HAPPENING IN BERLIN

>A doctor has been shot dead at a medical clinic in the German capital Berlin

>gunman shot himself afterwards

damn these guns. We need stricter gun control that forbids terrorists and criminals to purchase guns.

rt.com/news/353339-gunman-shooting-clinic-berlin/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvORF4zUqMY
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/berlin-arzt-angeschossen-taeter-toetet-sich-selbst-a-1104799.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157265491/Linken-Politiker-bat-um-Aussetzung-der-Abschiebung.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you not literally out protecting your country and doing the right thing?

At this point I am not even being ironic

Wouldnt shooting someone in a clinic, be the worst possible place to shoot someone?
He will just get pathed up again, unless he got his brains blown out he is gonna be fine.
Sandniggers are fucking retarded.

Patched up*

>implying it's a sandnigger
How come every single thing that happens is tied to sandniggers even when it doesn't smell an ounce of sandnigger.

Why hasn't there been a surge of nationalism yet in Europe?

Can changes be seen amongst your friends/family over the past few weeks?

>each happening comes sooner each time
>mfw we're getting multiple happenings a day
I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE
I WANT TO GET OFF RIGHT NOW

Fucking right wing white nationalists

If there was better gun control an innocent refugee wouldn't have shot himself.

If something has turned out to be x 9/10 times im gonna place my bets on it being x.

>A doctor has been shot dead at a medical clinic in the German capital Berlin

>Happening

Pick one

like what?

>inb4 kill merkel

The majority of people still is pro merkel and refugees. When Merkel dies she will be replaced by another left soros shilling commi nut

guns for educated, landowning white Protestants of Anglo-Saxon descent wen?

ICD-10: 77
Happening fatigue

It's terminal.

Just germans shooting other germans nothing to see here.

>Anglo-Saxons only in Germany.
Don't you just mean Saxons?

>We need stricter gun control that forbids terrorists and criminals to purchase guns.

GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY!

to be fair this can be something different. Just one victim and a dead shooter. Sounds more like a personal case of murder

Because you are dumb and fail to understand simple correlations. The chance of it being Islamic Terrorism are pretty low.

First he shot himself in the head, second he shot a doctor. It was probably something like him getting fucked over by the doctor/someone in his family died due his error/got fucked by bills/doesnt get a transplant because he ruined his liver with alcohol and a myriad of other reason.

Not a Muslim. Muslims do not comit suicide.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvORF4zUqMY

Maybe, although how do you manage to shoot someone after you've blow your brains out?

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/berlin-arzt-angeschossen-taeter-toetet-sich-selbst-a-1104799.html

ok the doctor isnt even dead . Guess no habbening then . Sry fellow autists

Dr Jekyll
>and mr Sam Hyde

Praise kek praise ebola-chan praise zika-chan praise winter-chan

definitely not, my friend. They commit explosive acts of kindness instead

How can he keep getting away with it?

Would the false flag merry cunts kindly fuck off?

Yes they do, as long as they can take someone else with them. Does "suicide bomber" sound like something familiar? And even if muslims typically do not suicide by way of gun, not every muslim terrorist can be expected to act according to rules of scripture. Especially now when a lot of terrorists pop up like mushrooms who don't have membership in terrorist organizations but are acting on their own. The Nice trucker wasn't a typical muslim for example.

That all being said, I don't think this attack in particular is a muslim one, but I don't rule it out.

That doesn't sound like a muslim attack.
>shoot someone you hate
>commit suicide

sounds like a white thing to do

sage

Praise him!!! He shows he is real!

Fuck off Mhummed

EVERY DAY PEOPLE GET MURDERED IN GERMANY NOW

THIS USED TO HAPPEN ALMOST NEVER

WHY? WHY?
WHY ARE THE MUSLIMS TAKING THEIR RELIGION SO SERIOUSLY NOW?

fucking THIS

WHERE CAN I MOVE TO WHERE NO VIOLENCE AKA SANDNIGGERS ARE

>Select all pictures of trains
It never ends user.

dont move here
we are importing 1600 shitskins thanks to you
and eu even gave us 70 mil € to kep them
fuck

guess we will have to start up the good old genocide here

>WHY ARE THE MUSLIMS TAKING THEIR RELIGION SO SERIOUSLY NOW?

A vaguely popular hypothesis I've seen is critical mass.

Move to a small village with less than 100 people, all european.

GIVE ME HIS IDENTITY
INB4 MOHAMED

This was not the profecy Kek foretold, there is more to come.

2 Days.
Expect it.

SHIEEEEET

enriched yet?

I can only imagine what would happen if they tried something. Imagine they kill a priest here. I'd personally beat at least one to death with my homemade pršut

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the biggest white male safe space in the world, what do you think?

JUST SAY THAT THE SHOOTER IS A SHITSKIN NAMED MOHAMED

WHY WAIT 3 HOURS BEFORE RELEASING IT

A few muslims can't make any trouble outside of begin laying groundwork by subverting and deceiving. This is the CAIR stage, when you hear slogans like 'cool clock achmed'

When you have groups of muslims they start installing their islamic values. this is when you start to hear about muslims setting up their own sharia courts and men on the streets to enforce their religious laws

Once you've hit critical islamization your country falls apart because Islam has begun openly waging jihad against the native population, who were stupid enough to trust a bunch of Saudi "moderate muslims" who are now brazenly murdering, cutting off heads and just doin' Islam.

>mfw I just woke up and there are 2 happenings right now

doubt he's Muslim tbqh
shooting yourself in the head is a big no no in Islam (suicide is permissible if you take someone with you)
likely a personal beef

>

Move to America. We don't have any refugee niggers and even if Hillary gets elected and takes some in. You can surely bet on a race war and us shooting them all. It'll be fun, like good ol times in Germany!

German.
+15 casuals.
Muslim.

Kek wills it. As foretold.

Dont tell me.

Breivik 2.0?

Hmm.. Something is missing.
More than 15 deaths? Muslim, yes?

Less than 10? Muslim still.

Theres a few happenings that take place on a daily basis now. It's fucking hilarious. Play with fire and you'll get burnt.

Maybe he had no bombs and said "Ok I kill a doctor and then I am ready for killing myself with a gun". I doubt this would be considered sacrilege.
But yea, does not sound typical at all.

A german politician of the former communist party " Die Linke " was a supporter of the attacker in Ansbach.
Harald Weinberg, member of the german Parliament, wrote towards the City of Ansbach to not deport the muslim to Bulgaria until his medical treatment in Germany is finished.

source:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157265491/Linken-Politiker-bat-um-Aussetzung-der-Abschiebung.html

Well when people wearing purple hats commit 91.5% of all terrorism around the world.

You often assume that it's a person wearing a purple hat.

Should I get worried? Im suppose to move to Berlin in september, is Badensche Str any safe area?

concerned white man.

DAMN THESE GUNS! IF ONLY THESE LAW ABIDING CRIMINALS WERE PREVENTED FROM BUYING GUNS BY BEING BLACKLISTED FROM LEGITIMATE VENDORS!!

>weinberg

Jew confirmed

>itt butthurt german cucks