mine eyes again fore I am permanently blinded! Still!

twitter.com/SkyBet/status/864135463103344640

It wasn't that abrupt, they are building up to it the whole scene. Literally the only issue is Capaldi sounds a bit weepy when he says he's still blind.

>IN DARKNESS WE ARE REVEALED
>HOW CAN I SAVE THEM WHEN I'M LOST IN THE DARK

why do i get the feeling this is literally the whole of next weeks episode

Come on, I love the cliffhanger but the line was fucking ridiculous
it's pretty abrupt. I assumed he delivered the line and they just cut the video but it sounds like they called him back in a few weeks later to record "I'm still blind" and they just chucked it in. It's so incredibly different from the previous line, it wounds weird as hell

>Graham Kibble-White: Without saying anything spoilery, can you give us a sense of the kind of relationship between the two Masters? Do they annoy each other? Do they get on?

>Michelle Gomez: Do you know what? I am first and foremost a fan of this show more than anything, and I just feel like I don’t want to give anything away, because it’s not anything that you would possibly expect – and we should protect that. I’ll just say – it’s all a bit odd.

>Michelle Gomez to Digital Spy: I would say... think of it in terms of... a two-headed Master! That's what I'll give you. It's sort of... two Masters in one, in a way! I hope that's not giving too much away!

What the FUCK is she implying here?

It's a metaphor for how we're all lost in the dark in this information age.

There's gonna be some bizarre plot bullshit where the two of them are linked somehow, like Simm gets extracted from her consciousness or god knows what

so who are the main contestants for being the next Doctor?

How the fuck would we know?

It's not a quiz show

>the guy who wrote fear her and the snoozefest ganger story co-created Life On Mars

how does this happen?

'Contestants' implies they are competing and the winner will be chosen from amongst them.

It's actually just a set of unrelated guesses, rumours, and wild speculation.

Gomez shoots Simm confirmed. Literally the first thing everyone thought of.

And Simm will shoot her.

In what way is it confirmed?

I don't care how many people predicted it, I still want to see it happen

>Missy loses her memory of The End of Time
>only remembers Simm is her previous incarnation
>tries to kill him so she can become herself
>Doctor has to protect Simm from Missy because he needs Simm alive during TEoT

>yfw Simm only appears inside her mind palace

But it's 2017 and TEoT already happened

This makes no sense

He's with Bill in this scene (Bill's hair at the bottom)

Plus he disguises himself as Razor, the homeless guy.

You do remember that Simm's status prior to TEoT was a pile of ash?

THE SECRET BOOKS OF SAXON

HE JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

NOTHING CAN STOP HIM

how the fuck did a magic potion bring the master back to life exactly?

How the fuck does EOT-and-onwards Master even have the same memories? Where did they come from? They literally regrew him from a particle of dust.

Who knows.
But if you have contacts.
Very intelligent contacts.
They might be smart enough to CALCULATE THE OPPOSITE

it's like a 3D printer you see

Russell probably had writer's block

Most of a Time Lord exists in higher dimensions.

So what does /who/ think of Bill so far? It might just be because of how awful Clara was, but I think she's doing a fantastic job.

youtube.com/watch?v=MExPjyXTrBk
was it kino?

D E E P E S T L O R E

I thought the "I can't look at you Nardole" was a bit shit.
Reminded me of Fantastic 4 when Sue was invisible for the first time.

>yfw the scene is so stupid not even youtube comments can defend it

ah yes that wonderful, absolutely necessary integral, kino af scene.
>Lucy:oh no don't bring him back with a weird potion
>Lady: we're bringing him back
>Lucy:oh no you brought him back
>Simm: I'm back
>Lucy:I was kidding the entire time, we knew you would come back due to a weird potion and calculated the exact opposite to make our own weird potion
>RTD:I was kidding the entire time, the potion does nothing

Why? The scene could just end with him coming back. What on earth was the narrative point of calculating the opposite potion when it would do nothing

considering how much of teot is objectively terrible (this scene, skeletor, the eating, the Immortality People, the cacti, LE MASTER RACE, LE SOUND IS TANGIBLE, throwing a diamond at a hologram, the 20 minute regen sequence) it's weird how much i still like it

Technically it did do something.

It made him a fucking ridiculous lightning zombie, instead of just coming back normally.