ITT:

Fictional characters who would vote for Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xK_Ahtg5CxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody because he's already elected

Trump 2020

I don't know
What's the smartest character to ever show up in a movie?

why not just a list of the dumbest characters op?

bullshit

xDD

this

fuck blumpf and fuck you if you voted for him

dis!!21!112134232
foog drumbbf
muhfungen ebonics click click clack minimum wage clock clock me daughter still has not been raepd by illegals fukk drumbh he cand geeb ge'in away wich ed!!!!0
bash da fash! andifa! xdddd

Will hunting

this
Only rural and suburban retards supported Trump. All the city people voted Hillary

thats true, my and my buddies from san fran all voted hillary. and yeah it may sound a little pretentious, but here in sanfran were just a little more progressive and ahead of the curve than some.

its just the truth.

VOLDERMORT WOULD! AM I RIGHT?

Edit: oh wow thank you for the gold sir!!

Decent post but I think you should have written something just a bit more that would really push people over the edge and you'd get a lot of (You)s.

Thoae rural people produce most of the food you and I eat. They are more valuble to society than people in the city.

>triggered redditors immediatly spawn

>Only rural and suburban retards supported Trump

t. 4'3 aztec subhuman spic

this guy for sure

Bill the Butcher would literally kill people for entering American soil. Try again

THANK YOU FOR THE MUSIC

(c'mon guys, lets start an epic chain of song lyrics/movie quotes and upvote eachothers comments because we too know about this awesome song/movie ! )

>not picking the least qualified candidate is reddit

pre-prison Derek

Guy with morals, good values and brain power higher then a potato voting for Trump?

Yeah, nah...

Fuck off leaf.

Tbh

Rich people, and educated white people voted for Trump though.

dude, im not saying rural people arent useful. but look at the voting stats, you cant trust rurals with voting. most of them voted for trump.
if youre not from a city, you cant possibly know whats good for people, because in rural areas the government isnt as involved with the people as in metropoles.

yeah, the farmers are "important" for food and whatnot, but we should not let them vote. they dont have the necessary education to know what to vote for.

I lold irl

I know this is bait but people will still respond

fuck this website

Hansi would vote for Trump

Nah I don't think he would. I actually see Marge voting Trump/Republican, more than Homer. Homer seems more like the type of guy who just asks who his wife is voting for, and blindly votes for them because he doesn't know/care.

Lisa is bleeding heart liberal, ofcourse.

Wanna know how i know your white?

season 14 onwards i agree with you, season 1-9 i absolutely dont

pls let it be bait

he can operate a computer, that makes him not white, but it assures you hes not black.

>Rich people, and educated white people voted for Trump though.

only low IQ shitskins, diseased fags and deranged liberals voted for hillary

>your

So niggers?

>City people
>Not retards

He's dead.

Literally any of his characters

>Men of the West holding back the foreign horde

it's like poetry

Always looking to make great deals

>only the disenfranchised working class voted for trump. all the vapid ideologues voted for hillary.

Heh. Nice scoops kid. I remember was I was your age they called me 3 scoop Johnny. I got all of the scoops. Blueberry, vanilla, even rocky road. I would go outside and just get inundated with the scoops. But eventually I got addicted the scoops. It went from a nickname to my sole identity. I became the scoops. One day my friend came over and found me drenched in mint chocolate chip, my favorite flavor. They had to take me to the hospital and put me on a ventilator for a week. At that point I realized that if I wanted to be Johnny, I had to not be Three Scoops Johnny. Just remember kid, don't be like me. Make sure you pace yourself with the scoops.

Looking at that map, no wonder the Democrats want to stuff the USA with as many non-whites as possible. It's why they are reeeee over Trumps deportation of illegals too lmao

Definitely voting for trump

Mostly true, yes.

Look at the lower-class blue collar areas and their proximity to say, baptist churches and the counties with the most churches went in the election.

god clearly wanted trump president

What a well sourced infographic

top kek

Homer is canonically a #HillDawg

youtu.be/xK_Ahtg5CxE

They made him vote for Obama too.
If you want to vote Democrat, vote Democrat. I mean there are only two options so I don't understand how people can hate the other """group""" (= huge population with completely different ideas).

But Hollywood really makes me fucking sick with their neverending transparant narrative pushing.

100 million liters of zyklon b weren't enough

It's an old trick, but it's so cynical that no-one believes it. The fucking labour faggots in England got caught pulling this shit.

Oh my god it's true.

Trump would create trade protections that would hurt Ferengi imports.

You're thinking of the Noh-Jay Consortium.

What the fuck is it with minorities and their persecution complex that forces them to vote Democrat? Is it because they know they'll get more free stuff?

Democrats were and are the party of both slaves and slaveholders.

Tony Soprano for sure.

Very nice

Tony and any mobster would vote Democrat because their business thrives on labor unions.

Trump/Pence

Wouldn't vote. He was always A-political on the show.

look at that fucking white male

Love this character

>more hispanics than blacks despite the whole narrative that Trump hates Mexicans continuing to this day
Blacks are still slaves.

You, sir, just destroyed Brulumpf

>Women who gets blacked voting for trump

She doesn't get blacked, she kills Finn in 8 after she turns evil and declares her love for the American Nazi Party

Archie Bunker.

And Cotton.

Probably

Tony Soprano