THANK YOU AMERICA

All this fucking ''Happening'' are a result of your endless wars in Middle East.

Nobody asked for your shitty democracy, still you think is your right to force it into other countrys

How about war in Iraq/Afganistan? They never touched an American before you decide ''they are the enemy''

Other urls found in this thread:

kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/the-prime-minister-s-speeches/viktor-orban-s-speech-at-the-14th-kotcse-civil-picnic
express.co.uk/news/world/693423/Normandy-church-attack-knifeman-convicted-terrorist-electronic-tag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are America's enemies still able to retaliate? This is the problem of the American war effort, they weren't serious enough.

>shitty democracy

actually you started it with the French revolution

Because there was never war in the ME before the 21st century. You opened your borders for migrant labor and now you're paying the price. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

t. Algerian nigger

I honestly hope Hillary Clinton wins the election so America can finally fucking burn for their crimes.
Fuck you greedy jew rats for fucking up the Middle-East and Europe. All if this is your fault, all this blood is on your greasy mongrel hands.

How hard was it to not throw open the doors to nonwhite trash, France?

Cram your white guilt up your anus.

What is happening to you is taking in the refugees of the Arab Spring. Refugees who are too cowardice to either help or remove Assad but not to much of cowards to run trucks through crowds of people and shoot innocent civilians.

>implying this is american's fault

Listen you maghrebic piece of trash, the middle east is in constent war since the fucking paleolithic age, as massive wars for culture and religions started in 7000BC

This place is a piece of shit. And so its people. Allied with a shitty religion, they are spreading the fucking cancer that is islamism to the dumb fuck that are in our countries

>america causes all this
>lets shoot germans who are letting us into their country to escape from american war

sand-nigger logic at its finest folks

yes and you preceded to let hundreds of thousands of undocumented sand niggers into your country coz muh diversity

>pathetic cucked french """"men"""" blaming america for their own failures

these "happenings" aren't happening in hungary. take a lesson from Orban:

kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/the-prime-minister-s-speeches/viktor-orban-s-speech-at-the-14th-kotcse-civil-picnic

Read the whole fucking thing. Tell your friends. Stop caring if people call you "racist." Time to wake up your community and vote far-right.

Absolutly braiwashed. Before the war on terror we didnt have terrorism in Europe. Now after ruining everything over there mass immigration and everyday happening

France and Hillary started the war in Lybia that was the only barrier to african mass migration into Europe.

Now is not the time to bicker there is an all out assault on whites now and we have been lied to and sold out by our governments. We are being systematically eliminated via free trade deals and mass immigration for crony capitalism. Our homes, our countries gold and our businesses are being sold to chinks, we are being flooded with third world migrants to do our menial jobs for lower wages and votes to keep the leftist politicians in power and our women have been turned against us by mainstream media in an effort to take away our voices.

The American revolution preceded and inspired the French revolution.

You should have helped us. If all western countries rolled out into Iraq and Afghanistan we would have decimated these muslims. We asked you for help in these wars, but you ignored us.

No. It is your fucking weakness.

I sounds like a nightmare leaf but its is true. And the future will be worse

Double dubz of truth, you can't blame the U.S for your no boarders policy.

>Before the war on terror we didnt have terrorism in Europe

French education everybody

This!

No wonder, it was all directed by Freemasons.

>How about war in Iraq/Afganistan? They never touched an American before you decide ''they are the enemy''

Everyone conveniently forgetting Mudslimes flying planes into the world trade centre 15 years ago.

But that doesn't matter, just say it was an inside job or the Joos did it, job done. Mudslimes absolved of responsibility.

Time to close the borders, EU lads, you've no one to blame but yourselves and Merkel.

A bounch of saudis attack america and you ruin afganistan and iraq?
It sounds like insanity
>Amercian memory

To run this massive machine, you need all the resources you can get your hands on.
#ReptilianLivesMatter

>All this fucking ''Happening'' are a result of your endless wars in Middle East.
Oh no no no fucker.
It was your country who start all that shit with Gaddaffi.
USA were like "Meh okay".

I'm just saying if the west teamed up back in 2001 we would not have a muslim problem today.

t. Ahmed But-t'Mad Al-Baghdadi

>Denmark

Fuck you douche bag. Your country's government is up to its eyeballs involved in the north africa/middle east mess.

Could you be any more of a typical European pawn of the global elite? Go ahead. Blame America. Blame your fellow white Christians. Don't blame your government for trading your safety and your future for migrant labor. Don't blame Islam. Don't blame mass immigration. Be a good little leftist cuck and blame America. It's all our fault.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment. I weep for your people. I weep for France. I love your country and it hurts me to see this happen.

Pic related: your past and soon to be your future.

>le democratic French Revolution meme

It was your garden variety Marxist purge

Who the fuck else would indiscriminately behead tens of thousands

It had absolutely nothing to do with US beside sharing the word "revolution"

Afghanistan got what was coming to them.

but Frenchbro is right about Iraq. sorry Europe

>French Revolution
>Marx

God damn Americans

>implying americucks dont literally get gunned down in the street by their government and dont do anything about it

YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO ALGERIA

>police brutality

Not sure how that came up.

france, i know you're upset about that other thread, but this is just embarrassing

express.co.uk/news/world/693423/Normandy-church-attack-knifeman-convicted-terrorist-electronic-tag

>ONE of the two knifeman who murdered a priest during morning mass at a church in Normandy was a convicted terrorist who was known to the French authorities and should have been monitored with an electronic tag.

The problem is your soft government, you need to vote hardline politicians in power. They know who the likely suspects are, you have the full capabilities to deport the trouble makers.

Lol, I've never found a frenchie that didn't think America is the root of all evils. We could just as easily blame all these problems on you, because you helped us during the revolutionary war. We are here only because you wanted us to be. Now suck it up and accept your mistakes.

This

this is horseshit. america has a big enough arsenal to turn the entirety of afghanistan into a giant crater ten times over. what the hell would you need shitty 'allies' like the ineffective german cuck army for?

We lacked manpower. What are you talking about?

>lets muslims and africans in
>gets mad when they kill you

What's a Denmark?

you're a retard, you think a single US poster on this board has anything to do with the current state of events?

people like you are why nobody gets along. just because the governments are assholes doesn't make everyone living that country an asshole.

Be a man and take care of your muslim problem. We are not your god

Tell me, (((who))) wanted these wars?

>They never touched an American before you decide ''they are the enemy''

Oh, look, it's the blame America for every political issue trope! Get some self respect, you dopey French cunt.