>rocket alarm
>run to shelter
>change clothes again
>see pride parade
>200k faggots blocking traffic
>die of heat stroke before i can spray them with my uzi

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1469477247221.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balad_(political_party)
vocaroo.com/i/s0RYhmqHtp3y
youtube.com/watch?v=KaJ7r76fnII
bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzyPgC2ZeE
youtube.com/watch?v=gk-Ugg6UKEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's your favourite ice cream flavour?

Die, desert nigger!

Kek greatest ally

i.4cdn.org/gif/1469477247221.webm

Hate it when that happens

We could've been friends, we could've secured the holy lands from the savages together. But you had to make our countries go full SJWtard and now you'll be killed by the flood of sandrats.

>be American
>get shot
>be European
>get bombed
Tell me your secrets based merchant.

5/5 breedy good!

its boring and segregated in yer country. theres little civic pride outside of kabutz and theyre gen grape stomper types. one-fifth of (((you))) are russians.

yer a palestinian.

A day in the life..

too right

>theres little civic pride outside of kabutz and theyre gen grape stomper types. one-fifth of (((you))) are russians.

Well you're not wrong. Like all western countries we too are plagued by the leftist scum. Zionism from the heart is soon to be a thing of the past, it seems

Plus, pretty much every single Israeli you'll see on a site like this is Russian, or at the very least Ashkenazi. I'm Russian and I'm betting OP is too.

10/10

6000000/10

Top kek.

It's no ground harness but it's okay

10/10

>say hi, /pol

>Shelter
>2016
>not having MMD (Merkhav Dirati Mugan) inside your appartment

First half was cute but the ending was anticlimactic.

6/10

is leftism really this rampant in israel?
when I make aliyah I intend to publicly display my far-right opinions and shame the fuck out of every leftist traitor

The only rightwing party in Israel is BALAD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balad_(political_party)

If you mean Jewish rightwing, there is no such thing.
far-right -outlawed
regular right - utterly corrupt or pretending to be right while being left of center.

Only hard left, regular left, center left and center. These are the only options.

>who are religious zionists
What is right to you? Calling to put palestinians in death camps?

you think aravim would mind putting you in a death camp?

>>hear abdul fucking his goat under my window

kek'd

vocaroo.com/i/s0RYhmqHtp3y

>What is right to you?
How about not claiming 99% of them are loyal to the state like the "right wing" "religious" "zionist" party says?

Are you me?

I feel kinda bad for you guys.

It's mostly the influence of American Jews responsible for this shit.

Is that Ben Shapiro?

I've been saying this for a long time now. Israeli Jews are based, because they have their own nation. They have their own ground, they know where they belong, they know what to fight for.

These rootless internationalist jews are the real problem. They are fucking sick in the head. They are prone to paranoia, probably because they have been living in semi-hostile territory for centuries. They don't know what "home" is, and they don't care about "the people".

How are Likud, Jewish Home and Yisrael Beiteinu not right wing?

Amerikikes are the scum of the earth
Just look at this vile progressive page on facebook.

facebook com/JewishVoiceforPeace/

Well, not just that, but this latest generation of Israelis are not bound to the rhetoric of previous Israelis, thanks largely to the internet and the interaction available because of it.

They're essentially just victims of the politics, trying to live in their own country. They didn't ask to be born there but it is their home now. They are duty bound to defend it and no one can really hold it against them. They're probably the LAST generation that will enjoy nationalism, before the left fucks everything up with this no borders nation bullshit.

Current generation Israeli youth are the bridge between what was a secular nation and what will be the full blown NWO we all know is coming. They are quintessentially Sup Forums, and probably the last to exist in Israel.

Their kids will most likely be degenerate leftist scumbags, and we're powerless to stop it.

I agree. Diaspora Jews are fucking shit. They're awful people and the reason everyone hates us in the first place.

Hello Uncle Adolf

bretty much

Are you Ole Hadash? Welcome.

Haha

... Do progressive Jews not realize that the Arabs literally want to murder them? If the Arabs ever gained the upper hand on the Jews they'd perpetrate a worse less humane version of the Holocaust.

Muahahahaha

Tell me how bad did all these Jewish schemes (feminism, woman empowerment, multicuilti etc..) effect the life of jews themself?

I want to murder them too and I am not a Muslim

>be jewish teen
>Immigrating to Israel
>huge line outside of plane
>random penis inspection
>men dropping their pants
>get nervous cause not circumcised
>finally come out
>drop pants
>everyone open their mouths
>start emitting a loud noise and pointing
>emergency rabbi runs over
>goy! goy!
>says its not kosher
>Benyamin Netanyahu approaches with a holocaust picture
>6 million, never again!
>soldiers grab me by the hands and legs
>everyone starts singing the Israeli anthem
>rabbi has to give Metzitzah b'peh or god will be angry
>says it will be charged on my credit card
>and this is how I got my first blowjob

what the fuck

I would expect bibi to support keeping mudbeards out of civilized nations...

>we poor Jews

sides still en route to Saturn

If by "jews themself" you mean us Israelis, then pretty much just like in the US, though to a lesser degree I reckon.

multiculti is pretty bad in zion right now
sudanese and eritreans say the nazis should have killed us all kek
youtube.com/watch?v=KaJ7r76fnII

>American Jews are the only degenerate, cancerous ones

bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/travel/2016/03/17/welcome-tel-aviv-gayest-city-earth/y9V15VazXhtSjXVSo9gT9K/story.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html

The party you said was right wing is litteraly an arab party, you are retarded if you think they like zionism in any way.

cross thread related

>sjw cuck kills himself because muh poor refugees getting bad media

literally can not make this shit up. surreal

Kek, nice one Schlomo.

Why do you hate goyim Ahmed?

Why not

Bibi does what his corporate masters tell him to do.
When people say how "nationalist" and "right wing" this literal POS is I'm not even mad anymore, it's all keks for me now. It's not like we have a viable alternative to strive to. Everyone here loves Slimes and is willing to sacrifice lives for political correctness.

Just fuck my shit up.

Fucking KEK

This is a settlement thread now. Post Israeli cuties!

Antisemitism is a thing of the past, let's be friends

Wait do some people actually get Metzitzah b'pehd? I thought that was just a Sup Forums meme.

no foreskin eh?

DONATE TO FOREGEN TO REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN.

lol dam son

What a clever observation, (you).
It's a right wing, arab nationalist party which hates Israel. That was the point, you dimwit.

They cant really regenerate it. This new foreskin does not produce natural lubrication nor has the nerve endings.
Its just a piece of skin and the procedure has all sorts of problems.

>2016
>not owning a private house with an underground shelter

>tfw always surrounded by disgusting haredi scum in Jerusalem
>tfw this entire country is a shithole

It's real. A rabbi here gave a bunch of kids herpes this way.

Come to Sweden if you want to see a real shithole. Wave of rapes and the media blames the warm weather.

Intredasting, now we know it's not only the Talmud

How does an American goy go about emigrating to Israel? I'd love to serve in the IDF for a few years, maybe turn some mud people into ground beef.

Pretty sure I have some distant sephardi jew in me, father's side though.

If I could prove it with a DNA test, could I get a free trip to Israel and sign up with the IDF?

We accept cannon fodder without Jew proofs

I'm sure you'll feel much better around flaming faggots in TLV, Sudanese niggers in South TLV, criminal Arsim in Netanya or murderous Arabs in Haifa.

>aliyah
oh god pls dont

I'm not brown enough to be considered Swedish

Yeah but I don't wanna pay for that flight desu

Nonsense, everyone becomes Swedish the second they set foot in Sweden! Here's your complimentary Swedish teen girl to rape and welfare as repairs for the racism you will face when the police ask you to stop.

The IDF has foreign volunteer type guys, you could try registering for that

this why we all got to get behind moshe

Whiny Europeans cry about bias in favor of Muslim terrorists, we know this well too much

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzyPgC2ZeE

youtube.com/watch?v=gk-Ugg6UKEM

>hmm lets see. those white guys are the only ones standing between me and total annihilation from muslims. better destroy their countries
jew logic

Can I get a Swedish girl too? I don't want to rape her though.

>its a hasbara thread with fake friendliness tricking goyim

We already fight your wars for you, now fuck off.

No racists on our streets! Nazis go home!

>of tan descent
>tanned german man

lmao does it get any more blatant

srsly? people in Israel are politically correct?

OH HOLY FUCK I'M DYING OVER HERE

>Everyone here loves Slimes and is willing to sacrifice lives for political correctness. Just fuck my shit up.
And it was at that moment that Sup Forumsacks and juden realized... they aren't so different after all.

Israel would be cool if they would stop being such fucking cocks to their allies

anything is better than Haredim
I'd live in the middle of nowhere like Eilat if it meant I didn't have to see their fucking costumes all the time, their two dozen children and smell their fucking stench

I hope Putin nukes you leeches.

>falling for the Jew-conspiracy meme

How can you call Israel an ally, they only take from us, there is no benefits from any relationship with them.
>but we're not muslims!
Wow, way to shoot low, thats like Hepatitis saying at least it isn't HIV.

Kek wills it. I am destined to never know the love of a Swedish woman.

>conspiracy

Yeah, the Iraq War and the Arab Spring totally was driven by the jews and billionaire jewish money.