youtu.be/Xcz-Oho0tlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
twitter.com/timwood95/status/757900258663927809
twitter.com/RT_com/status/757900989378748416
youtube.com/watch?v=BFbDl3A-ins
twitter.com/AFP/status/757902850185977857
youtu.be/kd3mvit3a0A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559426/Converts-Islam-jailed-terrorising-streets-Muslim-Patrol-banned-promoting-Sharia-law-FIVE-YEARS.html
news.sky.com/story/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos-10341361
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703107/Bone-crunching-moment-man-sent-flying-20ft-air-driver-deliberately-smashes-mass-brawl.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346045/Hate-crimes-against-Muslims-tripled-wake-Paris-attacks.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/morden-mosque-fire-two-teenage-boys-arrested-on-suspicion-of-arson-a6668911.html
miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/crime/petrol-bomb-attack-on-granby-mosque-appalling-1-5129495
express.co.uk/news/uk/684357/Muslim-halal-butchers-destroyed-petrol-bomb-race-hate-crimes-Brexit-EU-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>video is unavailable in your country

KEK ME UP INSIDE

IMAGE OF THE SUSPECT

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

Here's the new theme for the new thread.

We must apologise

It's our fault

Holy shit, he just got back from his spree in Japan and just straight up kills again. Someone has to stop this madman!!!

Children of Men when?

Anyone else starting to think that he has help from his wife's son? There is no way he can cover this much ground so quickly.

On the subject of MOTIVE UNCLEAR, the guy on the news mentioned how there was a similar, but failed, church attack in 2015.

That terrorist killed a female PE teacher, but before that he had a list of possible churches that could be used as targets, and among them is the church that has been attacked today.

MOTIVE UNCLEAR
WE JUST DON'T KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Same shit here.

I'm sure by 2020 entire youtube is blocked because hatespeech.

Is this guy actually real?

twitter.com/timwood95/status/757900258663927809

BASED POLAND

99% troll account

>two friendly immigrants looking for friends and prayer in a church
>they play a friendly game of cops and robbers
>racist priest beheads himself
>now we have two friendly but traumatised immigrants
>racist cops arrive, shoot the immigrants

This is so fucking racist. Sort yourself out France it's two thousand fucking sixteen you frog eating baguette loving cocksniffers.

No he isn't newfag

Pretty good desu, thanks

FUCKING MUSLIMS WHY WHY COME HERE IF YOU HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT OUR COUNTRIES ARE FUCKING HEAVEN COMPARED TO YOUR BACKWARD AS SHIT HOLES

Man on fire would be more fitting.

No. His profile picture is that of former UK chief rabbi Johnathan Sacks.

CNN hasn't even mentioned this once

With the zika epedemic it won't be long.

Is he French? Is he Muslim?

that has to be one of the best trolls on twitter, fooled me.

>imagine the liberal outrage if two white guys stormed a mosque and beheaded an imam

Be more subtle Chaim

Our countries must not be that great if we're accepting them in the first place :o)

What have you guys done

To the faggot shitskin from the previous thread:

>taunting with alcohol

This is comparable to Muslims cordoning off entire boroughs and physically attacking non-shitskins?

Run away to Syria and join ISIS like you crave, goat-fucker.

What is Tor ???

Would literally never happen, but you're right.
I remember a while ago some 'islamophobes' wrapped the door handles to a mosque in bacon, and it was treated as a hate crime with mass outrage.

>"Has Christianity gone too far?"

At this point is Europe doesn't defend itself it doesn't deserve to exist. You do Know that if Muslims take Europe the world is next right?

Fuck your right, I feel like an idiot senpai.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/757900989378748416

MAKE IT STOP

I know

I feel really bad, liberals are dragging our lives to hell

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Is he French? Is he Muslim?

He's a French Muslim convert.

really catch, think its actually german paratroopers chant tho

Wait whaaaaaat

Has Donald issued a statement yet?

Christianity needs another reformation, where we remember how to be collectively angry.

WHY IS HE DOING THIS

Is this pic available?

>mfw our police is protecting mosquees from tolerant pig heads merchants
>mfw they don't even consider protecting churches

WAS KEK RIGHT YET AGAIN? HAPPENING THREAD 5 COMING UP??

Can watch it fine. Netherlands wins again.

We even repealed the laws prohibiting the denial of tholocaust. Probably to appease the Muslims, but still.

>french
>or muslim

you must be new here kaffir

Just a thought, are these attacks ever reported on American media?

If so, Donald presidency confirmed.

I feel bad for you frogs...

>HURRY UP AND INITIATE THE GREAT CLEANSE!!!!

WAKE ME UP

O' lord KeK please fix our backwards world.

KEK has been unleashed. The happenings will never stop now.

THis one is better. (Because its in French)

youtube.com/watch?v=BFbDl3A-ins

>A list was discovered on suspected ISIS terrorist Sid Ahmed Ghlam who was arrested in April last year amid fears he was planning more attacks in France

New normal, guys.

>red
>red with rage

What have we done. The happenings went from months to weeks to days to hours. We have praised kek too much, we cannot undo it now.

>Would literally never happen,
You underestimate some of us, Britbong.

Oy Vey, what a surprise

Kek

9 minutes in: "let's not mince words here, there is an attempt to build a secret army within western society" Christopher Hitchens 11 years ago.

youtu.be/kd3mvit3a0A

Hey nigger tits.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2559426/Converts-Islam-jailed-terrorising-streets-Muslim-Patrol-banned-promoting-Sharia-law-FIVE-YEARS.html

news.sky.com/story/ex-muslim-patrol-member-sorry-for-sharia-videos-10341361

And don't call me the shitskin you Mohammed dick licking smegma sniffer, you are the one defending Muslim filth here, not me.

Now go fuck a goat like a good little muzzy rat you are.

We might as well go balls deep :^)

can't wait for happenings every minute

What's it like in the Netherlands? Islam wise?

They killed a priest.

ENOUGH

>Islamic State Group: Hollande

Wow they named one of his groups after Hollande? no wonder french are that such of cucks.

Was the priest decapitated?

Because German media mentioned a "throat injury"

kek

it all comes tumbling down

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0

Yeah he coughed himself to death.

>The happenings went from months to weeks to days to hours.
Double event when?

Yes. He was

What the fuck is going on?

Kek

Germanons any more news on that shooting in a Berlin hospital?

possibly right now, Berlin shooting, possibly personal crime, might be muzzie

i24news confirms muslims
>based jews

Suicide apparently. Although I don't trust German media at all.

Pretty sure it was a lone guy, seemed to be after only one doctor

If you look at news sites they are saying a doctor was shot dead and that the shooter took his own life. Probably a mentally ill patient killing his doctor or something.

Media reporting on suicides -> more suicides
Media reporting on happenings -> more happenings

Problem is, if you don't report on happenings all kinds of people start mocking the media, le lügenpresse, ect.

No shit. Aren't we glad that the president of France is a real Hercule Poirót?

Fucked. But its not looking like they'll attack here. Probably because they all come here to hide and prepare.
I wont say too much, but were not all taking it lyind down. Me and some other mates are organising. Shit goes down here, we retaliate.

>both attackers shot dead
FUCK they should have saved the one that did the beheading as a plaything to make an example. Maybe publicly burning at the stake. Or a great way to deal with a mudslime would be to carefully remove their skin and replace it in a patchwork crude manner with pig skin. While they are still alive place them in front of a mirror and give them a pig blood transfusion, and as their body rejects the bloods and they start to die, they would have to see themselves in the mirror turned into a mockery of nature and some kind of pig-human freak.

BREAKING NEWS: 2 Syrian refugees arrested after attending to elderly priest's throat injury

>being able to own a gun is outdated

This is why we always laugh at your condescending fucks. You're people are completely helpless to these hordes

Eugh those kinds of retards need to not get our hopes up for another happening, stupid selfish cunts need to keep their personal shit to themselves.

I demand more happenings.

This is proof positive that Muslims are backward savages. Even when they try to assimilate to French culture by beheading Priests they're still over 200 years too late.

DAMN

Lets not be racist here and lets call it a "throat injury"

>throat injury

we are cucked do death

I'm glad I got my hands on a gun, before Sweden falls and the horde sets its eyes on Norway.
You wanna come over and blast shitskins from my roof?

>bbc breaking news has been silent for an hour

Sorry?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703107/Bone-crunching-moment-man-sent-flying-20ft-air-driver-deliberately-smashes-mass-brawl.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346045/Hate-crimes-against-Muslims-tripled-wake-Paris-attacks.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/morden-mosque-fire-two-teenage-boys-arrested-on-suspicion-of-arson-a6668911.html

miltonkeynes.co.uk/news/crime/petrol-bomb-attack-on-granby-mosque-appalling-1-5129495

express.co.uk/news/uk/684357/Muslim-halal-butchers-destroyed-petrol-bomb-race-hate-crimes-Brexit-EU-vote

And for all your guns, it did nothing to stop Fort Hood, San Bernadino that Pulse nightclub, the Boston bombings and the 6 yeah that's right, 6 Islamic beheadings on your own streets in broad daylight.

So can your bullshit America, just can it because it's getting tiresome.

Let's make it a party. I'll bring booze

>Maybe publicly burning at the stake. Or a great way to deal with a mudslime would be to carefully remove their skin and replace it in a patchwork crude manner with pig skin.
That's not very French.

Guillotine with the blade dipped in pork aus jus is the way to go.

>Mentally ill

So a muslim

posting this every week now