That 10 minute continuous shot rape scene

>that 10 minute continuous shot rape scene

How did they get away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They didn't

Europeans have actual artistic integrity and don't flinch away from portraying the brutality of real life.

Nobody actually watches these meme tryhard European "kinos". We just go to holywood blockbusters instead. So nobody even knew this happened.
>t. Yuropoor

>no one ever posts a webm of the entire scene(or parts of it) in these threads EVER

Yes, let's hope no horrible satan does it. We wouldn't want that to happen to us

What if the actor would cum when doing this? I mean he is humping her ass hard he must get aroused from that.

Speak for yourself, not everyone's a "We".

He'd probably not tell anyone

I don't get it. People constantly die in movies and this is definitely worse than getting raped. How is this such a big deal?

Cuz you have to live knowing you we're too weak to defend yourself and are about as useful as a napkin

art

>a guy's head was smashed with a fire distingusher
>no problem, lol
>rape scene
>HOW DARE THEY DO THAT

fucking americans

Don't you know that already?

>fire distingusher
yep that's a fire

kek

Most actors are gay he was probably "ewwww this sucks but I have to do it for my job".

just watched a rerun of Matrix 3

Belucci hnngggh as always

congrats your one of the 10 thousand people who saw this "kino", meanwhile straight to dvd garbage gets seen more

kino and le art house movies are a meme

What's so bad about death, faggot? Surely some deaths are worse than being raped and many rapes are worse than most deaths (if the dying have not before prolonged their demise medicinally).

I'd be willing to bet his head getting smashed was like a 5 second scene at most

Following your train of thought they're the opposite of a meme.

ITT: faggots not getting the joke

how do you mean

nah as i remember it was stretched for pretty long, like a minute

t was actually pretty long. That scene is definitely one of the most hard hitting gore scenes I've seen.
In answer to OP's question, you can get away with anything if you claim it's "art".

like a meme he mean how

how do you meme

>brutality of real life = artistic integrity
that's unfeeling nihilism you described.

four you

It was made in Europe

>Get on your knees! On your knees! I'm gonna take care of you. On your knees! Lay down! Lay down! Shut your mouth! Damn! You must have one tight ass! I'll take care of you, slut! Who buys your classy dresses? Your man dress you like that? Only a fag would let you go out like that! Little whore! Shut your trap or I'll strangle you! Got it? Shut up or I'll strangle you!Spread your legs! Spread your legs, bitch! Shut up! Don't move. Don't move! I'm gonna fuck your ass. I'm gonna blast your shit hole! I'm gonna fuck your ass like never before! Fucking little whore! Don't move. Don't move. You like being fucked in the ass? Your old man fuck your ass? You like that? Don't move, cunt! Don't move, don't move. Don't move, don't move, don't move. Don't move, shit! Don't move, don't move, don't move, I said. Fucking shit! What a fucking tight ass you got! I'm gonna blast your fucking ass! You shit on me and you're dead, got it? Fucking high-class swine! Shit, you got a tight ass! A real little faggot's ass! I don't normally like this. Fucking rich bitch! But this ain't bad! Huh? You gonna shut up, little whore? Take this in your ass, cunt! You never been reamed like this before, huh? You bleeding or you wet? Opens up real good, your ass! You bleeding? Fucking shit! That's so good! So fucking good! Tell daddy it's good! Say, Daddy it's good! Call me daddy! Call me daddy! Call me daddy, fucking cunt! Shut your trap! Shit! Holy shit! Jesus Christ! Shit! Awesome!

It was defintely >1 minute which is a lot for head smashing scene.

Not to mention that it was waaaaaaaaaaay more brutal and graphic then the rape scene.

But "muh sex and nudity"

No, actually. It's one of the most brutal and visually intense death scenes i've ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY

>filmed in Super dyslexiavision

The film's gimmick is that it's shot in reverse. Scenes play correctly but in the wrong order. You see the worst of it all at the opening and then slowly track back to where all of the poor decisions were made in the beginning.

It's an interesting film, honestly.

Guess I'd rather be raped than have that happen to me for sure

You also learn in the "end" that Monica Bellucci's character is expecting a child just in case the story wasn't sad enough. I really liked the film but I don't think I could watch it again.

That scene is probably most horrible fake scene ever made, not only on the eyes but it really hits hard psychological.

I dunno why people always go on about that rape scene. It was tame, especially by the standards set in the ultra-brutal face smashing scene in the beginning.

todays sjw weren't allowed to watch this when it came out and since it's not on netflix, they probably don't even know about it.

>cameo of the butcher within the first few minutes of the film
based noe

It shouldn't be hot but it's Monicca Belucci

it was on netflix for a while, might still be

I know this is bait but:
It's one thing having low self esteem or feeling of worth but it's another thing having that "intuition" demonstrated to you by some dude ramming his penis into your orifice repeatedly.