Who was in the wrong here?

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedrun
youtube.com/watch?v=cvvzG3X-QhM
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
youtube.com/watch?v=vniPtX1PQ7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obviously the guy in the green. The mustache guy was dropping mad hints that greeny should just be quiet and that he wasn't interested in his autistic banter, but he wouldn't get the hint, so he had to be upfront and just tell him bluntly he should shut up. It was apparently the only way to get through his autistic skull. Who just sits down and starts chatting away like some e-celeb on a person's thing he doesn't even know?

I see five guys who took a wrong turn in manhood.

anyone got the webm of the guy sniffing the seat after a 9/10 sat on it?

sorry -they're all autistic.

Green guy: Reddit
Moustache guy: Sup Forums

After they decided fun and entertainment were being replaced by trannies the cringe is all I look forward to now.

but what did it smellz like?

>he says on a board devoted to underage actress feet

The Chibi guy is annoying as fuck but I hope everyone noticed that caveman purposefully tries to talk about something when the other guy does starjumps so he has an excuse to get more annoyed at him.

what the fuck is this shit?

why are extremely socially awkward people doing a live stream of playing old psx games in an empty auditorium?

why is there an announcer?

why are people donating money and to whom or what is the money going?

who watches this shit and for what purpose?

i'm honestly intrigued l.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedrun

Its a social experiment to see the biggest losers in the world interacting and playing video games while people donate money to see them humiliate themselves more.

that actually explains a lot, like why the mustache dude seems so intense and why he doesn't want to deal with the other dudes terrible jokes.

because it's comfy

>what the fuck is this shit?
Speedruns
>why are extremely socially awkward people doing a live stream of playing old psx games in an empty auditorium?
Speedruns are generally done on older vidya, Mario and other shit. The people who do speedruns have literally spend hundreds of hours on said games and even more on other games, it's obvious why they tend to be awkward. I think the auditorium is empty 'cause speedruns tend to take hours and people get bored an leave and may come back later.
>why is there an announcer?
It's a formal thing, kind of, like an event or something.They have an announcer for the donations.
>why are people donating money and to whom or what is the money going?
Speedrun money usually go to charity. Also, they are broadcasted in vidya streaming platforms like twitch.tv . People donate money to the broadcasters in those platforms. And since it's a charity thing, it's not half bad.
>who watches this shit and for what purpose?
I don't, but for nostalgia and charity people do.

Maybe I am wrong at some points.

Remember that chibi is a CHEATER

thanks, without context it seems
so goddamn bizarre

either way this one of my new favorite videos due to all the cringe

You want cringe? This is probably the cringiest video on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvvzG3X-QhM

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys

>faggoty op got banned from Sup Forums
>decides to post his faggoty vids on Sup Forums instead

What a loser.

Get the FUCK off my board.

a s p e r g e r ' s

Everyone has it but him.

this guy is a no fun, asshole, killjoy. i honestly hate guys like this, you're not that cool, bro.

is this what Sup Forumseditors do all day

The auditorium is empty because this event runs 24 hours a day for a few days. Which means there are long stretches in the middle of the night. Most of the spectators leave during the night shift to sleep.

>2014

>get caught cheating
>try to commit suicide by drinking laundry detergent and strangle yourself with your own hands
I don't know what is dumber, that or how he ended up getting caught cheating in the first place.

Would this win an oscar?

HES INNOCENT!!!!!

there's no correct way to handle that situation

What a coincidence, every time I close my eyes I also picture Chibi committing suicide.

who is the green shirt guy in relation to the speedrunner? please tell me he's another e celeb streamer or friends with the guy. surely a stranger didn't just sit down next to him and start telling horrible awkward autistic jokes

>he was just picking up his other soda

He's a wannabe speedrunner that wanted to promote his own twitch channel by going to GDQ.
All by waking up early as fuck for the obscure runs just to get a chance to sit on the couch and tell shitty jokes while having no knowledge whatsoever about the games run. Cause the original guy that the runner had planned to commentate the run missed his flight so that guy took over with his stand-up routine.

It's cause of him that they added the rule that only the runner can allow people on the couch and no one else gets on it Since before anyone could just sit on it if it was vacant.

Yes, both are speedrunners.
No, they did not know each other.

he's a streamer known as Chibi. he's heavily associated with the speedrunning community despite barely being a speedrunner.

the runner in the video didn't know him at the time. Chibi just sat down there and commentated for the run because he felt like it. it was thanks to this incident that the GDQ events stopped allowing people to couch for runs without explicit permission from the runner beforehand.

everyone there is fucking autistic

Yeah I don't understand why he has such a false sense of superiority over those other autists, he's at a speedrunning convention TOO you know. He looks like a friendless loser too you know?

Caveman is based. You shut your whore mouth.

Who is she?

>despite barely being a speedrunner.
no, he's just flat out not a speedrunner. doing a let's play with a timer where you use action replay codes isn't a speedrun.

Did he really drink laundry detergent?
Is there anywhere I can read up on this fiasco?

He just likes playing games quickly. It isn't a sin not not want to participate in all the autistic behavior surrounding it.

I LIKE THAT JUMP

The sad thing is that chick isn't even that hot.
She just has a nice body and busted out the best of her wardrobe

>even Sup Forums is shitting on /our boii/ chibi
come on guys, chibster already had a hard life

*bonobo howls*

>idolizing someone who plays video games really fast for a living
Then he should know by now that this kind of gay shit goes on at those conventions. He just looks like a bitter loser who feels superior to others but he doesn't realize that ironically shitposting is still shitposting.

pathetic brehs

>he was picking up his bag
>she's actually a solid 7
Oh well

>idolizing someone who plays video games really fast for a living
Caveman has a job and goes to school you fucking dunce. And I don't idolize him, he's just a rad dude.

>And I don't idolize him, he's just a rad dude
You don't have to be ashamed man, you're anonymous here, you can admit it.

speedrunners are the top autists of our community

You will only find SS's since he deleted his old twitter shortly after getting caught cheating and tried to go underground for like a month before being back to his old shenanigans.

How can I admit to something that isn't true?

You're retarded aren't you? None of what I said is hard to understand but you keep flailing around and autistically screeching anyway.

You're not supposed to sit on the couch unless you have knowledge of the game or any insightful knowledge to drop on the audience.
Chibi had neither.

Yeah no I don't idolize caveman at aaalll I just really really like him.

I LIKE THAT JUMP

Chibis an attention seeking disrespectful cunt. Caveman should of lived up to his name and twatted him in the face.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=vniPtX1PQ7g

>Yeah no I don't idolize caveman at aaalll I just really really like him.
>he doesn't understand the concept of liking someone without idolizing them
And you fruit cups say speedrunners are autistic.

remember when he donated $10k to the yooka laylee kickstarter so he could be a voice actor in it thinking it would lead to him becoming a professional voice actor, saying it was "an investment in my career"

lol you don't even know caveman IRL, you just assume he's based because of how he is on camera.