I thought you guys said old people were based

I thought you guys said old people were based

My grandpa uses racial slurs casually so I thought he'd be open to some Sup Forums-grade redpilling

I barely got started before he cut me off and told me I was talking "pure balderdash". When I told him about (((them))) he said if I "don't stop talking crap I'll take you out back and put a bullet in your fuckin' head".

He's voted Conservative his entire life, is a self-made man, hates everything leftist and liberal. I don't get it.

Because he knows your never supposed to show your power level.

This.

Also Sup Forums hates boomers.

>The West
>Redpilled
HAHAHAHAHAHA

The West wasn't redpilled in the glory days of Rome or Greece. This is literally a meme. Mankind has been on the downward trend for millennia.

>old faggot boomers
>based

Most old people are retards that haven't evolved since about 1980 when society was still reasonable.

Your grandfather was probably born in the 60s

Your grandpa isn't red pilled, he's just an asshole

People back then were racist because ignorance and stupidity.

People are racist now because blacks actually act like the animals racists made them out to be.

Old people aren't 'GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW' racist. They're 'that negro boy next door who gets my mail for me is a real sweetheart' racist.

KEK SPEAKS

alt

Old guys were based when your dad was a kid. Those were the people of the greatest generation and lost generation. Your great grandpa was based. Your grandpa is a fucking baby boomer generation asshat who deserves less respect than you and your gen-x parents.

He probably finds it a bit condescending for his GRANDCHILD to try telling him how the world is when you came from the nut sack or snatch of someone who came from his nut sack. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO MOW THE LAWN YOU LITTLE CUNT

Old people, best people.
You ever stop to wonder what colour the red pill is on the inside?

Because by spouting the garbage you did, you are showing you are NOT self-made. If your grand-pa was anti-(insert minority), it may have been from his personal experience, ie.e self-made.

what did you say exactly user?

Grandpa. Baby-boomer? Everyone has kids young = poor model for a society

old people like the Jews because of WWII propaganda

Being conservative and believing in bangladeshi imageboard memes are not the same thing kiddo

>mfw realizing I never wondered what color the red pill is on the inside
>mfw realizing it's probably white

>I'll take you out back and put a bullet in your fuckin' head
You've already killed him, right? Or did you just take that threat like a bitch?

Taking the red pill anally instead of orally is much easier.

What exactly did you say?

PRAISE KEK

>spew retarded "the jews are behind everything!" bullshit at your old man
>he tries to knock some sense back into your brain all but destroyed by spending too much time on the internet
I see he is redpilled as fuck.

>grandpa
>boomer
Either you don't know what a boomer is or you are way too young to be posting in here.

dude old people from our countries lived through WW2.

it was practically the most irreversable blue pill that could ever happen.

imagine seeing all that shit about jews being turned into soap and not having the internet to dispute it or anything.

they got so blue pilled by (((Them))) that they actually went to war against germany

your pops likely knew people who died trying to save jews. he doesn't wanna hear that they are actually the bad guys.

This

Probably it's because he's still a Canadian.

There's nothing wrong with (((them))) They honour the same values as us and they are in the front line against the mudslimes.

Because he probably is based and you just sperged out on him. I love you guys, but I wouldn't trust 90% of you in any political/social situation.

You are all mostly plebs, but that's okay. Extraordinary men will rise up and lead, they will need an army to follow.

Because your grandpa is redpilled and you're delusional, but you're just gonna call me a kike and disregard what I said, almost like a lib-fag

>mistaking neocons for redpilled individuals
heh

That's the beauty of it. obly the leaders need to be intelligent. Stupid people always have a place as followers

conservatives are the worst cucks, nothing new.

Most of the anti-jew sentiment is irrational. I hope you don't take Sup Forums memes seriously.

In fact whites have a lot to learn from Jews.

user, his generation fought the nazis.
They understand the jew is sneaky and cannot be trusted, but they do not hate them.
They understand the nigger is loud, dumb and violent but they do not hate them.
They understand the gook would eat them to stay alive but do not hate them.

You do know that Boomers are 50 to 70 years old now right? Both Shillary and Trump are boomers. Only Bernie wasn't a boomer and he was part of the silent generation.

>mfw my grampa was almost killed in the king david hotel bombing in israel and told my dad and I to never trust jews for the rest of his life

The British made the fatal mistake of giving the Jews a country.

Idk how old you are but my Grandpa fought in WWII
They would absolutely not like to hear that shit
They're based in the Americana/Trump way, not the Hitler way you retard

The ethernal anglo

Wat? Are you implying 60-75 year olds aren't grandparents?
lol

>Mankind has been on the downward trend for millennia
are you retarded

>looks at the flag

at least they can be contained in one place now

just made a wee mistake on the placement

>1980
wtf, that would make the oldest person you can imagine 36.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

/thread

Your grandfather is probably a brainwashed American Christian whose brand of Christianity teaches them to be skaves to kikes and support Israel above all else.