What do you like to eat when you're at your local kinöhauß?

What do you like to eat when you're at your local kinöhauß?

Please don't use that barbarian gibberish on this Christian board

I tend to go for the Medium Rare Crab Legs when I am visiting my local Kineaux-habitat. Along with that a fine red wine from the year 2015 and a half.

>This is what Sup Forumscucks actually believe
Uhhmmm no sweetie, this board is secular and centrist.

I prefer a nice pork loin with a side of duck fat fries and an arugula mince salad topped with bluefin tuna shipped from Japan when I attend the 基諾房子

>Tuna shipped from Japan
>Attends Chinese Keno-house
You're a cheeky lad

I once had a hogie and a beer during the Simpsons movie. Thinking back I had to have had stunk that theater with the smell of onions.

Went today with a friend, we got a large bag of popcorn, drink and nachos (with everything on)

Did you suck his dick?

>Centrist

Uhhh dubs or not sweetie were left wing

I always buy an anvil with falcon grilled meat in the middle.

Oh look it's the notorious phone poster once again

>a large bag of popcorn, drink and nachos
Is this the reason why people always leave such a mess in American theaters? Everything stuffed into 1 bag?

Yeah I feel bad but I did leave it all on the chair next to me

Distinguished gentleman such as myself have a taste for things that might be deemed as abstract by lower people

Female friend, but yes

My local kinoplex lines their food with estrogen and thumbtacks if you fail the penile virginity detection scan.

The more abstract something gets, the simpler it gets. I think you're more into abstract-expressionist Quineaux-diner

Sorry Reddit, but it appears you don't know what kino means in this context. I know, I know, you were just trying to fit in and have some fun, but its not working out.

you have to go back

>kinöhauß
I heard you guys are running cucköhauß in which a man of color company your wife while you watch them from 2 seat rows.

Female friends do not exist. Only reason to be nice to girls is because you secretly want to bone her.

Theatre offer 6 of these for 20 danish kroner.
I usually get a soda of some description with them.

Ich esse normalerweise eine große BBC, wenn ich meine örtlichen kinöhaußen besuche

A full meal cooked by my personal south italian chef and served by my butler....while I degust my kino delicatessen my falcon does acrobaties aeriennes

people who eat in kino should be executed

You don't keep your falcon in the cinema aviary?

>Christian
Should I talk in desert jew gibberish then?

Don't mind him, he's new here and doesn't know of the Falcon Policy around here. He'll get used to it. Be glad he didn't forget his anvil

The Vue Cinema I go to has been one chosen by the company to have a vastly extended menu of things you can eat in the cinema. It's starting later in the year and includes:

>Pies
>Pizza (from pizza hut)
>Chips (or freedom fries if you're American)
>Crispy kreme donuts

Should be interesting...

Can somebody explain the anvil meme to me? I missed this somehow.

Did you just fucking assume xir gender?