>cuckholdery
>vagina vore
>"fuck white people"
>some dudes dick pic

Is this pure kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55b4ulhPI1rvu1fco4_1280.jpg
68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5jfdeADCL1r3rsfmo1_500.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ff/23/ea/ff23ea03744a9a1a5130213670edb6f8.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

american tv in a nutshell

Did you know that the author of the American Gods comic is a literal cuck in an "open marriage'?

It's based on the writings of a Brit

>Did you know that the author of the American Gods comic is a literal cuck in an "open marriage'?
Who cares? Why does that matter to you?

that means he is a weak leftist cuck. Someone to be ridiculed. Looked down upon.

>Did you know that the author of the American Gods comic is a literal cuck in an "open marriage'?
Gaiman's based tho

You're gonna love episode three then lmao

>open marriage

Doesn't work the same if you're a celebrity. If you're a literal who, being in an open marriage is a cuck sentence. If you're famous you'll get pussy left and right.

Neil Gaimen is the best writer to fucking live in our time.
>Looked down upon

Yo, who's Edgy kid is this?

Have you seen his wife?

I would be too, sheesh

You guys dont seem to understand. Their "Open Marriage" pertains to basically just fucking women. His wife loves fucking women. They both fucked Stoya together.

Source: They were both teaching at my college the last couple of years I went there.

w-what is vagina vore? Asking for a friend.

the vagina eat you

I suppose that's kinda the point in a way

>is this pure kino?

No, this is cut kino.

He married that stupid cabaret uggo.

I certainly look down on him.

What?

I want reddit to leave

the woman eats you using her vagina

What?

Its true. Amanda Palmer directed a few plays while they were there and she would constantly hit on the girl students.

And here is the pic of Palmer and Gaiman seducing Stoya: 25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m55b4ulhPI1rvu1fco4_1280.jpg

so imagine the woman uses her vagina and she swallows you whole with it and then proceeds to digest you. That is vaginal vore.

more of gaiman with stoya: 68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5jfdeADCL1r3rsfmo1_500.jpg

and here is stoya dressed as Death from Sandman: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ff/23/ea/ff23ea03744a9a1a5130213670edb6f8.jpg

This is comic book shit?

>some hollyjew fucked a literal whore

mind blowing

He's just a author and professor, not very famous at all.