So um....Trump's lead has gone up again

So um....Trump's lead has gone up again

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=15780
youtube.com/watch?v=zRaRPZoMyMw
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH SHIT.
I WILL KILL FOR KEK NOW.

May have something to do with the hourly terrorist attacks.

surly they see all the attacks now i hope it will go on

Kek confirms.

wtf I hate Hillary now
...wait, I always did.
MAGA

Nothing OP, have a safe flight

This isn't because of a new poll though. It's because the latest Reuters one, which had Clinton at +4, is now old enough to be dropped from the weighted average.

Reuters polls are consistent outliers in favor of Clinton. They oversample democrats and undersample independents. (see ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=15780 for an example).

Reuters usually conducts polls every 2 weeks. I expect a new one to come out in a few days, which will Correct the Record (TM) back to a tie or a Clinton lead.

Don't do it OP.

It's the highest it has ever been !
Go Trump ! Make America Great Again !

Pic Unrelated

The more happenings the better. And they keep happening.

Wait until this movie comes out about Obama. Trump will lose big time.
youtube.com/watch?v=zRaRPZoMyMw

Don't rest on your laurels, boys. Even John McCain had a boost over Obama after the RNC convention in 2008. This is a good sign, but the real work is yet to come.

may have something to do with the DNC being a creepy cultist convention where you either drink the kool-aid Soros has provided to the party or you get violently ejected out and are barred reentry by the massive WALL the DNC erected around its crooked little ceremony

and Assranger's leaks being hilariously bad for Hillary and her corrupt cronies in the DNC

How is that a sad camera?

And understandably so, since the first day of the DNC was fucking shit.

>implying it's not a paradoxical convention bump from the DNC

Gtfo fascist shill

DNC going full white genocide ... what do you expect. Soon they will start chanting "kill all the white (non jooish) men".

>ctr calling somebody else shill
the irony.

yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
onenewsnow.com/ap/politics/clinton-allies-plan-91-million-anti-trump-ad-campaign
cnn.com/2016/05/04/politics/anti-donald-trump-movement-75-million-lost/index.html
fox40.com/2016/03/24/how-67-million-failed-to-stop-trump/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/63-million-counting-anti-trump-ads-airwaves/story?id=37752543
newsmax.com/politics/anti-trump-pac-raises-8-million/2016/04/20/id/725009/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/03/07/anti-trump-train-millions-attack-ads/8143
2178/

Post tfw Donald Trump won both conventions.

>spend all year complaining Trump gets free media coverage
>spend all night giving Trump free media coverage at the DNC convention

BRILLIANT

>2016
>thinking we're not ready for a woman president

just wait until he skullfucks that cunt during the debates

>muh bajeena

WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK

KEK BE WITH US

This is just a little bump from his convention. 45.6 is his ceiling. He'll come crashing down once people dumb low information voters realise he's a racist sexist bigot.

Because it's looking down

ha

INCREASINGLY

Just wait till the DNC bounce

Even if it is his ceiling, he's proven he can reach it. All he has to do is reach it again on Election Day, while holding Hillary beneath it.

That was one of my favorite lines of yesterday as CNN was hyping up the DNC.

>it's a bounce
>oh how much of a bounce
>it was a big bounce
>no it wasn't
>just a bounce
>how about that bounce?
>well now we'll have a bounce!

And apparently it's all paid for by the latest drugs for geriatrics that each require 30 seconds to list out all the ways they'll maim and kill you so you can have whiter teeth to avoid a heart attack.

GOddamnit carlos

that's why he will win

I dont get it. Does the MSM really think if they skew polls their way and report things that are false then suddenly the truth is going to change and their false reality will just become real? Like if they keep saying islam is peaceful and everyone loves hillary, it will just be that way?

T-t-trump btfo... Oh wait...

>Does the MSM really think if they skew polls their way and report things that are false then suddenly the truth is going to change
Yes. It's called a "push poll" and it's one of the techniques used to get the Clintons into power originally.

I'll throw you over the wall last Carlos

CAAAARLOS!!!

>Does the MSM really think if they skew polls their way

This is a basic political move.

And it works. If you can convince people that your view is popular, then they are much more likely to swing to said viewpoint.

so we're all shill fags now and provocate a draw

There goes my dream of moving to a tolerant America.
Fcuk the us now uk is much better.

Cannot wait until we have sharia law as i miss Pakistan

45% of the vote doesn't win an election.

If no one gets 50%, congress decides.

Cant wait for it to surpass MOE and for more swing state polls

Fuck off Ahmed we don't need any pakis. I've seen firsthand how you shitskins have ruined London

Too bad it's CURRENT YEAR and people have other sources to get information. They can't hide stuff and shill stuff as easily anymore. This is the first presidential election since the social media boom. Those tactics aren't going to work anymore.

That's not how it werks

>KEK

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Jup. But they're getting way more adept at memetics and exploiting it. Still playing catchup in a big way, but I work with some of the technologies involved professionally, and it's more important than ever to stay ahead of the curve and not think we can just rest on our laurels because we have an upper hand for the time being.

Not on you or I, agreed.

However, I think you are misunderstanding just how basic the average person is.

Most people I know literally only ever watch the news for information and nothing else. They do not seek out political information, and use the internet purely for entertainment purposes.

As long as the major social networking sites continue to censor and misdirect, the masses will not awaken.

But but but but muh convention bump

Kek, smite this non-believer!

>FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Stop spamming this shit on every thread.

You know those polls don't operate in real-time, right? It takes about a week for those polls to come out. You're still seeing the RNC boost in effect. And it's still less than 1 percentage point.

I don't know if you're realized it, but the democrats are killing it at the convention. High energy, lots of enthusiasm, and great speeches. Wait until a week from now. Hillary will be ahead by AT LEAST 5%.

fucking redditors leave

It's shit because sharia law doesnt exist there. Put it there and it will be a fucking paradise.

Autism, check. Impressive command of the English language (especially for a Croat), also check.

It's copypasta you moron

>>FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

Reuters isn't as much an outlier that drags down the average but a biased outlier that counterbalances Rasmussen's bias.

No. The polls dont take into account the leak from wikileaks, which will surely hit extremelly hard. Specially with Bernie supporters.
If they manage a good convention, it will jusy return them to a previous state. On top of that, they are doing a piss poor convention that shows how the DNC lacks unity and censors it's own people.

>High energy, lots of enthusiasm

Also lots of booing. Lots and lots and lots of booing.

Kek has spoken you are a fag

False. The other Clinton won without a majority. And so did Bush II.

Kek is love, Kek is life

Praise his holy digits.

Clinton is over, deal with it.

KEEP IT UP BOYS LET'S MEME TRUMP TO THE PRESIDENCY

>>>FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

wtf I hate hill dog now

No shit Sherlock.

NERVOUS

The electoral college has no obligation to vote the way the people votes.

If they feelbhillary is better they will vote hillary and not trump

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS, biatch? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH, biatch? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR.

checked, kek'd, and kek vult

Any of you guys decent at video editing? I was thinking now would be a good time to make a video to draw in some Bernouts. I'm thinking 3 main parts:

1. How Bernie has let you down (show clips of Bernie promising to fight to the end, early optimistic videos to drive the feels home).
2. Why Hillary is not the alternative (clips of Bernie denouncing Hillary).
3. Subtly suggest Trump (clips of Trump echoing the Bernie message about trade and jobs, hell there's even some clips of Trump praising lgbt out there).

trifecta of kek

The political weather is different. Trump had already had the highest jump in polls since Reagan did after the RNC convention. It's truly happening.

The people who are waking up are still a vastly underrepresented minority. And both sides of the establishment easily swipe them down by tossing out labels like "conspiracy". Most people love to be led. It's basic human nature. Corrupt democracy controlled through mass propaganda is practically incurable, especially if the corruption is less "obvious".

Look at China and the USSR. The corruption there was BLATANT, and it STILL took their people decades to begin waking up, and they're still not out of it yet.

The USA has perfectly groomed corruption, by comparison. We may never escape the loop - we certainly will never escape it if free speech gets crushed. That's why Sup Forums is the most American website in existence. The Founding Fathers would all be tripfagging this shit if they were here today.

He's reached the ceiling. This is the end of Trump's campaign.

>calling the Founding Fathers tripfags
Remove yourself

kek

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead in July count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still running right now and she has been the best politician in the Democratic Party for how many years now? She’s running one of the worst nominees in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of coming out of the RNC. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary Clinton is one of the best fucking candidates in the Democratic Party, she got 1896 delegates in 2008 and would of won the nomination if the DNC didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just said something offensive when he needed to act presidential, just like Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

great reason to vote for someone huh, dickhead get off Sup Forums

>tfw people got up to talk at the convention yesterday and actually said we should be voting Hillary so we can have our first woman president

>tfw my sister said to my mom, Carly Fiorina is a warmongering nutjob, but isn't it great that there's a woman running in both parties?

dude, the copypastas must be cheap this month, so many being used out there.

PRAISE KEK MORE THAN EVER

Trump could feasibly lose Georgia this election. The entire party is done for.

Die

Nah, i know the average person is a blind idiot. Instead of looking out the window they put on the weather channel, and are surprised to see the sun when the tv told them they wouldn't.

t. CTR

Not even remotely. If fucking Obama didn't win Georgia in 2008, then Clinton certainly won't win it now.

that's what you get when you parade disabled people out to talk about how great you are

>lead is within margin of error

and Obama didn't have a massive email secret dump. Which is going to kill any convention bump hillary could have got.

do u even electoral college?

MAN

That's retarded. Whoever wins 270 electoral votes wins. That takes a simple plurality in enough states to hit 270. Trump or Hillary could win with 2% if enough 3rd party candidates got enough support, as long as the winner wins in enough states to get 270 electoral votes.

FUCK YOU CROAT, WE SAVED YOUR ASS IN WORLD WAR II