Using Sup Forums logic, I've determined that it's the Irish who are behind gun control, not Jews

Using Sup Forums logic, I've determined that it's the Irish who are behind gun control, not Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-bill/
realjewnews.com/?p=174
timesofisrael.com/obama-backs-california-senators-assault-weapons-ban-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation
forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/jews-and-jewish-organizations-lead-the-gun-control-campaign/
realjewnews.com/?p=783
theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/major-hollywood-producer-vows-to-make-the-nra-wish-they-werent-alive-with-upcoming-big-movie/
theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/17/new-york-mayor-michael-bloomberg-gun-control
huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-michael-lerner/banning-guns-is-necessary_b_2308272.html
dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/rahm-emanuel-calls-for-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban/
realjewnews.com/?p=631
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
scribd.com/doc/111341752/Automatic-and-Concealable-Firearms-Design-Book-Vol-III
survivetyranny.com/pdfs/automatic-and-concealable-firearms-design-book-vol-2.pdf
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/wars_and_weapons/guns/Automatic and Concealable Firearms Design Book vol 1.pdf
mediafire.com/view/aogk79jc4ejkadh/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.2_-_The_Box_Tube_MAC-11.pdf
mediafire.com/view/6ccfclc700ccptl/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.3_-_The_DIY_STEN_Gun_.pdf
mediafire.com/view/naovox3rvsh3cgy/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.4_-_The_Khyber_Pass_Pistol_.pdf
mediafire.com/view/0q4d42uf3qahq20/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.5_-_The_Box_Tube_MAC-11_Part_2_.pdf
mediafire.com/view/lot4oo9rqh4y9p6/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.6_-_The-MAC-10_Construction_Guide.pdf
mediafire.com/view/c13lnqfocl3x9yr/9mm_Bullet_Hose_(Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.8).pdf
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2014/10/10/homemade-submachine-guns-part-7-chechen-rebel-made-borz/
mediafire.com/view/nzmgnzj3u6absbo
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/EHF_Shotgun_Ammo_Book.pdf
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/EHF_Handgun_Ammo_Book.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hiberian conspiracy

You're on to something here.

You mean the (((Irish)))

Why not both?
Feinstein to Introduce Assault Weapons Ban Bill
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-introduce-assault-weapons-ban-bill/

Gun Control Plotted By Jews
realjewnews.com/?p=174

Jewish Groups and Lawmakers Seeking Gun Control Get Major Boost from Obama
timesofisrael.com/obama-backs-california-senators-assault-weapons-ban-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/

Jewish Groups Urge Senate to Pass Gun Control Legislation
jta.org/2013/04/11/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-groups-urge-senate-to-pass-gun-control-legislation

Jewish Gun Control Backers Plan New Push
forward.com/articles/175270/jewish-gun-control-backers-plan-new-push/?p=all

Jewish Politicians Lead Chorus Calling for Tighter Gun Laws
timesofisrael.com/jewish-politicians-join-chorus-calling-for-tighter-gun-laws/

Jews and Jewish Organizations Lead the Gun Control Campaign
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/01/jews-and-jewish-organizations-lead-the-gun-control-campaign/

Jews Lead Gun Control Charge
realjewnews.com/?p=783

Major Hollywood Producer Vows to Make the NRA 'Wish They Weren't Alive' With Upcoming 'Big Movie'
theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/15/major-hollywood-producer-vows-to-make-the-nra-wish-they-werent-alive-with-upcoming-big-movie/

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg Demands a Plan for Gun Control
theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/17/new-york-mayor-michael-bloomberg-gun-control

Rabbi Michael Lerner: Banning Guns is Necessary But Not Sufficient
huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-michael-lerner/banning-guns-is-necessary_b_2308272.html

Rahm Emanuel Calls for Nationwide Assault-Weapons Ban
dailycaller.com/2012/12/17/rahm-emanuel-calls-for-nationwide-assault-weapons-ban/

Senator Schumer Wants Your Guns!
realjewnews.com/?p=631

Who is Behind Gun Control?
thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/

GAS THE MICKS, FORCED POTATO FAMINE NOW!

and it's too late to stop us

Clinton is a WASP

thought clooney was kosher

Well if you were actually using logic you would see that the Irish aren't ridiculously overrepresented on their population. Jews are.

I was with you til now. she's most definitely a reptile, not an insect.

Irish, you're safe

Jews, YOU'RE OUTTA HERE

Hillary is a WASP

Bill is Irish

Now do you see why the famine HAD to happen?

Plastic Paddies ain't Irish.

As a blue-eyed German/Irish hybrid I disapprove. May just be the 88 shining through though. I've always felt the subconscious disdain of juden for as long as I can remember.

I just get dad to reck your shit again and throw in prisons so you can stave yourselves.

your dad is dead. his corpse was hollowed out and filled with muslims. get over it

The Irish were the largest ethnicity voting Democratic before the 1965 immigration act brought over anyone who hated freedom. The Irish were not and are not fans of Blacks here though.

>thinking it's about nations or religions
Those are things of the past.
These days it's individuals and secret societies fighting their own private wars.

American Irishman here. Can't confirm.

As soon as we become American citizens, depending where you settle (north east for me)
You fall in love with the second amendment after watching American movies

This. This is legitimate insanity/autism.

>inb4 kike

Tribe has proven to be more important than any of that though. That's why our educational systems try to extinguish any latent majority culture and make us into worker bees comfortable working anywhere, with anyone, and accepting anything.

BLM rioters and anti White sentiments are causing normie Whites to break their conditioning however.

>not having copypasta link drops on your pc

thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/Expedient-Homemade-Firearms-Vol-II-PA-Luty.pdf
scribd.com/doc/111341752/Automatic-and-Concealable-Firearms-Design-Book-Vol-III
survivetyranny.com/pdfs/automatic-and-concealable-firearms-design-book-vol-2.pdf
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/wars_and_weapons/guns/Automatic and Concealable Firearms Design Book vol 1.pdf
mediafire.com/view/aogk79jc4ejkadh/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.2_-_The_Box_Tube_MAC-11.pdf
mediafire.com/view/6ccfclc700ccptl/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.3_-_The_DIY_STEN_Gun_.pdf
mediafire.com/view/naovox3rvsh3cgy/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.4_-_The_Khyber_Pass_Pistol_.pdf
mediafire.com/view/0q4d42uf3qahq20/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.5_-_The_Box_Tube_MAC-11_Part_2_.pdf
mediafire.com/view/lot4oo9rqh4y9p6/Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.6_-_The-MAC-10_Construction_Guide.pdf
mediafire.com/view/c13lnqfocl3x9yr/9mm_Bullet_Hose_(Practical_Scrap_Metal_Small_Arms_Vol.8).pdf
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/2014/10/10/homemade-submachine-guns-part-7-chechen-rebel-made-borz/
mediafire.com/view/nzmgnzj3u6absbo
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/EHF_Shotgun_Ammo_Book.pdf
thehomegunsmith.com/pdf/EHF_Handgun_Ammo_Book.pdf

>thinking the Irish potato famine even happened

Good sassenach

Irish*

Why?

The symbols didn't show, odd.

literally all of those folks are subservient to the Jew

We strike at midnight for their handguns next.

Don't play innocent you potato nigger

The eternal Hibernian, everyone

the eternal potato eater strikes again

Why are the Irish so evil lads?

Serious redpill incoming.

>"you know when the Irish first came people said it was going to be a problem and then it wasn't!!!"
>Irish people are STILL causing fucking trouble.

I hate this meme so much. The Irish have always sucked.

Irish = Island Jews

this tbqh family

There are no Irish people in that picture, though, only Americans.

REMEMBER THE POTATO FAMINE LADDIES!

MUH 6 SPUDZILLION

How is life in Liverpool, Padraig?

All non-Anglos are scum m8
Anglos founded Australia to get rid of their Irish criminals

So what do Scots say instead of "ALLAHU ACKBAR"?

Papist goy is best goy. Paddy always turns up at mass around the winter solstice.

we dindu nuffin lads remember the 1.5 billion that died in the famine lads

Lol

>potato niggers run the world

well this is a new one

My orders for today are to keep you all distracted with posts about food and pints. I get them via the insides of potato jackets in exchange for an extra €15 on my dole.

Kind of tired after last nights order, so here's my last dose for today.