Where to now?

Hey there guys,

I'm from Sweden and since my country is going to shit I'd just like to ask you one simple question:

Where the fuck should I go now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q4QBnfLP4
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016072621960931_ul.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should stay and resist

/thread

Stay in your own country and fix it instead of running away like a pussy.

If every white person does that, then we'll be fine.

>Man up
>Have kids
>Raise them properly
>Stop being a manchild

To Hell.

>my country is going to shit
> I go now
pathetic subhumans

you should stay and fight.

>something bad happens
>literally run away

Jesus no wonder Sweden is such a shithole.

South America or New Zealand.

Come to France, you'll feel right at home here

Ullared

come here
it's comfy and has no kebab

go somewhere with a lower population % of muslims. basically anywhere other than the middle east and britain

>conplains about niggers and sandniggers leaving their countries
>does the same

Don't /thread yourself you fucking faggot
First post, could have been best post turned worst post. OP ruins everything

this!

>Running away from the problem and practically GIVING your country to shitskins instead of fixing the problem

You disgusting cowardly piece of shit.

Come to America, white man.

Stand and fight like a man and convince those around you to stand along side you. Your ancestors would have fought.

fight for your homeland you whipped faggot!

if your liberal faggot parents didnt do their utmost to destroy South Africa there would have been a homeland for you escape to.

>pathetic subhumans
I wonder how Kazakhstan went from 40 - 50% Russian to 20%.... Hmm...

I ended up talking to some Swedish girl the other night who despite being super SJW was of the opinion "fuck Sweden" and was heavily implying, although stopped short of directly saying, that immigrants were raping the country.
On the flip side she got visibly triggered at the mention of Trump's name.

Shanghai/Seoul /Australia

>to pay for ourz welfare n shiet

My real advice to you is to become politically active.

The individual is powerful.

need to start poisoning halal food

Go north, I bet there are almost none shitskins. Get in shape, get a gun license and a gun if you can. Start a family and protect them with all you got

Exactly. We need more whites to keep the shitshow buoyant.

Why did Sweden become the shithole it is today?

Because you let it happen.

Stay there op, swedes are hated just as much as those shitskins, so you'll just be considered as a hypocrite

Back to Somalia

>Where do i go now?
Tolerance camp.

Form a rebel guerrilla group operating in Northern Sweden and periodically raid refugee camps in the south. If you abandon your homeland you're a spineless cuck and you should kill yourself.

inappropriate analogy, he wrote "my country", obvious that the russians in Kazakhstan consider otherwise.

Du skall leva och du skall dö i norden.

You cannot escape globalism, wherever you go they will follow unless you stand your ground and resist.

Bahah.

Just move to a white-enclave area.

>I'm poor.

Then become not-poor.

This tbqh.

Jag fixade ett jobb på ett industriföretag i Japan via bemanningsföretag. Flyttar i september. Om du kan något språk utöver engelska/svenska borde du inte ha svårt att hitta jobb utomlands. Försök ta reda på om det finns rekryterare eller bemanningsföretag aktiva någonstans.

lol, underrated

This Swede knows.

>go to

Going anywhere is for weak stupid faggots like those cunt refugees. Stay where you are. Get a gun. Shoot to kill. Make Sweden great again.

Stop being a bitch ass cuck, be a fucking man and fight for your country!

Fast du har högre utbildning va? Är väl svårt att få arbeta i ett sånt land annars

In case you are incapacitated in one way or another for instance if you are physically disable i can understand why you want to go away, Then i reccomend going to Åland or the Finnish western coast/Swedish speaking parts of Finland.

But if you are able to fight you should stay and hold your ground.
>Let these songs give you inspiration.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ykaQb9gEgcU

>youtube.com/watch?v=x5Q4QBnfLP4

>youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0

You can run but you can't hide from the eternal jew, Stand you ground!

>Then i reccomend going to Åland or the Finnish western coast/Swedish speaking parts of Finland.
As long as you're white, it's fine.

I don't want the area where my beach house is to be overrun by niggers and ahmeds.

Please tell me that picture isn't from Sweden.

I can honestly say that it would not surprise me if it was.

Basically every swede ever.
Everyone knows it but nobody has the balls to admit it.

Norway, don't come to Poland. Fuck off we are full.

Dw Sweden I'll save you

If you are too cowardly to remain what makes you think you'd be welcome anywhere else

Sacrifice leave manifesto spread it and make damage

They have pretty good genetics. Better they're genetics be given to a white country than a Muslim one.

their*

Die where you stand.

Be the steadfast voice of reason amongst the chorus of insanity.

Your time will come.

Picairne island.

I'd recommend Norway, not much culture change generally speaking, and not full of shitskins. This is at least what one of my good friends who lives there says.

east germany looks fine (not joking)
here is why:
>nazis there
>the west loves refugees
>the east doesn't
>west is going down since sandniggers and north africa niggers are stupid
>every german with a little bit of pride will move to the east and defend it
>west will look like baghdad, east will look like heidelberg (most beautiful city in germania)
it will take some time, but i guess moving to east germany will pay off. maybe i'll do it.

Except for a lot of people, Look at the news now. AB and Expressen is still going strong and try to explain the recent rapes with "warm weather" (No joke) and such, But the rest have writers openly write about the immigrants being highly represented in rapes, The news are not some supernatural being, it cant hide from the truth, People openly assumes its immigrants when they read about rapes.

So yeah the climate is changing here, Not all hope is lost.

Kom till Finland. Du kan även språka svenska här. Om jag var du, jag skulle flytta till Åbo eller Wasa.

To Hell you faggot

>språka svenska

kek

Finland is shit, don't move there. I moved from Finland to Sweden cause of a reason.

Fight for your fucking country you cuck. Line them up and shoot them if you have to jfc.

Explosion in Stockholm
iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2016072621960931_ul.shtml

Almost all parties except the lost causes have started talking about swedish values and are for more restrictive immigration policies. The public opinion seems to be changing to be more cautious and restrictive when it comes to immigration. The crazies on the left seems to be losing their control over the conversation. Overall is seems to be looking up so why leave instead of staying and making the best of the situation?