Former bernout trumped trump supporter here...

Former bernout trumped trump supporter here. I cannot explain the level of frustration that I'm having with this whole dnc email scandal and I need someone to edify me. Of course it's important to understand where this information came from, and where. But it seems that everyone on the left is just REFUSING to discuss the contents of the leaked emails and only wants to talk about the source. Source is important but so are the fucking emails. It drives me insane and I want off this crazy ride.

Image not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9aXFIOj1YM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It Wuz muh Russian state actors. Didn't ya know?

Don't bother reading the emails goy. There is nothing there

Typical bernout fag butchering the original post. You know what I meant.

Be socially liberal but fiscally conservative. It's the norm, folk.

Of course, it's called cognitive dissidence and the left exists solely because of it.

they're so full of shit and it doesn't matter at this point. if it was russia then so fucking what? putin especially hates the cunt and her husband. a hillary presidency more than likely means inevitable conflict with russia. assuming it is russia then i see no problem with helping to deny a hillary presidency if it means avoiding war

then again there's rumors it might be an insider leak. it's interesting to know that a dnc staffer wound up dead on the 12th of july

[Citation requesting fambot]

I'm a democrat who is voting trump this election.

>If I had not decided to vote for Trump already I would be a staunch Hillary supporter
>the email scandal made it to where if I was voting Democrat I could not vote for her as I would have been put through a judicial meat grinder had I committed the same crimes
>the DNC Email scandal further solidifies my dislike of Hillary and further shows her unfit for office
>Not only that but the entirety of the DNC is corrupt

>mfw the DNC is coming off as a plastic and fake pandering cringe fest.

Same brother. Partisanship is fucking gay.

The left is not about doing what should be done, it is about feeling like you have done what should be done regardless of how bad it is.

This applies to denying/censoring truth and just creating a false reality where being retarded is the correct thing to do because it makes you feel better than dealing with the world.

Just vote Trump. The left is fucking insane now and there are far too many issues that need prioritizing that the left have on the back burner.

I've never voted republican in my life but there's no question this year.

ignore the contents of the emails goy, it was those ebil ruskies

Then the Right comes in every few election seasons to clean up the mess and restock the shelves.
The Right may also try to screw us over every now and again, but when they do they're a bit more direct about it.

>>Putin x Donald axis to carve up the world into spheres of influence.
DeWitt hasn't been paying attention the past 50 years has he? It's like he missed the Cold War years.

What am i looking at?

>Right comes in every few election seasons to clean up the mess and restock the shelves?
wtf does that even mean?
more like ppl get bpoard/lazy, the right comes in and fucks everything up again

you know, carter was everything the right say they want in a president, but they hated him

and before you say it was stagflation, don't forget wages were going up, the only ppl that were being hurt were the very rich. ppl aren't obligated to keep a small group of the very rich happy.

reagan solved the problem by killing unions, lowering pay and everyones standard of living.

everytime I troll a wingnut on twitter you can see that they believe there are no alternatives to the current system. and they are terrified someone might wanna change it. they're happy with table scraps

Hillary's nipples being shaved

I think sanders would have been really good for ppl if he could have got any of his programs passed but the right is too frightened to risk it

His open borders policy would have negated everything and then some

I do wish we had some more classical liberals like they do in leafland rather than the divisive, pandering type here

he was whining about how we can't afford a better life

>don't forget wages were going up, the only ppl that were being hurt were the very rich.

As someone who lived through the 70's, you're a fucking idiot.

it's gonna happen anyway

or you are. maybe it is hard for the stupid but it can't be much harder.
it's a lot harder now

The media is cooking up deranged conspiracy theories that le evib pootin (trump's besty buddy XDDDD) behind this with no proof at all. The media has been caught red handed with the leaked emails collaborating with the DNC. They're covering their asses. Anything to avoid reporting on the contents.

What the leaks tell us is that the media are shills for Hillary. You don't need to see the leaks to know that. They're holding her hand, doing damage control for her and basically campaigning for her.

there was lots of money in the economy in the 70s
were you stuck out in the woods?

That webm is so sexy.

>bern supporter

So you were an SJW. Why should anyone take you seriously for the rest of your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=C9aXFIOj1YM

Yeah, all these terrorist attacks and unchecked immigration is really starting to bore me. That's why we're voting Trump.

Dumb ass leaf.

trump won't fix anything, he'll probably make it worse.
he doesn't even talk about real problems it all boogeymen

Trump voter here.

I'm not going to really mind if Hillary wins. Her expansion of the welfare state will eventually lead to a failure of the federal government.

It's like being in the backseat of a sedan and a screeching harpy woman is fighting with a clown over who gets to drive. The clown drove properly and safely for his entire life while the screeching harpy has gotten into a dozen accidents previously. If the harpy gets the wheel, the sedan is going to get wrapped around a pole and kill everyone in the front seats, so we can get out and start driving our own car.

all the problems today are caused by boogeymen

Your comments have inspired me to burn down a tim hortons.

it's the poor they're taking over, they're coming for us

i hate this manga, it shows that stupid female mentality, even though it does it unawares

good for you

Another tim hortons liberated due to your canadian provocation.

>socially liberal
Kill yourself, weedman

A lathe. Metal goes in chuck, spins, tool is applied.

Looks like it's going to be a valve.

>there was lots of money in the economy in the 70s

First off, we're not talking about the '70's, we're talking about the carter years.

And you know how I know you are wrong and economically illiterate at the same time? Motherfucking interest rates, which got up to 21.5% under carter.

Meaning that there was NO money & liquidity during those years. Not to mention what ever money people did have was rapidly losing value, with inflation topping 12% during his administration (hurr durr, wages went up, ignore that your net purchasing power went down when you factor in inflation). Throw in the gas crisis, high unemployment, welfare utilization, and it's laughable to think that the carter administration was anything but miserable for the vast majority of America.

And if you need more proof, pic absofuckinglutely related.

yeah but wages were climbing fast.
you seem to think the problems in the economy are the responsibility of the working class. they don't make policy

it like wingnuts today that think his coworkers are making too much and they should take a cut in pay so the ceo can have another 100 million

"Miss me yet?"

>it like wingnuts today that think his citizens are making too much and they should take a cut in pay so the government can have another 100 million

See I can strawman too

Wages climbing while inflation and interest rates are skyrocketing are absolutely not a good thing.

almost every business gets some sort of taxpayer subsidy, but you think we should do more for them

No I dont, in fact I never even said anything to you, you're picturing me as some preconceived strawman in your head, but im not that imaginary figure you made up

Pull your head out your ass man

>lol be socially liberal and fiscally conservative because with everyone being liberal, responsible spending always follows!

why don't you ppl ask that your own pay be cut instead of everyones?

your not one of those every man for themselves types are you

>your not one of those every man for themselves types are you

Not everybody you disagree with is the imaginary strawman in your head

press r if u hate the evibl ruskie fu ruskie vote hilary clitoris

>your money is worthless now
>here's some more money
Are you still in high school or something?

it a religion with you ppl

you and the billionaires know what's best for the economy

but it is worthless now anyway

>you ppl

Stop trying to paint everybody with the same brush. Get some arguments or just leave the website. These """"arguments"""" belong on reddit

don't be mad

And then you think increasing wages would give us more spending power without further reducing the value of our currency?

Not mad. Disappointed. You have potential in you to learn, but you refuse. Don't dismiss good advice.

why do you care what it does to the currency when the ppl that actually make the decisions don't ?

I wonder how i'll die under a Hillary presidency. Lynched by Black Lives Matter? Put to death under Sharia Law? Executed by Russian soldiers?

>why do you care what it does to the currency

Because you guys are talking about the economy. Are you dense?

Why would Bernie endorse Hillary? What power does he gain/retain by doing that? Literally to not get Trump elected? What kind of retarded reasoning is that......

>potential to learn
He sounds like my 50 year old aunt and her potential to learn is long gone.

Is there a point to making those little ridges first and then smoothening it or was he just showing off?

should you just worry about you standard of living and leave monetary policy problem to friedman?

post more webms op

Every fired up liberal is a mind ripe for redpilling. Tons of us started out on the left. Being concrete in your beliefs is an honorable characteristic, so the trait is there - but the beliefs themselves are just misguided

You can take my freedom and memes away,but do not dare to take my timmis you fucking empire traitor. For every tim hortons destroyed we will burn to the ground 20 of your mc donalds

Not when they're making facebook tier shitlib responses like they came from a middle aged cat lady.

keep going down the rabbit hole
it gets worse

It's the same as making relief cuts in wood, keeps the heat down.
Because I participate in the economy like everyone else does. The only people that don't care about our currency are bernouts.

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM

you're a peon, you think the ppl that make policy care what you think?

>Of course it's important to understand where this information came from, and where

no it isnt. the same implicated media in the DNC leaks are repeating deflection talking points about "muh putin" that the DNC told them to say. the fact that you cant figure this out shows you are totally hopeless relying on your own critical thinking skills. and that is exactly what public schools have been designed to do and why they dont want school choice and want to give "free" college. this whole system is a scam just like the DNC was a scam, time to wake up.

just rely on trump and stop thinking anymore because your brain has been rendered useless by government bureaucracies designed to do so.

Not op, have some similar shit though

You're an idiot.

Commie party slogans hold no power on Sup Forums, FYI. The people you're communicating on this website are a little smarter than that.

>ppl
Tumblr pls.

>One must reject any attempt by a foreign leader to manipulate the US election

Better get rid of AIPAC then

>yfw

but you're on the side of the rich for some reason

it's like you don't care about your own standard of living because you're too worried what will happen to the rich

Are you just now discovering that the media and DNC have been in bed with each other for the better part of 50 years?

How the fuck have you not noticed that they give democrats a free pass for everything but will jump on republicans if even so much as a hair is out of place?

The narrative is to distract people with the source of the emails, not the contents until the next news cycle starts and it can all just go away like a bad dream.

Trump will make sure that the people do not forget once his ads open up leading into the debates.

>one must reject any attempt by a foreign leader to manipulate the US election

Oh my fuck the irony and double standards should be prosecutable.

>but you're on the side of the rich for some reason

>you're
>you're
>you
>you
>you're

You don't know anybody in this thread, please don't pretend to do so

I wouldn't pretend that I would associate with idiots

Then go away

no you .jpg

some faggot slung this bullshit at me in a terence thread, it was fake then as it is now. Think for yourself.

beautiful

>On the side of the rich
Guess how I know you've never worked a proper day in your life

Please do tell me how you know my life story from a few Sup Forums comments

Wait let me guess, am I actually the strawman in your head? Didn't see that one coming

You mean cognitive dissonance?

I meant to reply to the commmie leaf in , not you

Why does the source matter? If the emails are legit than that's all you need to know. Clearly they aren't fake emails so there's only one conclusion you can draw: Hillary and the left are massively corrupt and laughably hypocritical. They can get away with almost anything because every mainstream media outlet covers for them. Just imagine if this was happening on the republican side; you'd never hear the end of it yet for hillary, it's barely mentioned at best. You've tasted the red pill my friend.

what he said