What do you straights think of gays?

I want 100% redpilled answers. What do you actually think of us? (Sometimes the hatred is sexy)

They might have born that way, i don't judge. They can do their stuff in their home behind closed doors, but when they do Pride and other public shit events that's too far! Its not norm and it will never be...

We'd like you more if you ever actually spoke out about gays being used to make white women feel better

Keep ur gayness in the closet

You're too fabolus for us. Your gayness must be contained.

I don't give a shit, just don't fuck in the streets.

Although I may act like I hate you online and call for your kind to be strung from a lamp post, deep down I've always wanted a gay best friend to act as a wingman and give me fashion advice ;(

youre thinking of a gf/and a male bf

"best friend

They're absolutely degenerate. I wish I could take the homos' greatest champion, bend him over my knee, and punish him into heterosexuality.

I don't think it's the gays I have an issue with. It's autistic people, nu-males and socially retarded people I dislike.
The problem with a lot of gays is that they don't understand what is and what isn't socially acceptable.

If I was gay I believe I could live a perfectly normal life without ever annoying anyone, but a lot of gay people seem to be completely unable to do so. They can't integrate in society and should be bullied relentlessly.

Is this a thing?

It doesn't bother me in the slightest because I'm comfortable about my own sexuality and I'm not an insecure faggot. Everyone should be able to fuck any race/gender they fucking like. Only a total retard would think otherwise.

quit being a faggot and make white babies

The biggest anti-fags are the biggest gayest in the closet homos.
The rest could give a shit

I like America

I would like to move there but it's unlikely that'll ever happen

pics or i cant help

mostly that

Nothing wrong in principle, you are still men and hold the level of intelligence that only men can attain. It's just that nowdays you think you and your problems are far more important than rest of the society, when in fact we should be having more heterosex to have more babies. Plus your "gay culture" has come to be too obnoxious and degenerate.

That's kind of sexy but youre coming off as the average white beta on Sup Forums

Just as an example, but just in general how women and numales congratulate themselves on being tolerant towards gays when frankly they should always have been

Sexual act: Whatever, it doesn't even need to be "a natural thing"
Over sexual culture: This is indecent and a detriment to society. Crowbarring in references to penises is debasement and a valid reason to think you might not be fit for certain roles.

I'd rather live next to a gay white couple than a black family desu.

Gays are completely fine, who gives a shit if you stick your dick in butts as long as it isn't mine.
FEMININE MEN on the other hand is a fucking disease and should be erradicated.
So in other words, put your dick wherever you want, just be a man about it!

or, you know, they could be sick of the goverment pushing the homosexual agenda, and are worried about their kids buying into it

I strive for this, but Sup Forums allows me to have this conversation with all you inherently hot straight guys

I don't think of you.

I'm too busy thinking about smashing puss.

This is my philosophy as well. Fem dudes are a total turn off.

:D

I have to add ONE thing
If they don't make offspring or atleast addopt and care for some unfortunate ones, they are a waste of biological matter.

Too good :D

Post feet :3

I don't give a shit. Just stop trying to make advances towards anyone unless you KNOW they're gay as well.

I never had a problem with your community until the moment i saw how blind you are against pisslam

I want to adopt. I'm thinking about trolling abortion clinics for babies but libtards can't whine about it because i suck cock too

GIVE GAYS YOUR BABIES ABORTERS! |:

>atleast addopt and care for some unfortunate ones
what the hell is wrong with you? I understand Breivik now, before this I thought he was kind of a pshychopath

Is this actually a problem for you?

of course, kids are going to be gay because the government has an agenda lmao

Women don't get much thought from me. Ellen is trash. You'll just have to move on women are fickle and want to pat themselves on the back for nothing

HEIL HITLER, RIGHT? XD
FUCKING RACE WAR NOW, GAS THE JEWS XDDD

BURN THEM ALL!!!!!!!! LEL BAZINGA!t

Pinky promise

I feel this is a problem too. Look at CA. We are forcing 2nd and 4th graders to learn about gay marriage and relations and history as an isolated class. This isn't healthy for kids before puberty. No more agendas for sure.

This message got a lot of backlash from my friends on facebook.

what do I know, right
its not like the west is getting conquered at the moment by non-wussified men

conquered? ok then....

Twinks are Okey,fat gays are disgusting.

Eh, twinks arent ok. Fat guys are the worst. They both probably vote Hillary

I don't mind gays at all really, as long as they offer more to a conversation/friendship than just being gay.

If every time you open your mouth you have to mention that you're gay, then you deserve to die because you are a worthless pathetic waste of space.

I don't care. Flamboyant fags are annoying. Used to live with one.

>What do you actually think of us?

I don't.

sharia
zones

Alright, a bit obnoxious though

It's hard to know if someone is gay, man. Sometimes you just have to give it a shot. If you're not gay/not interested it shouldn't really affect you. If it's happening to you a lot, stop looking so gay.

As a homo I surprisingly agree with most in this thread - people who are into the same sex are fine, but homosexual 'culture' as a general rule is counterproductive and frankly disgusting. Gay pride parades tend to be degenerate faggotry of the highest level and do nothing to make us look like normal, descent human beings in the eyes of the heteros.

Is it weird that i find this shit sexy?

I don't give a fuck about what you fuck, except if it a kid or an animal.

Amen bro

Kinda degenerate but otherwise I don't care. Opposive of gay parade and other attention-whoring shit. Supportive of equal rights.

>(Sometimes the hatred is sexy)
>Is it weird that i find this shit sexy?
fucking degenerates

I prefer liberties over my own perception, but I also have the liberty to call out flamboyant annoying degenerate faggots.

Don't care. Do what you want. Personal liberties and all that.

But if you're a fucking ridiculous flamer that pretends your sexuality is a substitute for personality, I don't want to hang out with you.

>A stunning survey by YouGov UK has found that 23 percent of British people surveyed do not consider themselves exclusively heterosexual. As many as 49 percent of adults aged 18-24 described themselves as "not 100 percent heterosexual," indicating bisexuality is more common among younger adults, who enjoy more sexual fluidity.

But it does change their sexuality from the healthy one to degenerate one....

find em disgusting 2bh but as long as you keep it to yourself no problem

Contrary to popular belief straight people couldn't give less of a fuck about gay people. You could fuck a horse for all I care, just don't weave it around my nose like it's some motherfucking achievement

I just want straight guys to be confident alpha males. They should be. They are carrying forward humanity. Please don't give in to Hillary's/feminism's/ nu-male's POV

I know two based conservative queens, both of who are decent enough guys for the most part. One's just a bit too creepy in his comments, but that's as offensive as he gets.

The other I or so goals I've known over the years were terrible people who completely destroyed the "hard-working and successful" image that fags had back in the early 2000s. Some had AIDS, some were meth heads, others were kleptos, check bouncers and compulsive liars. Terrible people with terrible problems.

Basically it. Anyone else who passively hates them is just a closet fag or retard.

Degenerates who cannot contribute to the well-being of a society by not producing offspring.

I lose all respect when they want to adopt a child and ruin them for life.

Their sexual practices are disgusting.

They would die out if media and government wouldn't cater to their needs.

t. a judge

I'm fine with people being gay, but the second you try to limit people's freedom to criticize you with hate speech laws, you become a fascist bastard and make people hate you even more.

As long as you're not a faggot to me then we're all cool mang

I truly don't care, until I see kids being exposed to full on hedonism tier pride parades and this kind of prancing around and fucking in the streets bullshit. That shit gives you all a bad name. If you allow an image like that to establish itself, is it any wonder that people begin to automatically assume that every person from that group is like that? We make assumptions for a reason, and its usually based on evidence or suggestions like that.

My biggest issue is when any disagreement with a gay person, regardless of their actions, turns into 'you must be homophobic'. No dickhead, you are just a terrible human being. Sucking dick doesn't automatically qualify you for best human of the year award.

Otherwise? You aren't special enough to warrant much attention. Good luck in life?

Usually obnoxious and annoying, and I hate the affected voice that they put on. They can do their fag thing in their own space but I don't respect them. Furthermore, at this point it seems pretty clear that sociocultural attitudes have at least a small impact on an individual's sexuality, and orientation is NOT purely biological, but a combination of biology, personal experience, and society of birth. This is blatantly obvious when you consider the recent study that 52% of 13-17 year olds identify as "other than straight." This blows the pure biology theory out of the fucking water, and clearly shows that we have an extremely fag-friendly media culture. Assuming even half of these people are going to continue to identify this way as adults, I believe this is dangerous both demographically and culturally. I think that the vast majority of gays that I've met would make lousy soldiers, ineffective tradesmen, and untrustworthy businessmen.

This. Should I or shouldn't I adopt???

Journalist detected

Agreed

What sexual revolution did for woman, sexual revolution/tolerance of gays did to gay people. It created this anarchistic culture where its good to be against system. Even if the system is good and works they are against it cause its hip thing to do. They some, drink, party, do sex all the times. I dont want to sound like some Puritan but everything have its limits. You cant be "working" part of society if your so degenerate. Be gay or lesbian i dont care but dont create this culture where its okay to be degenerate.

Also what if they (gays) are such flamboyant whores cause they are unable to get married and create their family, as weird it sounds maybe the problem is there?

degenerate but harmless for most of them.
as long as you act like a normal person and not an annoying fag its cool.

If gays like men so much, why are they trying to turn all the boys into trannies and sissies?

You're effeminate, weak, unnatural, and a waste of resources.

I don't want this at all ;(

it's fine, when they adopt a child

Gays should adopt if they are stable humans. A child is better with parents who can give it attention rather than in an orphanage or terrible foster home etc., regardless of what people may claim about gay parents being worse than male/female parents. Considering the difficulty of the adoption process, and the expense, I'd say gay parents are, on average, significantly better than hetero parents since the average hetero parent could be any disgusting bogan and the slut he fucked, whereas a gay couple has to spend thousands of dollars and go through rigorous testing to prove they are worthy to raise a child. Thus, most gay male parents are going to be wealthy, well adjusted and stable, unlike many hetero parents.

I think it fulfills the societal role of homosexuals to raise children.

Don't be an annoying over the top flamboyant homo, act like a normal person. Do whatever the fuck you want in your bedroom.

I'm a man and I act like one even while deep throating a 7 incher

One day i went to run near a river, but after a hour, i understood that the place was a place where faggots were coming to have sex. I stopped running there one week later because it was the most disgusting place where i have ever been. Faggots were looking at me, smiling at me, i even saw one of these degenerates jerking off in front of everybody.

I already had a bad opinion about them, but now, i know that these people are seriously mentally ill and they need to be exterminated. Faggots are one of the most disgusting thing ever.

i was too lazy to write all that. cheers.

Yeah gays are responsible for degrading society to a degree. Dont vote progressive. Don't vote liberal. Don't vote left. Gays want society to be restored too.

Did this happen in the 1970's or something? That's not something which occurs in this century. Cruising of that nature occurred during a time when it was less socially acceptable/illegal to be gay and before dating apps existed - such things would not be necessary in today's society beyond fetishism, and I doubt there are that many people with a public sex fetish in your area to all go to the one park constantly. More likely your repressive homosexuality makes you think every man is hitting on you.

sheeps most of you, and some beacons of intelligence... but i not hate...

I'm starting a business. I'm with one guy ecclusively... You guys think I should adopt? (Should I go to an abortion clinic to save a baby?)

Some don't make a big deal out of it, and that's fine. A lot of you are annoying though. Faggots and homosexuals, it's a bit like the difference between niggers and blacks.
I know many of you can't help it, at some stage in your development something has gone wrong in your head. Who knows, maybe science will find the cause and we'll be able to prevent it one day.
I must admit, I'm a bit jealous that it's so easy for you guys to get laid. Also, you are often good at interior design and stuff arty stuff.

If I were you I would wait until your business is stable and possibly get gay married, before going ahead. Running a business is tough and succeeding in small business is also tough, it's probably not a stress you want to exacerbate with a child.

You're delusional. Several of these mentally ill faggots asked me if i wanted to have sex, or what was i looking for.

I actually had to beat the shit out of one of them because he asked if i wanted to have sex, i told him to get the fuck out and he insulted me. That's at this moment that i went to another place to run.

You are a small portion of society. I don't care what you do in your bedroom, I just don't want to hear about it. Stop acting like you're super special and important.

Gay monogamy is statistically nonexistent. Even the "couples" claiming to be "monogamous" are overwhelmingly open relationships, and very transitory.

Also, gays have introjected the historical Western conceit that being the passive partner in sex is feminine and therefore weak, passive, pathetic, mincing, etc. Whether or not this conceit has truth content, gays have basically created an entire factitious self-identity as FAGGOTS!!! LOOK AT ME I'M A GREAT BIG FAGGOT YOU THILLY GOOSE as a defense mechanism. This intertwines with the insatiable male sex drive and easily available sex, so that "gay culture" - which exists by necessity because they need solidarity to survive being hated by straights - becomes "act like a weird faggy homo and constantly have irresponsible sex! You exist ONLY to get fucked in the ass. Your primary hobby should be Grindr. Love doesn't exist. If anyone questions your Africa-tier epidemic levels of deadly disease and refusal to use condoms more than occasionally, just call them a thilly goose."

Homosexuality is fine. I don't give a fuck. But how gayness actually manifested is a goddamn tumor on society. It's a tragedy. Gay people are drug addicts, and their drug is being a slave to their libido. They have no families, no true love, not even friends, because all friends are either just potential fuckbuddies or fellow travellers in the quest for cock.

And of course, straight progressives do what they always do - portray a narrative of normalized gayness. Every depiction of a gay person in media is as a monogamous homosexual couple, living in harmony. Never mind that there are maybe three of those in the entire world.

This clearly never happened.

Don't vote for globalism. Gays suffer from globalism because of radical Islamic terrorists. Arm yourself and support the people who keep your country safe from this shit.

You'll never have proof that faggots aren't degenerate. Literally every homo I've ever known has been fucked in the head. I'll share the most recent example
>gf best friend is a fag
>he goes on grindr to find dicks to suck
>meets great guy
>they fall in love
This great guy is a doctor btw
>together for a couple years
>for whatever reason, finds great guy on grindr using pictures of them together but cropping him out
>deals with it like the faggot he is
>months pass, Mardi gras 2016 in Sydney
>great guy goes because he's a flaming gaybo
>comes back and apologies for cheating
>says he only told him because the dude he fucked had STDs

Welcome to the average homosexual relationship

>Several of these mentally ill faggots asked me if i wanted to have sex, or what was i looking for.
>I actually had to beat the shit out of one

BELGIUM NO

I don't mind gays, but think it's kinda pointless to be gay seeing as how you'll never be able to reproduce

but you can give a lost child a second chance

some actual homosexuals who are sane and just their sexuality but in todays world it seems like most gays and anyone outside of normal sexuality is just doing it because it is that. not normal. just an act to try and make them more individual from those around them, and in search for attention. dont hate gays tho just most of them always depends on the person.