American Assassin (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=5dfcQOBJ83A
Will it be operatorkino?

I thought this guy got vanilla snow'd

Another noguns pretending to be a skilled hasguns

pass

Do you think he got some training like keanu reeves?

Looks a bit shit. Not even Keaton can save this.

Based off his half assed "I figured it out myself, do I look cool?" Weaver Stance, I highly doubt it.

Looks kinda shit, also the fact that most of the comments are just teenage girls wanting to fuck Dylan O'Brien isn't inspiring much confidence.

Didnt this guy get vanila swirl'd?

I think you mean vanilla twirl'd

Looks like they put his skull back together

>believing anything said on Sup Forums

What a generic title

Fuck yes.

>tfw this actor has the same name as me and kinda looks like me

Is the book any good? Its sitting in my room and i cant make it past the first page without rolling my eyes vigorously

I know where you live Dylan

>based on Vince Flynn's 2010 novel
A CIA black ops recruit, Mitch Rapp (O'Brien), is devastated by the loss of his girlfriend to a terrorist attack. CIA Deputy Director Irene Kennedy (Lathan) assigns Cold War veteran Stan Hurley (Keaton) to train a grief-stricken but highly motivated Rapp how to thwart terrorist operations and hunt the perpetrators. Together they investigate a wave of apparently random attacks on military and civilian targets and discover a pattern in the violence that leads them to a joint mission with a lethal Turkish agent (Negar) to stop a mysterious operative (Kitsch) intent on starting a world war in the Middle East.

Sounds terrible mate.

Yeah i wanted some just turn your brain off bro book to read at the beach but i dont think i can do it

He got vanilla Sky'D. You can see he has miles teller tier scars.

A photo of him after he got out of the hospital.

I read the book and it was actually a pretty good, pretty realistic Bourne knockoff. The plot was completely different than that.

What does it mean to be "Vanilla Sky'd"?

It's when a car drives over your face, and you have to disappear from the world for 6 months to undergo extensive plastic surgeries. Meanwhile rumours are going around that you look like Red Skull now.

Looks pretty fucking gay and I'm sure will be heavy-handed as hell

>flick where the white american male is a "terrorist"

what did hollywood mean by this

Why does there have to be a meaning behind everything

The surgeons did a good job.

jesus that beard

It will get 30% on RT, in this day and age sandnigger muslims CANNOT be the bad guys. Which makes the protagonist in the wrong.

Words like "jinogistic", "trump era", "islamophobia" will fly from the proverbial cuckold reviewers from rotten tomatoes; where the reviewer's construed political message from the flick is the determining factor whether it gets and upboat or a downboat.

So... Which is it?

That happens at least once a year

Dylan is after a terrorist (leader from shooting on beach that I assume killed his gf/wife), I think the other guy think that Dylan is a terrorist just because he was chatting online in arabic

>MUH OBERADOR!!!!!
fuck off back to you child