MAD

MAD
A
N

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Snowden/status/653705880358244353
twitter.com/Snowden/status/653708727502151680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's literally not called cucking, Mr. Snowden.

Coming from a guy who was literally cucked by his entire country.

no it isn't

Being from Pakistan,I have one small question about this guy. Shouldn't he be considered like a hero or something?

Being the cuckee has to be voluntary.

>Shouldn't he be considered like a hero
He is by the people that aren't brainwashed.

>Hero to the non brainwashed
>Supports a candidate from the very administration that he whistleblew on.

Wew lad.

He basically opened up the US spying programs to their enemies full force. The only people who would support that are literal cucks who want their enemies to have an advantage.

>But muh rights and privacy

Yeah your rights and privacy will do you a lot of good when your country is undermined by religious insurgents simply because some liberal gave them all of the information they needed to get around the defense.

Trump said he should be shot idiot...

Snowden is a hero. And he will go down in history as one. But right now the political powers and media brand him a villain because he exposed their secrets.

kys shill

Is Snowden giving us a sign that he is one of us?

Ed, if you're here, come to St Petersburg, i'll buy you a beer. In return I'll ask you to tear down GPS, camera and mic from my phone, sine I don't know how to do it properly.

>He then trashes on air

Why are Americans so terrible at English?
I though you guys only have to learn one language, surely you should be
able to master at least one language?

character limit, sven

you do know hes a fucking traitor?
revealing your military secrets to the public is a capital offense, he shouldve been executed

lmao it's real
Snowden confirmed for Sup Forumsack

> doesn't even know what cucking means

I can't wait till this faggot gets a bullet in his head by a based CIA assassin.

>Yes goy, trust your government. Even if they do something illegal, they do it to defend your rights.
>No reason to hold them accountable for their actions, goy.

Are you retarded? He's saying Trump is getting cucked.

Snowden is a deep agent globalist shill.

He revealed the domestic spying program. That's not military secrets.

The patriot act isn't illegal.

Also, every American with an ounce of common sense knows our government spies. Not only on its citizens but on foriegn countries, like yours.

All Snowden did was break his nondisclosure contract, which is illegal, and help ISIS avoid detection on the internet. THEN he runs off to China and Russia, which abuse their own citizens horribly. Which is pretty fucking ironic.

The guy is a total faggot. Just like you, Hans.

Leafposting intensifies.

You read Sup Forums too.

I think aliens read Sup Forums.

No, it's called being a twofaced cunt.

>betraying your country
>hero
it doesn't really matter what the US were doing, at the end of the day they're still on your side and are trying to protect you. Never spit in the hand that feeds you.

>MUH ISIS
Most americans are law abiding citizens that deserve privacy. Don't be a boot licking faggot.

> Most Americans are law abiding citizens

Exactly. So what the fuck does an honest law abiding citizen need to be worried about?

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

>CIA assassin
I'm pretty sure Hillary will hire a private hit man to take Trump out, not use the CIA.

Traitors deserve the noose

>Lost a war to birds

Opinion disregarded

OKAY URUGUAY

I'm talking about Snowden you autistic nigger.

Fuck Snowden. Chuck em out Putin.

GIVE ASSANGE ASSYLUM. At least he has the balls to name ((( Them )))

>complains the US constantly drone strikes their country
>still refuses to surrender the nuke it illegally obtained

Pakistan truly is the worst country.

I know he's a faggot, but so is your fucking government.
I don't give a shit about your citizens, you don't spy on your fucking allies.
>help ISIS
So you would sell out your rights and freedom for a police state?
wew that's nice

Just imagine: some kid working at McD's got to cook lunch for the God-Emperor and didn't even realize it.

Hero for humanity.
Traitor scum for country.

What that citizen does in their home is their business not the government's. If a crime is alleged to have been committed then you get a warrant. There is nothing to gain for citizens by making 1984 a reality.

Meant to reply to

> You dont spy on allies

Kek. Okay Mr.twleve year old.

> So you would sell your rights for security?

Coming from a country whose government arrests people for saying mean things about refugees and insulting the German government.

Wew lad.

Great. First the alt-right and now Snowden doesn't know what cucking is. When will it end?

> What a citizen does in their home is their business

Unless they are distributing CP, or looking up how to build a bomb, or plotting with terrorists in chat rooms.

That's what the Patriot act is for.

You honestly think the government cares about what the average American is doing?

Having books or reading online about making bombs isn't illegal.

It might not be. But it will definitely attract attention from the NSA and the microscope will be on you,and for good reason.

There is absolutely no reason an American citizen need to know how to or want to build an explosive device.

ITT: Americucks surrendering their privacy faster than France surrenders to their enemies. You deserve a police state.

Your country is entirely made up of human poo.

>Okay Mr.twleve year old.
If you can't trust your allies on your data you can't trust them when shit hits the fan, bootlicker

>Coming from a country whose government arrests people for saying mean things about refugees and insulting the German government.
>My government is bad but yours is bad too!!

And you think the government can dig through all that data before something happens?
Get fucked commie

You're just jealous of all their freedom Pahjeet.

Poo in loo.

He's preaching to the choir. Those that care already knew what he was going to say. And those that don't continue with their lives uninterrupted. He didn't make a difference.

We spy on every single country that we deem relevant. That includes all of our "allies". That's how the world works.

>My government is bad but yours is bad too!

Yet my government won't arrest me for insulting Obama or the entire US Government, or if I insult refugees. Yours will.

> And you think the government can dig through all that data

Yes because they use filters so they only have to sift through data that has keywords in it.

> Get fucked commie

That's ironic coming from someone living in an Orwellian country, with Zero free speech laws.

Nah get fucked. You've got to put a line in the sand somewhere or else you get creeping fascism and thought crimes. People have looked up about nuclear weapons on wikipedia as well. Better lock them up for plotting to nuke someone.

> He didn't make a difference

Exactly. No one gives a shit other than foriegners which is pretty funny. He broke the law and is a traitor and should be treated like such.

Character limit is 240

Bullshit. Explosions are fun! Not only are they useful in demolitions but understanding how explosives work is useful in bettering our understanding of rocketry, not to mention fireworks!

> You've got to put the line in the sand somewhere

Which is exactly why he should be treated like a traitor.

I bet you think pic related is also a hero for leaking secrets .

KYS Maori shitskin.

Then you can enjoy your explosives in New Zealand. Far away from us.

No reason for you to own an AR either, right?

Second amendment allows my right to firearms.

Not IEDs.

>Diet coke

Trump isn't thin and I don't think he ever implied he was thin.

You probably think Hillary is evil and the globalists are out to get us. Then you go on to think the spy state will always be used in the most optimistic way.

How silly. 5 years from now... You get tagged for saying nigger or globalist online and it finally hits you when you're visited by the men in black that this really had the potential to back fire.

IEDs don't count as arms?

Arms at that time meant:
muskets
air rifles
puck gun
gunpowder cannons (breech loaded)

The anti-Snowden shilling is very, VERY, strong.
It's mostly on a lot of tech sites.
A lot of it is helped by the geeks who work in the surveillance-industrial complex. NSAs programs pay a lot of kids college dues.

Died down a little this year, but boy, it was heavy.

I doubt he would care, as he'd still be getting paid to suck the same peoples cocks.

The programs Snowden leaked weren't related to the Patriot Act, and they aren't lawful under any US jurisdiction
Holy fuck even a fucking spic knows about the corruption of your nigger commie government, Trump can't build that wall fast enough
He doesn't support Shillary, he more or less supported Bernie
Assange already has asylum in a semi shithole in SA, his problem is getting out of the UK
Even poo can tell it, all the Americans ITT are traitors the forefathers and principles of their nation
Encryption awareness increased massively after Snowden, to the point normalfag stuff like Apple products and WhatsApp come with strong crypto enabled by default
He definitely made dragnet surveillance much harder to the NSA, which was one of his main purposes
Literally doublethink, gb2 plebbit JTRIG

>to their enemies
Enemies? the "enemies" already knew about all this shit.
They are using the tech to spy on people without catching any terrorists.

no, hes a fucking traitor that deserves to die
anyone who says otherwise isn't american

> In 5 years

That shit already happens in Europe and they don't even have a patriot act.

> Maintain X knowledge / equipment to fight tyrannous government
> HOME OF THE FREEEEE AND THE LAAAND OF THE BRAAAVE

> Maintain Y knowledge / equipment to fight tyrannous government
> lol who care about the government spying into everything u do u got no reason to be afraid lmao

You're retarded.

Yeah, that's not really cucking.

But it's nice to see Snowden is still keeping up with the kids.

>selling secrets to ruskies
>hero

> Mexico talking about government corruption

>second amendment guarantees my right to own an m-16
Lol. Second amendment doesn't specifically say what kind of modern weapons are considered arms.

>spy state is legal (never mind the 4th amendment)
>shall not infringe (adhere to the second amendment Hillary!)

How does one reconcile this cognitive dissonance?

You're missing the point. It's happening in your country too with so called "hate crimes". Do you work for the US government or are just trolling?

Nice strawman

>We spy on every single country that we deem relevant. That includes all of our "allies". That's how the world works.
So you gather information about everybody else, but as soon as anybody else has information about you you start crying?

>Yet my government won't arrest me for insulting Obama or the entire US Government, or if I insult refugees. Yours will.
Yeah, it will just kick your door in and shoot you

>Yes because they use filters so they only have to sift through data that has keywords in it.
You do know about how much data we're talking here, right?

>That's ironic coming from someone living in an Orwellian country, with Zero free speech laws.
Get fucked commie, the DDR had free speech as well, but that didn't stop the gestapo from raiding your home because you said something they didn't like

How come Edward Snowden was able to get every secret document from the Five Eyes alliance? Weren't they meant to be best most effective and well funded intelligence organization on the planet?

How come they had all their stuff in one place?

Do you realise that they documented all of their own crimes?

They can't delete that.

Founding fathers fought a way for far less. You don't know the definition of american.

> It's happening in your country too. It's called hate crimes!

No one has ever been arrest in the US for criticizing the government, or calling someone a nigger.

You're an idiot.

>strawman

The point of the second amendment is to ensure the ability of the common people to overthrow their government should that be necessary no? If that is the case, what is the inherent difference between a gun and a bomb, given the purpose of the second amendment.

Keep spewing the names of random fallacies you've memorized though, i'm sure that will win you the argument eventually.

> As soon as someone has information about you then you start crying

When did that happen?

>Your government will just shoot you

Is this shitposting?

> Rest is a bunch of nonsense

Whatever Hans. Enjoy your Orwellian government and make sure you show respect to those refugees or else you will be labeled a racist and arrested.

>literally "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear"
yea na your a fag

>Liberal faggot wants to play big hero whistle blower
>Takes off running with his tail between his to China and Russia(bastions of free speech and privacy right) when the gravity of his situation hits him

No

>snowden supports #BLM
snowden supports #BLM
>snowden supports #BLM
snowden supports #BLM
>snowden supports #BLM
snowden supports #BLM

twitter.com/Snowden/status/653705880358244353
twitter.com/Snowden/status/653708727502151680

Yet but thanks to cucks like yourself, they now have all the tools in place. At that point it'll be too late.

> Like, what is the difference between a gun and a bomb, man. Like, that's just your opinion man...

Okay. It's clear this thread is full of autistic neckbeards.

Regardless, 98% of Americans don't care about spying because it's been going on forever.

Snowden will be killed some day and I will laugh.

ITT: assblasted foriegners crying about spying

It must be nice not prosecuting Hillary for selling secrets to Saudi Arabia and gifting them to Russia, China and Iran

Snowden is a huge liberal. He is a massive SJW but all the cucks in here would suck his dick because "hes muh hero".

>When did that happen?
muh chinese hackers, muh north korean hackers, muh russian hackers, muh wikileaks

>Is this shitposting?
Do you even pay attention to the news?

>Enjoy your Orwellian government and make sure you show respect to those refugees or else you will be labeled a racist and arrested.
Enjoy your bootlicking as well jamal. Make sure you start and end every sentence with a 'sir' when talking to your overlords.

>implying the constitution matter

Why wouldn't you lolbertarians faggots just shut up and accept the fact that you were, are and will be ruled one way or the other?

> And gifting secrets to Russia and China

Oh you mean like Snowden did?

The year is 2034

Congress has passed the Super Freedom and Awesome Equality and Justice for all act that outlaws rifles and shotguns. It also outlaws assault trucks for our safety.

user: "everything the FireArm Collection Task Force of American Patriotism does is LEGAL, you shitlord!"

an american isn't someone who backstabs an entire nation while getting other innocent americans killed.

i cant think of a founding father that ran to the birtish after outing dozens of american spies.

gay cunt snowden didnt fight at all, he was shit as his high security job then he fled the country so he wouldnt get hung

I can go on Facebook right now and insult refugees and my government.

You can't.

The ability of the NSA to spy on US citizens to this extent has not been going on for "forever".

Justin Trudeau: we are protecting you from your own rights

And he's being prosecuted, while Hillary isn't, because she's Hillary
Having politicians literally above the law is the ultimate corruption