What makes China think they can succeed in colonizing Africa, after Europe and Britain failed?

What makes China think they can succeed in colonizing Africa, after Europe and Britain failed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaP1aRTSFtc&feature=youtu.be&t=29s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is that chink's face so amazing.

He's like a magical wise elf

Because of bantz like that.

They may just ethnically cleanse the natives and move chinese people there.

Because chinks are ruthless. Yellow guilt doesn't exist.

CUZ CHING CHONG LIKE DING DONG

highest IQ after Bosnia.

We failed partially because of empathy.
Something they lack.

We didn't really fail. The world changed and it was decided what were were doing was oppressive. Chuck in the two world wars where we lost out empire and it wasn't worth fighting to keep. You would probably have warred us had we tried.

This tbqh famalam

They don't have feelings

We failed because we refused to wipe the Africans out

Because unlike white people, the Chinese aren't indoctrinated into being ashamed of their heritage and the actions of their ancestors; they make no concessions for people who can't help themselves.

they will the nigger

During European colonisation there were always liberals, missionaries and other people who championed the rights of natives and got in the way of the hardcore imperialists

Who in China will do this? No one because none of them give a shit about each other let alone a bunch of black people

They have a well-documented example of what NOT to do. If we aren't going to do anything about Africa, we might as well let the chinks have it. If they have an outlet for their ambitions, we may not have to blow each other up.

Chinks don't have soul and empathy, so they can't exploit niggers without feeling any guilt

youtube.com/watch?v=JaP1aRTSFtc&feature=youtu.be&t=29s

>What makes China think they can succeed in colonizing Africa, after Europe and Britain failed?

Because they won't, they'll just bribe the locals to strip mine the place and leave when they're done. They don't give a fuck, they're not hindered by retarded white guilt.

Colonial powers made the mistake of actually trying to develop the place, build up infrastructures and educate the locals. It worked for a while, when whites were in charge but everything went to shit when they became independent.

I've had old geezers in Africas ask me when are the whites coming back. If you think Sup Forums is racist, you should hear what these guys thought of their own countrymen. They were old enough to have seen the difference and came to te conclusion they'd be better off if whites recolonized the place.

This is the correct answer.

They will shamelessly exploit the niggers with payoffs etc.

This desu

Sequel when?

Unlike Europeans, Chinks have no morals holding them back.

Blacks love Anime. Boom.

Bosnia is comparable to Congo in terms of IQ, don't kid yourself.

>after Europe and Britain failed?

Nice meme, but you need to learn some history.

The british colonized and felt a need to civilize and develop the countries they went in to. the Chinese are just there for the economic profit and only develop what they need and will bail with everything at the first sign of trouble.

The chinese have to loyalty to the blacks, are openly racist, and are happy to take advantage of their plight. There is no "white mans burden" tier shit effecting them.

They are happy to deal with the international criticism if they shut down protests or revolts, unlike white colonial powers which caved to cuck "international law" bullshit.

That is the best moment in the video. It's sad that this picture doesn't contain face of this nigga after last image.

Are they tough and ruthless, or rough and toothless?

Let's hope. death to the weak.

They don't give a fuck about human rights and see africans as subhuman, this is a moral blank check and will accelerate colonization.

That being said, Europe still has massive stakes in emerging Africa, and psychologically thanks to NBA and obongo africans love usa.

No white guilt.

"Racist" isn't an insult in China.

Their methods are different. There are a lot of chinese people on african tv now, interracial marriages, etc. They're not trying to educate africans, they're giving them what they want which will ultimately defeat africans.

The chinese are kind of like the jews in this regard. They'll befriend you, smile all the time, give you nice things. Let you dig your own grave.

>Here is [instant gratification tool], you want? Yes, I only want exclusive exploitation rights of diamond mine here for 100 years ok? Deal?

And as the past has shown us, it just werks. Africans will sell their own family for a few cans of beer.

Imperial British, Belgians, French and so on weren't ashamed of heritage either. Chinks just have a clean record in Africa and they are used to interacting with uneducated workforce.

Because they're not held back by white guilt

China will fuck Africa mercilessly and no one will even try to stop them

Money

And they probably will by the way

Then have buyers regret

They will scrape every black person out of the area and fill it with a gigantic number of Chinese people.

Chinese don't give a shit about feelings and won't cave to international pressure.

This. The weakness of whites was their compassion. The chinese have none. We should vacate ours too.

Fuck I'm watching this movie today.

Speechless white here. Didn't even know that was possible. To be anti-racist is to acknowledge the differences between races and place of origin. To notice the country that is drowning in their own stupidity is to take mercy.

Maybe that's just my opinion. If I lived in a part of the world that was up for criticism, I'd immediately show the faults of my nation and beg for forced progress. SJWs think their cause is righteous. Until they realize that their cause, is the cause for many deaths, diseases, and social injustice.

I cannot wait untuil these special snowflakes realize just how bad they are fucking up other people's lives. Only until then will we truly have a rational society.

>2050
>chinese have started an ethic cleansing in africa
>africans plead for help.
>continues to blame white europeans for problems with the chinese.
>"this would have never happen if whites didnt destroy africa before the chinese arrived."
>"whites left africa defenseless against the chinese."
>"africa had no other choice after european colonization"

mfw.