Poland, in the name of /pol I would like to make the following appeal to you

Poland, in the name of /pol I would like to make the following appeal to you.

You are one of the few remaining White countries, if you fall the entire White race may fall as well. Make the lives of any Browns or Blacks who enter your country as miserable as possible, make their stay a living hell! It always starts with a few and ends with a situation as in Sweden or Germany. Get a reputation for being a hostile place. You need to protect your country now! Also, deal properly with the traitors in your country!

Press F, if you approve this appeal.

May KEK bless you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7enugPX_l8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area
youtube.com/watch?v=r22CgbAX2-8
youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Slavs
>White

Well we are trying to fight, but leftists do a lot of damage here as well. We are at informational war, but we are winning at it. The more the West is burning the more our people are realizing that leftist are a bunch of junkies that are decimated with logic and facts. They are burned here everyday.

define white

F

Poles won't do shit unless they're in danger and besides there's the law. You don't start shit you don't get hit

Keep pushing, you know what your fate will be otherwise. Don't mind if you need to break some laws if it is necessary to save your country. Look at Paris, Brussels, Nice, Cologne, Reutlingen, Würzburg, Ansbach.

This is how a normal German city looks nowadays, should Warsaw look like this as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=x7enugPX_l8

As I said, it all starts with a few. Therefore the danger is already here. The government has to be cautious and pretend to be friendly because of diplomatic reasons - but they are not responsible for their citizens actions. After all the happenings, the population will understand and approve what you are doing.

The left is trying to make them a victims. For example we had two Muslims trying to molest one of the women here in Poland and got wasted a bit, so the lefties tried to use media to talk about hate crimes and were trying to persecute the guy that defended the woman. People are pissed basically and the whole thing backfired at the lefties. The public manipulation works in the West but it is exposed in here very easily and they are constantly "shooting themselves in their own feet". This is actually why we have such influx of nationalism in Poland. We are opposing the militant left.

I can't wait for the moment when fucking western europe becomes caliphate and all of you fucking cucks swarm our countries seeking refugee
and I will be first to tell you to fuck off
hope you're gonna get beheaded by muslims nigger

You need to totally crush them, they are the greatest danger in your country. Report them to their employers, harrass them, dox them, make them social outcasts - do everything that is needed to break their will.

It is also important that you develop propaganda. Create your own media, memes, spread the websites of pro-Polish newspapers, write comments on Facebook and newspapers etc.

Do you have neo-nazis or any anti-black/sandy groups in your country?

but you are lower on the racial ladder than poles

In case you should take any of them into your country require them to deliver proof that they were against refugees. Deny all pro-refugees and enjoy watching their tears.

You can profit from all those who were against refugees, because they help you to fight the traitors in your country. Also, when they are highly skilled they can help to make your country more economically powerful, while weakening the other Western cuck countries.

I am Norway and I approve of this message

Is Norway as cucked as the other Western European countries? How does it compare with Sweden, for example?

Here a current /pol thread that shows how desperate the Swedes are.

POLAND, YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT TO BECOME THIS!

Every time you make the life of a Brown or Black miserable in your country you are fulfilling a moral duty. Every time you harrass a traitor's life, you are doing KEKS will.

Well we are winning informational warfare I can see that even on Facebook. Some left wingers are trying to push some bullshit on it and even their friends are starting to argue with them. They are becoming minority and less and less people are buying that kind of bullshit. Top selling newspaper with Jewish editor-in-chief has been cut off of public money after the elections and their income has dropped as hell since people are turning away from it and treat it like top class bullshit or just ridicule them and their ideas.

pretty damn cucked.
Every day there's another gibsme walking around the city.
Some Norwegians will say we're much better because that one politician.
Truth is, we've got a whole lot of nigs and muslims. Especially in Oslo

I came to Norway one year ago, because I fell for the meme that this country was still fine. But nothing could be away more from the truth.

I cannot go anywhere without seeing many Browns and Blacks. And I am not even living in Oslo.

Been there last year. Lots of Ahmeds and Mehmets working in local shops. Some wandering niggers and gypsies selling their own newspaper. I've seen it as multiculti country but in much better shape than Germany or France mainly because a lot of shitskins simply work. Well that's my point of view but I've been there only for a month I bet some Norwegian can fix this image anyway

That sounds very good, now push even harder! Do not let them any moment to breathe, totally annihilate them like this.

I warn you so much because I see European countries falling with my own eyes. I do not want Poland to end like this. It is not a game, it is about the fate of your people.

Don't care about personal risks or sacrifices, do everything needed to break them.

they mostly do not work.

>I just came to Norway, I can't speak Norway, no job, can you help free?!
>Our store's database says that person has done business with us already 4 years ago

Fug, I thought Norway was better than this. I even thought about moving there. You're not even in the EU ffs

we're in something much worse called "EOS" or EEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Economic_Area

Out politicians fucked us over when we voted no, and deceptively put us in anyway.
We're in EU, we just don't have a representative and we use our own currency. We still follow EU trade and law

Yeah we had to bail out Greece and Spain etc etc.

The ones that worked in local shops I visited as cashiers from what I could understand spoke Norwegian, whats more they even spoke English on a better level than average Pole. Maybe I was simply lucky meeting the few ones that assimilated.

I absolutely confirm this impression.

This country is going exactly the same path as Germany, Sweden, France or UK.

If you don't want your women being gangraped by a pack of dirty muslims who are judged by courts that are not supposed to protect your own citizens then you need to act now.

>define white
100% germanic.

Well, I exactly made the mistake to move there, because I had the same belief as you. Luckily I am here only for one more year.

>You
>not snownigger or achmed

Sometimes when I read too much news from western media and get overwhelmed by all the cuckery, I like to watch videos like this: youtube.com/watch?v=r22CgbAX2-8 and suddenly my country seems quite sane in comparison

Feels good to be irrelevant, at least we don't have to worry about getting knifed on the streets

They never really assimilate, they only do this because of pressure. But once there are enough of their own ethnicity they fall back to their own culture - and want so speak their own language etc.

What does it mean ? 100% Germanic ?

lel, add beard and hair, and you'll have a much more similar picture

We do have some neo-nazis but to be honest we have very little foreigners here. Our purity is because we are ultimately much less comfy country than our neighbours. It's not that we are so strong and prideful it has more to do that Germany is just after border from here. When west europe goes to shit it will be our turn I just hope we will be prepared. Hell attack on Poland started WWII maybe muslim attack on Poland will start WW3?

Do not fear western cucks, we've done it before at Vienna in 1683 and we will do it again.

Just what it sounds like. 100% germanic. See map for further specification.
Not really. Slavs look like mongrelized trash regardless the presence or absence of beard and hair.

Polbro, you will be knifed, axed, macheted, shot, bombed, raped, run down with a LKW if you let those (((open border))) lunatics win.

Never get comfy, always keep fighting, take personal risks and sacrifice yourself - as long as your are not outnumbered. Stop the very beginnings, don't wait until you look like Sweden and you are infiltrated by enemies while the multiculturalist traitors stab you in the back.

1. Why use the term "White" ?
2. Does it mean none is white when you have so many different genetic traits in your country ?
3. Why did you chose genetics as your definition of white ?

>after border
The phrase is 'across the border', pham

Where are you from originally?

>1. Why use the term "White" ?
Because most people are too uneducated when it comes to biological anthropology.
>2. Does it mean none is white when you have so many different genetic traits in your country ?
It means actual "whites" (i.e. germanic people) are a minority everywhere in the world, but Sweden has the highest amount. Also, the map doesn't show the genetic makeup of the average Swede, but of the country.
>3. Why did you chose genetics as your definition of white ?
Because that's what race is all about. Genetics and ancestry.

I thought you guys where doing well. What's happening there?

Based Poles, you are again our final hope! We count on you. Harrass all non-Whites who dare to enter your territory, make their stay a living hell and persecute all 'open border' traitors. If you do this, you are fulfilling a moral duty!

Stop sucking Mehmets cock swede

Just google traditional slavic, looks pretty white to me.

Would be great if Swedes could defend themselves, but you've lost it to acceptance.
Show some resistance for fucks sake

we can't do shit

because there are literally no browns or blacks here, and they're not interested in coming anyway.

When Sweden is having trouble, the entire North is having trouble. We're the heart of the North. Norway can't survive without us. The same goes for Denmark and Finland.

They caused this shit though, since they sent their jews to us rather than Germany during WW2. Also because they infiltrated and assassinated Karl XII during the end of the Swedish Empire. They are responsible for Sweden losing Finland to Russia. Every problem we're seeing today is because of Norway and Denmark.

Well, I am German - but asides from all the difficulties we have had concerning our relationship in the past, I want you not to end like my own country. We have to fight our common greater enemy - like we did against the Turks.

>implying a lot there Sven

No idea why you worship germanics so hard. Without roman occupation they were just another primitives. YOu just repeat hitler's theories based on nietzshe's theory about ubermenschen. Problem is Hitler was too dumb to understand nitezshe and became the biggest idiot on earth who destroyed normal nationalism

>Because most people are too uneducated when it comes to biological anthropology.
When I asked you about the definition of "White" you jumped to the thing you name as white.
I still want to know why you refer to Germanic and only Germanic as white. What's the scientific background to only name Germanic people as white.
>>It means actual "whites" (i.e. germanic people) are a minority everywhere in the world, but Sweden has the highest amount. Also, the map doesn't show the genetic makeup of the average Swede, but of the country.
Yes, but it means that there is no white country if you define it this way.
>>Because that's what race is all about. Genetics and ancestry.
Explain to me why "White" is a race thing and why did you excluded everyone else.

And if there is only just one of them, you need to make his life a living hell. It is really the beginnings that matter. If you wait until their numbers grow, you will find yourself in a situation like Sweden.

Also, you can always harrass the 'open border' traitors of your country - they are the greatest danger!

Leftists have zero political power. They have some garage newspapers.

We have liberals in the parliamentary opposition though. (PO + .N)

PIS is prevented from going full fashist by foreign opinion.

Kaczynski = almost-Erdogan

He's a fuhrer worshipper and a religious nutjob. Probably went mad becauuse of what is happening to Sweden and he's frequently shitposting about Poland becasue he's jealous that we are not gullible enough buy into this lunacy.

>Just google traditional slavic, looks pretty white to me.
Race is more than just skin, hair and eye-color. You also have to take into account behavioural traits such as predisposition for aggression, laziness, unproductivity and intellectual inferiority. Slavs excel at all of those.
>Would be great if Swedes could defend themselves, but you've lost it to acceptance.
Need I remind you of the Swedish Empire, when you got BTFO by a 15 year old King while he was fighting Saxony, Poland and Russia, Denmark and Norway at the same time? You're a pathetic excuse for a country. You've always been inferior to Swedes. Also, the problems we're seeing today is because of you, Norway.

All historical facts.

>I still want to know why you refer to Germanic and only Germanic as white. What's the scientific background to only name Germanic people as white.
White is synonymous with the master race. Germanic people are the master race. That's why we're the white race.
>Yes, but it means that there is no white country if you define it this way.
You're correct. Sweden is the "whitest" country.
>Explain to me why "White" is a race thing and why did you excluded everyone else.
See first response of this post.

I'm not talking about political power. I'm talking about informational warfare. They still have a lot of power and in major cities people are really brainwashed by them. There is still a lot to do.

>cucked by the kikes
>master race

you actually believe this miserable shithole full of white niggers is worth anything?

Honest question:
Are you also "superior" when it comes to the number of chromosomes?

>laziness
>unproductivity

AFAIK in EU everyone hates polish workers because they are more hardworking and take on all the shitty jobs that autochtons are too lazy to do.

So which one is it? Toilet cleaners or lazy bums?

Also, a very good comparison is that
>Norway is a normal cuck
>while Sweden is a Somali semen gobbling cuck living in a cuckshed who cannot get enriched enough and enjoys being constantly anally raped by Arabs

Explained through the Bible. The jews are extremely cunning, and unless you know our purpose here on Earth, you'll have a hard time beating them. Jesus came to remind us of this: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge".

Slavs are the most inferior people in all of Europe (equivalent to people from balkan countries).

>>White is synonymous with the master race. Germanic people are the master race. That's why we're the white race.
Sure, now explain to me what makes you a master race. What are the things that a race have to achieve to be in your opinion treated as a master race. Moreover tell me, if you are genetically Germanic but you are lazy, unproductive and stupid - are you still a master race ?

>iTT: one butthurt swede here to ruin a "Keep Poland polish" thread and make himself feel better.
Good job not falling for jewish media Poland

The only reason you land these jobs is because you settle for slave salary. The work you do is half-ass'd and poor. You're lazy to the bones.

F

>Sure, now explain to me what makes you a master race.
We literally descend from God. We're the most attractive, intelligent and just people on the planet.
>What are the things that a race have to achieve to be in your opinion treated as a master race.
See above.
> Moreover tell me, if you are genetically Germanic but you are lazy, unproductive and stupid - are you still a master race ?
Yes. You're just an anomaly. Your children will without a doubt demonstrate the characteristics I previously. mentioned

>The jews are extremely cunning
Only if you're a dumb Swede. Your people are biggest shabbos goys in Europe.

You actually believe that a woman like this should be gangraped by some dirty muslims and is not worth to be saved?

You actually believe that your own people should be cucked, work to pay for shitskins, being raped, bombed, macheted, axed, run down by a truck and forced to pray to Allah?

Sorry I'm a traditionalists and being a polish traditionalists means to be as welcoming to others as possible. Poland being a racists shithole is not how it will remain, its only a temporary thing that is due the result of commies and nazis killing the polish elite during and post ww2. Thanks to the EU influences, we are slowly getting back to our multicultural roots. A lot of poles emigrate and bring progressive thought with them back, its a wonderful, slow but definite process. That what you are currently seeing in poland is temporary thing, its the last outcry of the last generation and result of the alternative party doing mistakes(and since we have a near two party system... well you guessed it).

F

>Sven getting buttfucked by Achmed and Muhhamed talking about master race
This is some leaf-tier shitposting

Same can be said about the working swede in Norway. lel
You settle for a lower wage then Norwegians and work as lazy waiters while Norwegians work as chefs

Poland doesn't let mudskins in, but it also doesn't go to mudskin countries and bomb them

Not as cucked as most of western Europe, but still cucked and lots of negroes and muslims here and there. But still far from Sweden.

t. Ahmed Abdul Mohammed

>Only if you're a dumb Swede.
Intelligence has nothing to do with it. It all revolves around lack of knowledge. The reason we're not as anti-semitic in Sweden compared to Poland? The jews are actively brainwashing our population through media and education. The knowledge is being suppressed. The jews couldn't care less about Poland because you're not actually white. The jews want to destroy the germanic race, and so that's who they target.

> master race

They are forced to because the slaves from Eastern-Europe are primarily settling in Sweden.

That's not even a Swede. Try again.

It takes a special kind of gullible idiot to fall for jewish tricks so hard. Whole western world was brainwashed by kikes yet Swedes being the biggest dumbasses ever fell for it the most.

Yeah, that guy is obviously white even though he's degenerate

((()))
>we are slowly getting back to our multicultural roots
And become like Sweden?

If you like the multicultural paradise so much, why not just move to Germany, Sweden, France?

>>We literally descend from God.
Prove it.
>>We're the most attractive, intelligent and just people on the planet.
By what standard and who decides that ?
>>Yes. You're just an anomaly. Your children will without a doubt demonstrate the characteristics I previously. mentioned
So it doesn't matter if all of the traits that you have described as a factor for being White are fulfilled, because you'll still insist on calling you master race (even if you are not fulfilling those traits) and others as non - White (even if they do). Which means only you yourself decide whether you are or are not White ?

>intelligent, attractive and just

Hahahahahahahaahahahhaha nice meme. Swedes are just a bunch of autistic lab rats. You people have no idea what it's like in the real world. The cold weather combined with being cut away from the rest of the world by sea has made you into retards. If I took a Swede out of its safe zone system and put it into reality it wouldn't survive.

Nice cherrypicking faggot, professional photo shoot and random picture made on Street.

Which part of Sweden being targetted the most is hard for your slave-brain to comprehend?
Neither of those two are white. They are both mongrels.

Just like you Sven

Why does this one Swede autist show up in every thread about Poland? Just ignore the butthurt snownigger and continue the conversation at hand.

Come on, let Poland protect their land and have their nationalism Sven.
We're not here to talk about you

everyone raised by older generation is kinda antiblack or maybe not anti but definetly racist
and yes neo-nazi are here just like everywhere else in Europe
Cause them dipshits in US thinkin theyre neo-nazis are just hillarious

Fucking sweden, always ruining threads.

>Prove it.
Read the Bible sometime.
>By what standard and who decides that ?
Scientific innovation and discovery coupled with the golden ratio.
>So it doesn't matter if all of the traits that you have described as a factor for being White are fulfilled, because you'll still insist on calling you master race (even if you are not fulfilling those traits) and others as non - White (even if they do). Which means only you yourself decide whether you are or are not White
The thing about race is that people who share similar qualities (both exterior and interior) are categorized as one. One anomaly doesn't mean the person isn't of said race. It just means he ended up at the with the short end of the stick. The same goes for a nigger demonstrating all these interior qualities. That doesn't make him white. It makes him an anomaly within the black race.

They can protect their land and nationalism all they want. I saw your Norwegian brother proclaiming that they were white, and I felt the need to point out that they aren't.

>Sweden being targetted
That's your narcissism speaking. Nobody gave a fuck about Sweden. Germans were the prime target of jewish brainwashing and they did much better than shabbos Swedes.

We're working on it, but the EU cuckery keeps holding us back.

>If I took a Swede out of its safe zone system and put it into reality it wouldn't survive.
Yeah I remember the last time that happened. Have you already forgotten?

youtube.com/watch?v=FH9yjmmAE3k

There's no talking to this guy