youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k
youtube.com/watch?v=PZSsi-8IhO0
youtu.be/pc0mxOXbWIU?t=1m4s
youtu.be/HFxHFVgucMo?t=480
youtu.be/S8Ho1WWDECM
youtube.com/watch?v=LTPK6tKEmRg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IM SHITTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LIVING ROOM FROM NOW ON
>WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT *THAT*, "MR.MAN"?
>NOW CLEAN THEM STEAMY TURDS
>NOT WITH YOUR HANDS YOU WHITE DEVIL
>WITH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH
>DO IT

Burr is literally the equivalent of a closeted fag bigot lashing out at gays cause deep inside he knows he is one, only with Burr its about being a pussy.

He created this whole "tough guy" persona because he knew deep inside what a huge pussy he is and he was ashamed of it. Now it shows. I hope he doesnt end up killing himself.

Stop trying to force this shitty meme.

Bill is successful, funny, married and in love, has a kid and is doing great.

While your fat, virgin, bitter ass probably still lives in your mom's basement at 30 years old, having forgotten what sunlight feels like, 10 years ago.

KYS

i think your mongrel kid is crying, bill

>burr is an abused cuck
>Louis CK has gone full cuck as well
>opie is an unfunny boob and we'll be unemployed at the end of the year
>Ant is a tranny who seemingly does nothing but rant about black statistics on twitter
>Patrice is dead

Is there anyone connected to O&A who hasn't been completely and totally justed?

>Bill is successful, funny, married and in love, has a kid and is doing great.

For now.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VdNNO5Xm3k
>28:10
>tfw he literally says she beats him

>women...aahh..women are...theyre just crazy, y'know?
>you could do everything PERFECTLY and she'd still find a reason to BITCH at you y'know?
>oh its BRUTAL
>but aahh..but I think I FINALLY found the solution to this aahh..problem
>I FOUND THE SOLUTION PEOPLE hahahah
>yeah so aaahh here's what you fellas out there..you..FELLAS hahah aaahh..young guys out there need to know right?
>just do everything she tells you to..just do it. EVERYTHING. TO PERFECTION.
>it's literally the ONLY way she doesnt have a foot to stand on when she COMES AT YA in that "ready to bitch the will to live outta ya" mood, y'know?
>I mean, yeah, alright, obviously she's gonna come up with SOMETHING to bitch about y'know fucking OBNVIOUSLY aaahh..
>but then you get to be all like "but honey, I did everything you asked for to perfection why are you upset?"
>AND THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU GOT'ER
>WHAT COULD SHE FUCKING SAY?
>WHAT. COULD. SHE. FUCKING. SAY.
>"I literally did everything you asked for, the way you asked for, in the timeframe you asked for, so what're ya gonna say? HUH?"
>FUCKING NOTHING "HONEY" YEAH hahahahah
>THATS what a REAL man does, thats how a REAL MAN OPERATES y'know YOU NEED TO STRATEGIZE hahah is tha even a word? anyway YOU NEED TO OUTSMART THE ENEMY hahahah Y' KNOW?
>aaahh what do I know, im just an idiot everybody, dont listen to me

>For now.

You wish you fat fuck

hi bill!

>Dude, there is an epidemic of gold digging whores in this country. And every night I put on the news, and I’m waiting for someone to address it. Every night, I never see it. You know? And every night I bring up gold digging whores and the whole crowd pulls back like I’m talking about Bigfoot. Right? Like I am saying the Moon is made out of cheese or something. We are talking about whores people. They’re everywhere. How many? How many more great man are going to get chopped in half before we do something? Why is it so quiet in here? Goddamnit I don’t get it. Why is it? Women is it because you think I’m calling you a whore? I’m not calling any of you here are a whore. Okay? So don’t pull back. That’s not fair. If you brought up wife beaters I wouldn’t pull back I get it. There are guys hitting women and it has to be stopped. We’ve got to understand that gold digging whores are wife beaters for men. Yeah they are. Except we don’t have that Rihanna lumped up photo in the end so it’s not obvious. It’s in the eyes, It’s in the lines in your face, it’s in my high-pitched voice on the answering machine. “I had to give up my dog, my drum kit, my pickup truck, my booze, my sports, my racist friends and my own bed." Right? That is the sound of a man being taken for everything he’s got.

>"well done you did what you were supposed to do"

Would be their response. Then, not five seconds later:

>"take me to dinner."

Oh it's ending alright, oh it's gonna be BRUTAL I tell ya.

Without exaggerating listening to the MMP puts me to sleep. I just tune in out of habit and the hope he's having a good one for a change.

>Ant is a tranny

...ok, sorry I clearly missed something. Explain please

this bitch kinda looks like the maid Arnold fucked.

Jesus Christ that's full on submission masquerading as spite

>he thought its real
are you retarded?

You need to be into sports. There are some great sports podcasts.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZSsi-8IhO0

Brutal

>listen to latest podcast
>Mentions both white guilt and cultural appropriation in separate topics

It's slowly happening and anyone in denial about it is delusional

was getting cucked a part of his plan?

>he doesn't know it's real
listen to the podcast user

I do, its still bullshit.

GUT

Oh it's brutal!

ZIP

>Burrposting has replaced cuckposting

It a burr fruitlessly begs nia not to kill the doggie episode

Louis CK did nothing wrong.

BREAK THE SPINE OF THE CANINE BILL

>oh no, my culturally isolated white friend is being introduced to new ideas when he steps out of his safe space

Yeah that was great

Especially when he was talking about the tv show bait car, and the reason they dont put bait cars in white neighborhoods

*leans in*
It's nigger bullshit.

tldr. Bill is a cuck

you didn't watch his last comedy show..

I know for a fact Bill occasionally browses here so this must really suck for him reading these. He can't even complain about it or he'll look like a total sperg

What did he say?

he stopped being funny and started taking himself too seriously

He believes white kids steal cars as much as blacks and mexicans but they dont put bait cars in rich white neighborhoods because there it would be considered entrapment.

The police are of course known for their reluctance to prosecute

THAT

MUTT

>I hope he doesnt end up killing himself

a) he's a comedian, of course he's gonna kill himself

b) wishing that somebody DOESN'T kill himself? Reddit.

>tfw bill burr watches one punch man

That's the funny thing. He was the pussy amongs his brothers and he wanted to work in showbiz.. He's completely the opposite of a "tough guy".

He and Anthony Cumia were ironically enough both made fun of by their dads as a kid for playing with dolls. Burr even cried about it on stage.

Well, Burr's dad gave him a doll for Christmas and called him a pussy or something, whatever.. Point is, he's constantly projecting

youtu.be/pc0mxOXbWIU?t=1m4s

Relax Bill. We wouldn't be able to effectively Burrpost if we didn't like you to some extent.

>He and Anthony Cumia were ironically enough both made fun of by their dads as a kid for playing with dolls. Burr even cried about it on stage.
>Well, Burr's dad gave him a doll for Christmas and called him a pussy or something, whatever..
seriously?

Ironically, the most forgettable, mediocre one of the gang (James "lol girls with dicks xD" Norton) managed to go by unnoticed, never really amounting to anything -ofcourse- , yet still outperforming his limited potential.

Good for him. I hope he doesn't die of aids too soon.

youtu.be/HFxHFVgucMo?t=480

youtu.be/S8Ho1WWDECM

what a retard, Irish confirmed non-HUUUUUWHITE

>tfw stopped listening because bill's kinda dumb.

Holy shit

>It's a Nia secretly pinches the baby when she carries her near Bill so that the kid grows up to hate Bill and all white men episode

:(

>its a nia constantly whispers "fuck drumph and fuck white people" to the baby while it sleeps episode

>that moment when you wake up and you see Nia doing a powerstance above your mongrel's child's blood-covered bed sheets
>his mutilated corpse dangling around her fingers, fresh blood dripping from the big brick she's holding
>"It slowed me down Bill. It slowed US down."
>".."
>"You couldn't waste your energy on it, Bill!"
>"But h-honey, you were the one who wan-"
>"You need energy to take care of ME Bill. Not some kids, ME. You KNOW I'm busy with my blog and planning out that podcast I maybe want to do some day!"
>"I-I understand honey..but I-I"
>"Eat it Bill, we need to preserve the energy for you"
>"m-maybe..we shouldn.."
>"EAT IT BILL!"

kek

poor bill

The baby is a she.

is Bill me?

is Bill all of us?

this

sadly bill chose an abusive, man faced woman as a result of being abused as a child by his father

women become sluts when they have daddy issues

men miscegenate or marry those sluts when they have daddy issues

holy fucking shit, Bill, you need to be in therapy, ASAP

I doubt he can even understand the website layout to be honest.

what

Now I know why I became a comedy filmmaker.

Who makes these threads obsessively? His ex boyfriend? Get a life homo.

yeah i noticed more and more he keeps taking shots at white people but in the DUDE RACISM type way not the self deprecating bants type way

>listening to monday morning podcast
>bill talks about racing
>nia comes in and says "it's sooo boring when you talk about racing" and drops something that seems like a bit she practiced

>marrying or even dating a girl who doesn't like Formula 1

JUST

So if women with daddy issues become sluts, men with daddy issues become fake tough guys who try too hard to hide their inner pussyhood and men with mommy issued becomes r9k/serial killers, what do women with mommy issues become?

Sure Bill, sure
youtube.com/watch?v=LTPK6tKEmRg

Normal, healthy, fully functioning adults.

I don't understand the "kill the dog" meme

sluts

They ironically take on the traits of their mother they insist they can't stand the most.
controlling bitchy mom, chick turns in to a controlling bitchy mom,
mom is an indifferent quiet depressed type, chick becomes day time wine drinker stay at home mom who fucks the pool boy and blames it on her husband not getting enough attention

>Bill was away on tour
>Nia skyped him and told him she had gotten a dog from the pound
>turns out it was a pitbull
>Bill told her to get rid of it
>Nia said no and forced Bill to take care of it
>Bill was the one who always took the dog out on walks and stuff
>Bill grew to love the dog even though the dog was obviously a fucking psycho
>Suddenly Nia gets pregnant with a baby daughter
>Tells Bill to get rid of the dog (or in other words GUT THE MUTT)
>Bill takes it to a special happy farm that has a hammock made of dreams and he totally goes there to visit the dog every now and then

>it's a /tv9k/ episode
I hate these

You guys are just know seeing this? Pretty much couldn't take anything he was saying at face values anymore after watching this. Like someone said it really explains a lot though about him.

I still don't get it, what's the deal with Bill Burr?

bitches
typically bitches who hate women, which may or may not include themselves

Never seen that clip before. Sure, I've heard him talk about on talk shows and his stand up specials about how his dad always yelled at his mom etc. but he framed it like he actually liked his antics and that they had a loving relationship and so on. Like I always thought that "F is For Family" was some sort of tribute to his dad.

He's not the only script writer.

His wife is the quintessential sheboon, you tard

>that feel when you're a guy with daddy issues that miscegenates

spooky
but how are they related?

Yeah but he created that show.

He gave the dog to some close friends you fucking retard

Of course he did :)

I thought guys with daddy issues became gay bottoms and sissies?

only if they get molested

Actually most masculine men I know have daddy issues. Conflict with your father instills toughness and the ability to challenge authority.

Gay bottoms and sissies come from dudes whose dads weren't around enough or who pampered them.

if that were true, most black guys would be sissies