So, I'm gonna start the show tonight with a joke...

So, I'm gonna start the show tonight with a joke.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Donal Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DRUMPF TOOK TWO SCOOPS SO HE COULD GIVE ONE TO PUTIN

IMPEACH

HOLY FUCK! DON'T YOU AUTISTS REALIZE HE'S PLAYING A LIBERAL CHARACTER?? NOBODY CARES ABOUT TRUMP THAT MUCH!! HE ONLY CARES ABOUT IT TO GET JOKES!! HE DOESN'T THINK ABOUT TRUMP 24/7 AND GET ANGRY

My Ass

DRUMMPPFFFTTTRTBRRAAAAPPPPPPPpfttttt

REDDIT DROMPF

Read it in his voice user, lolol, upvoted!

Look at all these picture less meme posts. Mods really went to town banning Colbert posters. Now we all have to phone post. Lol

why can't youtube let me block channels in the trending list? So sick of scrolling past this fucking image every day. Every day is the same fucking episode.

>here it is

OPS SHITTY CUNTRY

but it's not funny

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue

Methods employed by demagogues include scapegoating, fear-mongering, lying, emotional oratory and personal charisma, accusing opponents of weakness and disloyalty, promising the impossible, violence and physical intimidation, personal insults and ridicule, vulgarity and outrageous behavior, folksy posturing, gross oversimplification, and attacking the news media.

Famous demagogues of the past century include Joseph McCarthy, Jim Jones, and Adolf Hitler.

in your suggestion list you can check the not interested box

>demagogue: someone on the right i don't like who has public support

DAGOBERT MUMPS YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SZECHUAN SAUCE IT'S ALL MINE

does that block it from the trending list? I check trending on my phone

>fear-mongering

most braindead phrase there is

telling people the planet is about to die because global warming is fine but wanting to enforce national borders is bad according to these libtards

When a meme takes off it doesn't matter what the intent behind anyone's words actually means retard.

Baneposting, cuckposting, and now Colbert posting.

If you can't handle the meme's then let me suggest that you return to Reddit

>who has public support
Not for much longer now, pal.

about the same as the election except now he beats hillary in national matchup polls

BONGO BONGA

TWO SCOOP

BONGA BONGO

TWOOO SCOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSS

COOOOOOLLLDDD BLOOODED

check out the meme retardation in this guy

FOOLISH SAMURAI LOST HIS 2ND SCOOP

bemled KLOMF