What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elizabeth Warren got affirmative action because she's like 1/64 native american.

Trump triggers her hard.

>triggers
Does this word even mean anything or is it just a synonym for "annoy"

The guy needs to fucking grow up. What is his problem? He attacks people on the internet because he's insecure. Half of these shitty bantz he can't even be bothered to check for proper spelling a grammar. It's like having a middle schooler who's been held back several years running for president.

So, she stated she had native blood in her to get elected?

Then no evidence is found of said genealogy?

I can't wait to see President Trump shit posting world leaders.

She has an incredibly insignificant amount of Native American heritage.

that's exactly what it means, but the person who unironically says theyve been tiggered believe it's deeper than that.

the first time she did it was to score a six figure professorship at harvard.

Elizabeth warren likes to spout out that shes native american because her great great grandmother got raped by shitting bull.

She's totally useless btw and hasn't done anything of meaning, leftists like to prop her up because she's a woman who spouts a load of shit.

She's a Muslim

Donald Trump has been in the public eye for more than 30 years and has never labeled a racist until he decided to run a campaign against the Democrats
>heard this on WBEN yesterday

>1,3 tsd
christ

Haha she claims to hate the rich and lives in a 5 million dollar home

Claims to hate the banks but blocked the audit of the fed

Claims to hate racism but lied about being Indian to get into Harvard

Another career politician who lives in a gated community in New England

shes like .000000001% native, just like most americans

Her speech was uninspiring. She was weak and not convincing. Most of her headlines were topics Bernie supports, not Hillary. She also lied over and over about Trump. She's the perfect example of a get in line Democrat with no principals.

Why are you being ableist?

>What is his problem?
what do you mean by this?

>He attacks people on the internet because he's insecure.
everybody who does something I don't like is just insecure and immature too. like you, for example.

>trail of tears

kek

Warren's speech last night was amazing, what the fuck is he talking about.

>mfw she said that trump has never created a single job

Warren just makes me uncomfortable. She's like a typical ranting SJW woman.

What annoys me about Pocahontas is the fact that she's maybe 1/128th native american and gets special treatment. Meanwhile I'm 1/4 potawatomi tribe and I get dick for it. Granted. I don't make it a big deal, but I should be getting something if this bitch is. My maternal grandmother is a full blooded native that was born and raised on the rez, does she have any living relatives even close to 1/4 heritage?

I felt like I was being scolded by a high school English teacher

Those aren't real jobs. Real jobs are where the government barrows money from China to pay guys to dig holes and then fill them back up.

Elizabeth Warren converted to Islam

She does not have any living relatives with close to 1/128th heritage.

He doesn't even use @ to address her Twitter. She constantly looks at his, kek.

This man truly is a master of branding people.
>Short Rand
>Robot Rubio
>Low Energy YEB
>Lyin Ted
>Dopey Prince of Saudi Arabia
>Pocahontas
>Crooked Hillary

He is meme magic personified.

To Poccahontas, a "real job" is a new bureaucrat at the State Department.

>live in Oklahoma
>every third white guy talks about how much of an Indian he is and how he deserves handouts
Really pathetic. I always hated listening to my Grandpa go on and on about Indians and how my family is supposedly .000000003% Cherokee. Just didn't have the paperwork

good.

means we can 'deport' that cunt once trump wins

i like this picture.

The lard beast draws you in, but the man in shorts seals the deal

>implying
Speak for yourself, Running Bull. I'm pureblood Anglo.

>tfw I'm more native than Elizabeth warren (1/32) and never, ever considered calling myself anything but white

>he won't step foot in White House.
>.
>.
>.
>he is one step away from the White House.

TOP KEK

what does it mean

Trump is the definiton of meme. He is literally a living meme.

Hail Donald Trump the lord of Meme, master of debunking and King and Protector of the Glorious Earth.

Actually it's a nasty slang. Probably nasty in a good way. But still... annoying for stupid goyms.

>We've traced the tweets. THEY'RE COMING FROM INSIDE THE WHITE HOUSE!!!

he means rest in pepes

>yfw Trump was Kek all along
>yfw he blesses us with a post when he is elected
>yfw he gets 8 repeating digits

uh huh. and thats why hes winning right?

>mfw: that fuckin' filename

He mean based Warren carpet bombed his orange ass.

You don't have to wait...

Oiiiiiiiii VEY!

There is no evidence that she has a drop of native american blood in her. She claims her mother told her she was part native american (read traces), however the only record of her touting that heritage was in adulthood using it for personal gain. If you have any feeling that she might be telling the truth, and that truth is also indeed accurate, ask yourself why she won't release a DNA test to put it to bed (they are mail in now and only cost $100).

He means:

>the lady who lied about being a minority for personal gain got booed at in her own party's convention. Sad!

kek

This. She's, IIRC, 1/32nd Cherokee, and claims that this makes her part Native American (and qualify for federal Title VII aid) even though it just means she had *one* great great great grandparent who was Native.

... ironically if I called someone who was 1/32nd Black, Black, I'd be branded as a nutty White supremacist.

Some sauce

>cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/

Just try to ignore the liberal slant that allows them to look directly at obvious bullshit and pretend to be objective by selectively not calling it out on its obvious bullshit, while also sneaking in a jab at Trump.

Its an annoyance that 'triggers' the person to sperg out.

Again, there is no evidence to suggest she is any part native american.

And you typed this after ...

>that pic

desire to colonize intensifies

>I'm more native than Elizabeth warren (1/32) and never, ever considered calling myself anything but white
That just means you're in denial.

Iv had that job and you have no right to criticize it.

>Elizabeth Warren got affirmative action because she's like 1/64 native american.

she is 0% native american, she made it up to get a scholarship (not a joke)

Elizabeth Warren and Rachel Dolezal are case examples of how often we entrust the honor system for important things.

Do we test everyone that checks minority boxes in all cases? In any cases?

Also, what does it mean to be a minority anymore? With so many people mixed with everything, where do we draw the line? If you're have white, a quarter black, and a quarter mexican; aren't you the majority? You have 98% of the population's genetics..

>1/32th injun
>white
Nice try, Tonto.

: )

cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/elizabeth-warren-native-american-pocahontas/

>Harvard Law School in the 1990s touted Warren, then a professor in Cambridge, as being "Native American." They singled her out, Warren later acknowledged, because she had listed herself as a minority in an Association of American Law Schools directory. Critics note that she had not done that in her student applications and during her time as a teacher at the University of Texas.

>Warren maintains she never furthered her career by using her heritage to gain advantage

>yfw he literally names and thanks Sup Forums after results are announced

He meant that Sanders supporters were very hostile when she gave her speech and it drained any energy from her performance. She is a self professed progressive, like Franken, that should have been a natural ally to Sanders, like Franken, and she endorsed Hillary, like Franken. Now she and Franken are hated by Sanders supporters and they get boo's in person and negative comments online.

When exactly did reality become a series of memes?

Has it always been like this?

warren's speech was fake AF

she repeated "we're with her" so many times and there was 0 conviction in her voice. Shaky, weak, and you could hear the booing

>Test count
>1 2 3 4 5
>5 4 3 1

what did he mean by this?