Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

The emergence of Saul Goodman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yum0MSXWltc
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reposting

youtu.be/yum0MSXWltc

Is it me or did they take inspiration from Scotty Kilmer for the commercial?
Even the tone in his voice is similar, kek
youtube.com/watch?v=XV9rJwEOCus

I'm watching the new episode later today
does anything actually happen?
was it better than last week's? (kino 9/10 imo)

We got two feet scenes.

Why don't they talk to each other in Spanish?

This episode is kimo.

that's all? really?

>It's all good man
>Saul Goodman
BRAVO VINCE

fuck off with your weebshit

>kim feets in the first five minutes

That makes five of six episodes this season.

idk but I found it funny that Krazy 8's Spanish was worse than Nacho's who isn't even hispanic

Best show
Best girl

>chuck finally admitting that he's crazy

>being this new
cmon son

no the episode serves purely to set up storylines

fuck off, she isn't froggy looking
not even best Emma is even though people say she has frog eyes

She's come a long way from being the bargain bin Lindsey Lohan

Hector is honestly one of the scariest fuckers ive ever seen,

haha yeah i'll just convince my dad who i love to give up his sewing business so he can fucking send kilos of coke to the crackheads.

also does Vince Gilligan have a foot fetish or something, he must be writing in the scripts *takes off shoes* almost every episode

>being the bargain bin Lindsey Lohan
what did he mean by this?

Reminder that Kim is literally /our/ girl

I think he just reads these threads.

Saul Goodman made Kim wet as October.

Chuck is gonna go the way of Frank Grimes, ain't he?

>Saul will help Nacho poison Hector.
>When Walt and Jesse kidnapped Saul, he was >screaming "It wasn't me it was Ignacio"

Bravo, Vince.

I'm not so sure that was an impressed response

Yes, Saul Goodman made his first appearance in this episode.

>kim feets in three different scenes
>tyrus and nacho facing off
>gus and lydia buying the laundry for the superlab
>saul goodman appears

Nowhere near as good as last episode but it still has a few strong moments.

Look @ me Hector

Were they intentionally going for the Tim & Eric commercial spoof look?

This basically set up all the late season plotlines, minus Mike's.

The show has got so much fan service at this point. Gus/Hector/Lydia feel so out of place since they arent doing anything at all with the main character of the show whose biggest worry is funding his office while you have a druglord side plot.

Obviously it works anyway because we know the purpose of these characters but if this show had no connection to BrBa the structure would seem so fucking weird.

I will nuke Japan my dad is presidump

did Tyrus look like he had a massive gut to anyone else?

I wouldn't be surprised if they had something to do with it, Bob Odenkirk and them go way back

I thought the feet shit was just 4channers being spergs until that blatant scene of her soles while Saul was in shoes. Is Vince a creepy hack?

But seriously, there was some really poor acting in this episode. Enough to take me out of the universe and make it non-believable. There was something early in the show I can't remember now but one of them was definitely Hector freaking out, it was kind of cringe to me.

>Wexler is literally this series' Skylar

Nacho is an important character of BCS too... never quite one of the main characters though. But if Patrick Fabian is principal cast then so is Michael Mando imo. Hector is important to both Nacho and Mike's storylines. Gus links them all together too. The only stretch is Lydia and until we see how much she comes into play, it's too early to say if it's a meaningless I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW IT cameo if you ask me

yeah Hector has very little range, his reserved rage is fine but that outburst was disgusting
Though I think it may be due to editing, to be fair

Feet are erotic, it doesn't take a foot fetishist to know this. I could refer you to that conversation from Pulp Fiction. A woman's feet are sexy and her placing them across Jimmy's thighs/crotch shows their intimacy in a cute tame way.

Yeah he's really blown up

I watched the first 7ish episodes when this came out.

was bored to tears by it. I loved Breaking Bad but fuck me nothing happened in BCS.

convince me to watch it Sup Forums

No, feet are grossly and sweaty, and everyone that isn't a foot fetishist know this.

You didn't even like Mike's episode?

>convince me to watch it
No.
If normies start watching it they'll adjust it to suit normies.

Most people would agree that giving a foot rub is a very flirty erotic thing to do to your girlfriend

>mfw LYDIA

Mike episodes are the worst.

I remember that being better than the rest, but standalone and nothing special.

>normies
it's a Breaking Bad spinoff. how much more normie can you get?

can't wait for the series to be over so I can watch the no fucking gus and nacho and cartel and mike and other hamfisted boring bb fanservice shit edit

more howard when

Obviously Mike and Nacho will work together to eliminate Hector.

That was an Emmy nominated episode with an Emmy nominated performance by Banks, for what it's worth

>Obviously it works anyway because we know the purpose of these characters but if this show had no connection to BrBa the structure would seem so fucking weird.
My girlfriend has never watched BB and she has no problems figuring out the show.

>nominated
I bet The Walking Dead has been nominated for loads of awards.

it really isn't worth much like you say.

BRAVO VINCE

good for her
we're talking about the structure being weird, not the plot being incomprehensible

I just checked and all The Walking Dead nominations are for sound editing, prosthetic make-up and visual effects. i.e. the bottom of the barrel. No noms for best performance or best writing/episode (Better Call Saul has 7 in writing/performance and overall series from the first 2 seasons)

so chuck will kill himself, right?

Jimmy's first act as Saul Goodman will be to get Tuco's sentence reduced.

>being this tarded

He's suspended from practising law until 2004

He finished his BB scenes six years ago, user. People change.

>keeping the focus soft on Kim's feet so we can't see all the pores and veins in pristine quality

FUCK VINCE

No, it's a disgusting chore a beta husband would do for his pregnant wife.

Tarantino is huge foot fetishist and doesn't represent popular opinion at all.

>footpussy self-lubricates

I fail to see what the problem is.

Is it beta to love your wife and want to give her comfort?

Hey man prosthetics and makeup are neat in terms of prosthetics and makeup

>Saul is chaotic neutral
>Chuck is lawful evil

Can we all agree on this?

Yes.

I bet Vince Gilligan is in this thread. 10/10 kino, Vince.

Probably. Thank you Vince, I would do anything to work with you.

And Jimmy is Neutral Good

Both this ep and the last ep were fantastic. I hope they keep up this tone and pace going forward.

>Being this gay
She's top tier comfy waifu you pleb.

All footniggers are disgusting neckbeard virgins. No woman was a faggoty manchild lusting after her feet. It's pathetic and that's why you'll always be alone.

Was it
Chemo?

*Wexlar

Jimmy is Chaotic Good but starting to slide to neutral

oh I get it. Walter White had lung cancer

Kim is a 10/10 character compared to Skyler though.

Nacho's Spanish is not good, there is a very noticeable accent. I'll agree that is better than Krazy 8's but by no means is it perfect.

Also, Tio Salamanca sounds fucking retarded when he speaks Spanish.

VRAVO BINCE

>forcing his papi into the business

wtf I hate Hector now!

WE GOT A FUCKING FROG WEBM BEFORE A KIMFEET WEBM ITS BEEN 4 THREADS NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Sup Forums REEEEEEEEEE

So it's gonna be Nacho who cripples Hector right? And that's what the whole "It was Ignacio" thing was about?

Doesn't really matter that much though, it's a prequel and you can handwave it away and say that he shaped up as the business got more dangerous or something.

Yeah and he's going to fuck it up and get caught because he's kind of an idiot

bretty good

At least he knows he looks like a sleazebag.

it's just a little character quirk that kim likes to be barefoot when done with work, not uncommon amongst women who walk on high heels all day

Kim is Neutral Good, Howard is Lawful Neutral

>that tongue
qt

What was gross about it?

see

Super cute... but stop trying to steal our love away from Kim, you filthy succubus.

Is Vince into feet stuff?
Or is he just appealing to the finest audience there is, foot connoisseurs?

Surprised we don't have more Saul wallpapers while in BCS threads. The whole show is shot in 4k as opposed to BrBa which was shot in 35mm. Both have excellent screen grab moments especially the scenery. The desert never looked so comfy before.

Who is this girl? I want to fuck her while she makes weird faces

Hayley Holmes

she was on the show before