I have my first tutorial in a class based on diversity and inclusion...

I have my first tutorial in a class based on diversity and inclusion. I have been given a homework piece on bringing in a photo that I think will show diversity and/or inclusion.

Can Sup Forums help me out by posting their best examples of diversity and inclusion?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.seek.com.au/jobsearch?classification=1203&salaryrange=0-999999&salarytype=Annual&where=Asia Pacific&whereid=5140&sitekey=au
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which uni you studying at?

Super TAFE in SA

Meme subject in a meme university
Why didn't you just do a STEM and actually be employable when you leave? Too dumb?

I'm studying Theology and we are literally not allowed to refer to God as "He" because it is "androcentric".

*picture of a bunch of shitskins with no white people

done

Finished an honours in mathematics with first major as physics. Then decided to go into teaching, the diversity course is just a part of the masters that I am doing

How about you retards post usable shit like instead of shit memes with a flag pasted over someone's dick

delete this

Why do teaching? Then you have to deal with a bunch of shithead kids, and you won't make any money unless you work in a top 1% private school.

will a webm work?

This is the only correct choice. Do it you fucking cunt

Literally 2 seconds dardy, google "Social Justice Warrior Melbourne"...

who dat

He said diversity, not Sweden.

s-sauce?

An honours degree isn't valued like it use to be. And I wasn't interested in pursuing a phd.

The students aren't so bad, even in the rougher schools. IF you go to a rougher school, you can tell them all about the pepes you have and they'll respect you.

Sheriff david clarke speaking at the rnc

this is actual diversity, not 90% muzzies/niggers.

Also,

>Studying a Bachelor of Business in Banking and Finance reporting here.

I'm a goy btw, hoping I have a chance as a mining/oil finance manager.

>I have worked as a tradesman in the industry for 15 years

The Goy rises...

R8 me Sup Forums

jebs wife and a koala

why is this hot to me

Last week on Mother's Day afternoon, a man who I haven't ever met came to my home.
At first, he celebrated Mother's Day, and talked about something for a little while with my parents.
But soon, he took off his clothes with my mother in front of us.

We love mom and she looks so beautiful, but of course I usually don't get to see mom naked at home,
so it was a strange scene. He praised mom's nude body, and touched her breast and somewhere else sticky.
I think it embarrassed mom.

They began a wrestling game in the living room, and I watched it with my dad and sister.
Mom was constantly pinned down by him, and she didn't get to win until the end, because he was
too strong and huge to be wrestling with mom. I feel it was a little regrettable.

After half an hour, the game was over and he took mother, lunch, and some kind of drink to my
house's basement with him.

I didn't see anything about what was in the basement but I did think that he surely wanted to play
naked wrestling with mom even more. He stayed there with mom while I played Wii with dad and sister.

After dark, finally, mom came back from the basement and he left our home. Mom seemed really tired.
She apologized for not caring for me and sister that day.

After mom had a long bath, we had dinner together, and said, "Happy Mother's Day!".
We had a good day, but I think we would feel more happy if we could be with mom more.
So, I want to have fun with mom together next weekend without naked wrestling.

>british one is a filthy dindu
This angers me

Shit job senpai
Kids are awful these days

DIVERSITY

TALK ABOUT WHEN THE LIBERALS WENT TO AFRICA TO FIGHT JOSEPH KONY AND HIS CHILD SOLDIERS AND JUST ENDED UP HUNTING AFRICAN CHILDREN

this
do it cunt

Idk about south australia, but in Queensland I went to a public school and I can tell you 80% of our teachers hated their jobs, mainly due to the didgeridindus and the 'diverse ethnic groups'. Degrees are a meme anyway, just get a full time job and you're doing better than most

Well at least you get paid something for being a teacher. You cannot be too picky on what you are going to do for living. I was in exactly same situation as OP a few years back and my options were very limited.

Man, my mates missus did a phd in chemistry. She cant get a job anywhere.

"Over qualified"

She even applied for jobs as a lab tech. Nobody will employ her.
I said she should start cooking Meth on a farm property but he wasnt into it.

Does anyone have that pic of black/Turkish SS officers?

>Mining/oil finance manager
>In an industry that is currently being downsized now that the mining boom has ended

6.5/10 due to slim chances, although the degree itself is a solid 8.

>Literally triggered like a little cunt
Grow some balls, kraut.

google
Australia abo

If you Brits hate dindus so much why do you eat so much fucking Curry?

The Indian Legion, part of the Nazi army and the Waffen SS. It'll give the lefties in the class an aneurysm to be forcibly red pilled that the stereotypical "racist bad guys" had a bunch of non Aryan divisions in the SS who actually volunteered to fight for Germany.

For an actual usable suggesting rather than cuck memes, try taking in a picture of european peoples together, maybe even something really gay like the EU parliament or something, make sure everyone is WHITE. This should trigger her as diversity is always about brown people and she (I bet the """teacher""" of this """class""" a she) will bring you up on it and call you a biggot and say it's not diverse or something.

Talk about the diverse peoples of europe who were once at war with each other coming together and ask if all white people are the same to her.

>diversity
Bring in photographs of all the different native ethnic groups of Europe.

there's a reason we call your country Bongladesh

Again, nobody likes their jobs. I hate my last job and I hate my current one.

That is my fear about a phd. And I know a few phd holders in my course as well for the same reason.

SA is probably the same in the APY lands, etc and up north as well.

I went to a small town for my first placement, it wasn't so bad, just a bunch of white kids for most the part who didn't cause too much trouble and were quite respectful once they got to know me.

Not the case 100% of the time.

Interacial drinking games

To be honest, the jobs I was looking at are expat, in Vietnam, Cambodia, South America etc...

I have a wife and child. But fuck me, $250KAUD a year living in third world countries (Which I have worked in before for mining/oil/gas companies), makes me kind of happy in pants...

I fear I may end up like Eddie eventually though....

artist appears to be 'abubu'

>Studying a Bachelor of Business in Banking

Terrible choice. I know friends who did accounting at Monash and actuarial science at Melbourne. None of them didn't get a job offer from major banks and one of them is actually working for Reject Shop.

Pretty sure this will just get you known to the school and your peers as both a dumbass, and "that racist kid". You're talking about a legion 3000 in strength, vs the 2.5 fucking million Indians in the British Indian Army.

Liberals can already deal with the Nazis working with the Japanese. Why do you think them working with 3000 Indians would give them cognitive dissonance? Liberals rationalise that different groups worked with the nazis for their own purposes in spite of their very public racism, and the nazis were willing to work with other ethnicities just to be pragmatic.

Collage a photo of only white people.

Different eyes, and hair colors.

Bam, no shitskins.

Grim

This.

Why would people believe Hitler would be willing to turn down free manpower?

>in Vietnam, Cambodia, South America

Do you speak their language? Otherwise, you are out of luck, mate. You'd be better off getting into Plumber Apprenticeship

Lol the Americans at this time were more butthurt about being around blacks than the Germans.

Germans were of course more racist otherwise.

This is why I did it

m.seek.com.au/jobsearch?classification=1203&salaryrange=0-999999&salarytype=Annual&where=Asia Pacific&whereid=5140&sitekey=au

Just for travel man. Also Banking and Finance is different to accounting.

Kek

Actually OP if you want to be edgy show this. You can say how it shows #notallgermans were racist, and how at the time racism against blacks in America was so common that a picture like this with germans from the same time period is shocking. You can then segue what you're saying into a lesson about how segregration is bad.

Although in reality, you'll just be getting people one step closer to uncovering the holohoax.

Im already an Electrician man. Moneys good, but I feel like a plebian.

I remember the suit who walked in and lines us up one day and sacked every second one of us, from Maquarie bank, Bachelor or Business in Banking and Finance... little cunt.

Maybe this is a Vendetta. Who knows. Study is easy.

>Not knowing Actuarial Studies is one of majors that you can choose as a part of the bachelor of business and finance course

Mate, wake the fuck up. Those jobs on Seek are only for people who have at least 5 years of experience in that particular industry or that position. Companies aren't willing to train university graduates.

Ours looks like a Jew overlord

>Study is easy

Which means everyone could do it thus your degree is worth less value.

they didn't rape thousands of girls in your country, kangaroo jack

well, actually, nazis considered north indians to be aryan

this.

Seek and all those places are shit for finding jobs if you're a fresh out of university graduate. Good luck competing against every other dickhead with a degree in those graduate positions as well.

Most people with mediocre results or meme degrees are better off going overseas and teaching english.

First show this and say Slav version

What the fuck career do I do lads? I like history but you know...

then show this and say europian version.

This one

Do it; you need various opinions otherwise school is a circle jerk of uselessness

UniSA here. Which campus you at?

I'm almost shaking in anger, fucking cucks.

Hey I'm at work now and I live my job.

I would honestly do that,
This is the chance of your live, you will commit suicide because of regrets if you dont do it.

Mawson Lakes

What do you do?

City West here.

Weirdly enough a friend of mine was doing IT at the Mawson Lakes campus and he had to deal with all that diversity bullshit too yet I haven't had to deal with any. Here's a screencap of one of the assignments he sent me.

i-is that surprising to you?

The MJ video didn't have flags, fag

Use pictures of turkish and black nazis

I'm doing teaching alongside a science degree as well.

Main reasons:
>fuck all science jobs in Australia
>secure employment once you get your foot in the door
>can take an active role in trying to combat the Left-wing extremism that infests education
>not an outrageous wage
>it's enjoyable if you are good with the bantz
I don't know if I'll be in it forever, but this country has no economy beyond the services and a dying mining industry. I mean if I continued through to a PhD in Biochemistry or Molecular Biology I might be able to get a job in research in a medical facility (of which Australia is actually a bit of a leader in), but research really doesn't interest me.

Certainly not a glorious job, but it's a job and a reliable one.

there's no real pigs in that