Im inlove with an Arabian muslim from Africa. I never thought I would say those words, but I am...

Im inlove with an Arabian muslim from Africa. I never thought I would say those words, but I am. She is literally perfect is every way.

Im white and I know Im suppose to further the my kind, but Im considering taking her in under my wing and starting a family with her here in America. Is this degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy having kids that will never amount to anything because you, their father, were too much of a cuck to get anything but a woman from a third world country.

Enjoy having her leave you as soon as she realizes there are many people with much more money than you.

Yep.

Could be worse though, so Bronze medal.

Yes it's fucking degenerate. Race mixing of ANY kind makes you an enemy of the white race and a prime candidate for the rope, no exceptions. Don't do it, not worth it.

Is that her? The woman in that picture is white enough for me. If she's a shitskin though then yeah, kys

White man/anything: good
White woman/anything except a white man: bad
that simple

Only degenerate if you refuse to convert her or allow any of her family members to come as well.

I'm jealous, I'd love a qt Ethiopian gf

Fuck off shill. Get your sick race mixing fantasies out of here.

All Muslims will die.

Rape her!

>Im white and I know Im suppose to further the my kind

No, man. Racemix. Get your white genes out of our pools. Pool is closed. :^)

No it's not, my girl looks similar though. Maybe slightly darker.

No. But you will never be happy. The seed of islam can never be fully removed.
Any children you hsve will probably hate you and your kind, future #notallmuslins who cant identify with western society.
Just have some sex and let that be it. Dont ruin yourself.

She will convert you to sand people religion

Watch out user

This is precisely how a muslim would think Achmed, you have revealed yourself

Allah loves you.
Convert and enjoy your arabian waifu

It's fine, people are people and deserve to be judged on their individual merits. If she is very conservative you might want to rethink your options, but otherwise you'll be fine.

There isn't such a thing as pure race any longer, all the wars and migration throughout human history made us all mixed to some extent. I'd wager the only remaining pure race are the bushman from the kalahari desert, their genetic lineage dates back to 200.000 years.

I Dont know. She says she is muslim but doesnt follow a lot of the rules. She doesn't cover up in any way. She still shows effecion like hugging etc. and she told her mom she refuses to marry until age 30, which her parents weren't too happy about.

if she looks like your pic then go for it

Be warned, as relationships go on things that started off as a little disagreements and minor differences of opinion will grow and become bigger and bigger

I knew an egyptian who was white arab cutie and crazy about me. I didnt want to leave gf though, still see her at my new college she is salty as fuck with me and gives me the worst looks

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

Parents? Fuck, it's even worse. Any children you have will probably be influenced by them.
Dude, really, it's a bad idea. She might be ok, but in the long run any family you have will be really broken.
Think. If Islam keeps going strong, they might turn extrenist. If people gets redpilled, they will be discriminated.
Keep sex and relationship, but dont think of family, it's a bad plan.

Are you willing to convert to Islam and serve Arab interests for the rest of your life?

>from Africa

What's the difference ?

There's plenty of white Muslims in Bosnia, Russia etc

>I'm in love

Didn't even need to read beyond that.