Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering...

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

>catched

Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel movies .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..

Wait a minute....I've seen this thread before...oh god....is it happening to me?!

Donnie Darko
Not quite 'day after day after day' as in Groundhog Day, but still an important plot device.

>catched

Memento is sorta similar. No time is actually repeated but, without giving away too much of the story, the MC has a condition that disables him from making 'new' memories so he has to recap everything every morning

Clean Slate was fun.

Not exactly the same but similar, I guess.

Break the loop.

Memento is sorta similar. No time is actually repeated but, without giving away too much of the story, the MC has a condition that disables him from making 'new' memories so he has to recap everything every morning

Didn't we have this thread yesterday?

ENOUGH !

>catched

This is actually pretty comfy, this thread.
Like curling up with a good book.
I miss heroin.

Clean Slate was fun.

Not exactly the same but similar, I guess.

Primer, definitely.

There was one of those "describe a movie poorly" threads and the OP used Groundhog Day to start off. One of the first few replies was 'catched' to refer to Rush Hour

Serious deja vu shit

that tom cruize film with aliens and shit

Edge of Tomorrow

Pure cruisekino

i hated that one, the repetitions were so tediously done

Unless you're referring to something that happened 5 years ago, that's not what's happening here. This is a very old thread. Does the green oval still happen every morning? I haven't been here in a while.

this guy look similar like hitler lol

Not the same kind of "repeating the same day" but Vantage Point isn't half bad

Season 3 episode 11 of Supernatural, dont need to see other episodes either

Donnie Darko
Not quite 'day after day after day' as in Groundhog Day, but still an important plot device.

I honestly can't tell anymore which replies are new and which are not.