Arguing with libtard about Muslim immigration

>Arguing with libtard about Muslim immigration
>Muslims are homophobic and misogynistic
>Libtard starts sputtering, the gears are turning
>But so is the bible
>Im an Atheist
>Steam explodes out Libtards ears, utterly wasted

So why aren't you an Atheist Sup Forums it's the ultimate trump card release your jesus burden

Because they like not being atheists, what do you care faggot?

All my kek, i never had to deal with a libtard until now

Pretty sure there's a lot of atheists in Sup Forums (myself included), they just never say it out loud

It's a really bizarre doublethink they almost all have and I've NEVER heard anything resembling an explanation.

>b-b-but the bible!!!
The bible is a book, dumbass, Muslims are people

You would rather them be muslim?

>bible says some shit
>christians ignore the violent parts and live and let live
>koran says some shit
>ALLAHU AKBAR DURKA DURKA KEBAB CHILISAUCE JIHAD JIHAD!

see the difference?

I'm an atheist but am proud of my nation's Christian Heritage, and understand that its ideals are actually beneficial to society.

Christianity is objectively the superior Abrahamic religion.

Also, as an eternal Anglo, I fucking hate Catholics.

Yeah, libtards are used to "argue" with super conservative religious nuts, usually. They can't even conceive the possibility of a conservative atheist.

Youre more christian than some christians

brown people good, white people bad

I used the same card, bitch didn't know what hit her.

Are you me?

It feels horrible, atheist see you as a religious weirdo in denial, religious people see you as a heretic.

this

kill yourself

There is not violence in the new testament

I am the same way. I feel a country would go to hell if they have no values. At least God fearing people are mostly non degenerates. If there are no values, you end up at the DNC convention in Filthydelphia.

Like the britbong who replied to you said, it's just another way to attack white westerners, they don't actually care about the religion just that it is associated with FUCKING WHITE MALES

I'm not an atheist because I refuse to delude myself into thinking that all the laws, mechanics, and interactions between matter and energy were created spontaneously created (into exact measurable quantities) in an explosion...

Which was also prompted by nothing.

They usually claim, "there's bad people in all religions". If you show them statistics about how Muslims commit more terrorist attacks than every other religion combined, they just keep repeating "there's bad people in all religions".

And what about the old testament...?

>muslims are people
>oh, but they follow a religion that urges them to kill non muslims

Sure. A people you say. Totally not a religion.

Good misrepresentation.

That's anti-Semitic.

Christianity and Islam have become polarized in the minds of the general public, so being an atheist gives me a lot of leverage when arguing with liberal idiots. Once I establish that I am an objective third party and have no stake in the success of either religion, I drop something along the lines of: "All religions retard intellectual progress, but we have to triage them and tackle whichever is most problematic first. I doubt you are as concerned about Amish terrorists as you are about Islamic terrorists." That line has shut up a lot of people, as it's effectiveness is compounded by my atheism.