/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: We're Still Here Edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed) (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=QQKAaPgwj_U
usaid.gov/
usaid.gov/what-we-do/democracy-human-rights-and-governance
usaid.gov/globalgoals
medium.com/@USAID
youtube.com/channel/UCMqzXhud-wZD7_QKASbS7Vw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Agency_for_International_Development
deliver.jsi.com/dhome/whatwedo
usaidlearninglab.org/groups
usaidlearninglab.org/working-group/usaidpakistan-implementing-partners-me-working-group
usaidlearninglab.org/working-group/usaid-knowledge-management-reference-group
tractionproject.org/
makingcitieswork.org/
devex.com/news/top-usaid-contractors-for-2015-88181
allafrica.com/stories/201607210231.html
thenews.com.pk/print/136596-USAID-pledges-120m-for-building-120-schools-in-Sindh
thenationonlineng.net/usaid-moves-strengthen-agric-sector/
afsa.org/usaid
sites.nationalacademies.org/pga/peer/index.htm
iie.org/Programs/USAID-Democracy-Fellows-and-Grants-Program#.V5HC4PkrKiM
pepfar.gov/about/agencies/c19395.htm
state.gov/s/d/rm/rls/dosstrat/
ehproject.org/
comop.org/about-us/history/usaid/
arcgis.com/home/group.html?owner=usaidgeocenter&title=USAID GeoCenter
nytimes.com/topic/organization/agency-for-international-development
worldwildlife.org/partnerships/usaid
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-usaid-open-environmental-monitoring-hub-in-west-africa
coca-colacompany.com/stories/partnership-with-usaid
pastebin.com/WXLDcAdc
i.imgur.com/IRsjnHW.png
archive.is/dJtnD
snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
pastebin.com/APQB8R7E
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3452614/replies?c=34
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12171
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clintons-emails-a-sunni-shiite-war-would-be-good-for-israel-and-the-west-senior-israeli-intelligence-official/5515306
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Please post this in the OP from now on. I won't contribute any additional information until progress is made with the IRS 990 mind maps.

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

Bamp

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

Hillary is a thugh
simple as that

worse than the niggers we have here in Brazil.

Recommended documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=QQKAaPgwj_U

*thug

Recent wikileaks shows that she is working with some bankers...
*sponsored by Lord Rothschild*

LATEST STUFF FROM ME:

Decided to stop being a pansy and dig up some USAID stuff.

Official site: usaid.gov/
usaid.gov/what-we-do/democracy-human-rights-and-governance
usaid.gov/globalgoals

Medium: medium.com/@USAID

YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCMqzXhud-wZD7_QKASbS7Vw

Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Agency_for_International_Development

Deliver Project: deliver.jsi.com/dhome/whatwedo

Learning Lab: usaidlearninglab.org/groups
usaidlearninglab.org/working-group/usaidpakistan-implementing-partners-me-working-group
usaidlearninglab.org/working-group/usaid-knowledge-management-reference-group

TRAction Project: tractionproject.org/

Making Cities Work: 100 Resilient Cities ring a bell? makingcitieswork.org/

Contracting: devex.com/news/top-usaid-contractors-for-2015-88181

Oddly recent news:
allafrica.com/stories/201607210231.html
thenews.com.pk/print/136596-USAID-pledges-120m-for-building-120-schools-in-Sindh
thenationonlineng.net/usaid-moves-strengthen-agric-sector/

AFSA: afsa.org/usaid

Academies: sites.nationalacademies.org/pga/peer/index.htm

Democracy Fellows and Grants Program:
iie.org/Programs/USAID-Democracy-Fellows-and-Grants-Program#.V5HC4PkrKiM

President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief: pepfar.gov/about/agencies/c19395.htm

Dept. of State Strategic Plan: state.gov/s/d/rm/rls/dosstrat/

Environmental Health: ehproject.org/

Community Options, Inc.: comop.org/about-us/history/usaid/

ArcGIS (sketchy site): arcgis.com/home/group.html?owner=usaidgeocenter&title=USAID GeoCenter

NY Times archive: nytimes.com/topic/organization/agency-for-international-development

WWF: worldwildlife.org/partnerships/usaid

NASA stares at Africa:
nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-usaid-open-environmental-monitoring-hub-in-west-africa

Coca-Cola Partnership: coca-colacompany.com/stories/partnership-with-usaid

Any word on the projects being worked on before the email shitstorm?

Bump for the most important thread and my morning lurk

I think Bonner user was looking at making another report, but he wasn't around the last days before.

I attempted to start USAID, but christ they hide things behind so many groups if they're the ones doing trafficking.

Email stuff was definitely good if we want to organize any specifically about Hillary. Right now it's kindof a can of worms in which each worm has its own can of worms.

Bump
For the red blooded Americans looking for this thread.

Are youse looking into the black/jew magic of moloch or keeping it serious?

Keep fighting anons

idk what to make of the moloch/owl of minerva emails. Moloch one reads like it's an offhand joke. Minerva reads like some sort of code word.

You do realize that the point 13 is what these threads are, right? You keep drawing your silly mindmaps while you could actually be doing something productive.

I'm reading the pedo document and I'm considering joining a militia now

Holy fuck we have to kill these people for the good of this country

It won't hurt if someone decides to look deeper into it but mostly we've avoided that

Would make us come across as lunatics to the average idiot if we start mentioning Moloch

i am sorry if this is too much of a ask but can one of you anons please provide me with links to all (every last one) of the cfg main threads we have done so far ( doesnt include meme and red team breads). I feel like reviewing all the works done in the past needs to be done so as to make sure something important didnt get ignored or buried in shilling attempts.

What do we know about Clintons Civil Society 2.0? Found a list of her "accomplishments" that they were revelling about, and Civil Society 2.0 stands out as an odd one. I've already been able to work through atleast two of them as corrupt initiatives, but here the my background info is muddier.

I can try to find them, I think a list was posted before.

TL;DR 1

TL;DR 2

2 correct

This is the most updated one I can find so far.

pastebin.com/WXLDcAdc

:)

bermp

lol i like that one.

Glad someone else is trying to revive the cfg general.

I tried to yesterday but it was a horrible let down.

I'll dump some informational text I got from the Clinton emails for bumping.

That's a good one.

I thought these texts contained sensitive information about people we were already investigating.

We know at this point the rabbithole won't go deeper if we don't look elsewhere than the internet articles.

Pointless and irrelevant
Bump for this

This is from last year's research when that FUCKH8 false flag was happening

Image resolution is too large to post it here.

i.imgur.com/IRsjnHW.png

I thought legal limit was 100k in a year? or is that over several years?

>i.imgur.com/IRsjnHW.png

If I'm getting the point, organisations / people are giving money to the democrats but publicly state they have no affiliation?

I don't want to be the devil's advocate, but I believe it's a good strategy to see both sides : I've heard influential people often donate large amount of money to both parties in order to assure a cushion, or ''comfortable landing.

We see these people donated to the democrats, but can't see if they donated to the republicans. If they did so, and with roughly the same amount, then they truly are neutral.

Very few actually do that. The few that do tend to focus massively on one side and give to specific candidates in states they need help in on the other side.

Moloch angle is a new shilling technique.
It is part of the "Saturn worship" forced conspiracy theory false flag, created to discredit other "conspiracy theories" that are true. Another example of this is the Flat Earth theory.

The people who were pushing the "Minerva is Moloch" theory were either complete idiots in the field of mythology, or were simply payed shills.

The NWO (or howewer you may want to call it) certainly has connections to the "occult", but most of it is purely about symbolism. Some of them may be true worshippers indeed - as of my knowledge, Marx was a Satan worshipper (just like Alinsky pledged allegience to Lucifer).

did we get the killer app, or is assange waiting till hillary gets nominated?

Seems like CFG and meme keep getting slid, regroup for bumpage?

OP, PLZ STIKY
AMA WIT DNC HATCHET MAN
good shit in der abowt Dnc, CF, and much of wutz been on here
archive.is/dJtnD

Bump

Pulling these over here, will toss them in the doc when I'm done eating breakfast:

I seriously would investigate Seth Rich's case.

My opinion was that he was murdered by a hit-team after he discovered the DNC would sell important positions to high payers.

He realized this because he had direct access to that info as he was an analyst for the democratic party.

He wasn't robbed, just shot at 4:20.
The Media is saying he was on the phone with his girlfriend but (and I have researched far and wide, even getting Rich's dad phone number and address) Rich's girlfriend's name is never mentioned anywhere.

So I'm asking :

Who was Seth Conrad Rich's girlfriend at the moment of his murder and what were her connections?

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

The pastebin of that "Turkbro".
The "Swissbro" might be the same one that has been taking part in our threads too.

pastebin.com/APQB8R7E

The main point was that Soros has people and influence in both the Democratic and the Republican party. Every person with any significant influence inside the Dems are under his (or rather, his masters' control). The main line Republicans - if I understand it correctly, they are the ones referred to as "Cuckservatives" in certain circles nowadays - are his puppets too.

Map

I'll add this

freerepublic.com/focus/news/3452614/replies?c=34

Mentions girlfriend of 2 years, but there are no pics on fb or any other info on her. It was a hit...

Pretty new to this but a few days here is a masters in advanced memetic warfare :)

I personally endorse these two apps for mobile anons who want to make oc. Best of luck.

RESEARCH INTO KOSOVO ORGAN THEFT

Yeah absolutely. Soros has his dirty fingers among the cuckservatives too, but my understanding is that they are pretty much fucked after Trump got the nomination. Was speaking of the average donor person, who overwhelmingly tend to focus on one side.

So glad to see this thread again. It's been awhile since I had been in here.

So Bill Clinton is going to speak tonight. I'm interested in what he will say.

Did we ever hear back from FBIanon after the fourth AMA thread?

Where is our meme division?

There were literal retards and illegals on that stage in philly yesterday. We need to let the normies know who votes for hillary

No, but there are daily roleplay AMAs now, thanks to him.

The sad thing is that someone takes one week to prepare a speech for him and then he recites it to himself a couple days ahead and it"s forgotten.

I wouldn't be so sure the 3rd or 4th are him.

There is no meaning in creating a seperate thread for that right now, amongst all the happenings and shillposting.

Wait until after 5 PM New York Time. I am sure one will be up then. Until then, this one functions as a joint thread.

I agree with the sevens

two threads would kill both.

Some of us have jobs also.

>Jews set up terrorist cells in cuba

Oy Vey, I guess it's time to invade more innocent middle eastern countries for isreal!

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12171

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clintons-emails-a-sunni-shiite-war-would-be-good-for-israel-and-the-west-senior-israeli-intelligence-official/5515306

Good one OP. Nice work also.

Thank you for sharing.

bump

You are welcome.

Bump.

How many threads are you going to go without finding anything?

The world really cares about your fag mindmaps though, better keep scrawling shit in it, it will change the whole course of the election!

The shills have come back guys

Feels good to have the /cfg/ restarted.

Free shillbumps are the best.

The Earliest Findings