>can watch gore and rekt videos without a problem
>had a hard time watching this scene

Anybody else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR6trrpsBU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because you spent 13 hours watching her
before the scene

because youre a faggot who cares more about fictional teenage white girls than actual people

>suicide is one of the leading causes of death in males
>of course it's a woman in the show

Fucking why?

Me because I could save Hannah. I could be the person she needed. Just fuck my shit up senpai

Hard time the first watch but the subsequent viewings were pretty easy. The shock factor was not expecting the show to go so far and that fades away after the first view.

Me too, it really cuts deep (pun not intended sorry) becuase you know that are many amazing girls just like her out there that are literally forced to commit the unthinkable because of our horrible misogynist patriarchal society.

Anything to do with slit wrists freaks me out desu. I always start overthinking about how easily I could just cut mine and end my life.

Is it a decent way to go out? Asking for a friend.

It looks like a horrible way desu

This should have been the opening scene.

Women have it hard in today's society AND they're funny, get over it

There are many better ways to go, such as an exit bag. Sliting your wrists makes a huge mess and looks way too painful.

faggot

It's memed by movies because it looks edgy, but it's completely moronic. I suppose carbon monoxide is one of the best i think.

Only guaranteed painless, effective method is through hypoxia via helium or another inert gas.

The only drawbacks are that it's tough to find non-diluted gases these days, it's expensive to buy everything needed, and if you fuck up even lightly, the entire thing goes to waste and you end up with brain damage.

> source - failed exit bag attempt + slight brain damage

So she's supposed to be THICC, right?

By the time this scene comes around you hate her and then you feel sudden sympathy for her and you feel really bad.

At least that's how it was for me.

stop

She is THICC and absolute perfection

That, and I think that seems a bit more real somehow

Helium is better apparently

You'd pussy out before you broke the skin user.

>it's expensive to buy everything needed
Nigger sign up for a pre approved credit card or take out a loan from western sky. What are they going to do? Ghost don't gotta pay no bills.

Is everyone in this show retarded?

The fixed the whole helium tank thing. They add oxygen in the tanks now to prevent suicides. You have to get "pure" helium tanks at like welding shops and they won't sell to just anyone.

twelve gauge method is probably pretty painless too. You're a faggot for trying to kill yourself though.

That would be really messy user.

it's also painless and effective.

What's the worst that could happen?

Well, you can experience the greatest orgasm ever user.
Also, most suicides are botched and you usually will die a more painful death.

>seeing grill
>tells me she tried to commit suicide when she was in HS
>shows me scar on wrist
>tell her i tried once with pills but spit them up
>"I think we should just be friends"

:confused:

it's pretty hard to fuck up with a 12 gauge. your pic is a lot more common with smaller handgun calibers with people that don't know where to shoot themselves to end it all. Heard some nasty stories from paramedics and EMTs about botched handgun suicides. Hard to fuck up that 12 gauge though.

Delete system 32.

she baited you

>revealing deep dark secrets to vaginas

This was pretty brutal senpai.

Remember when that guy went out in the middle of the woods and handcuffed himself to a tree and threw the key away. Then there was marks all over the tree from him trying to escape after he changed his mind. Suicidal people are idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=nR6trrpsBU0

thread theme

She's fat, quit with this thick bullshit and call it what it is.

I think making a show like this is in extremely bad taste, but no I didn't have that much of a problem watching it. Kind of hard to when you've seen really bad shit on the internet. Very graphic and unflinching though.

desu that sounds like a murder not a suicide.

Holy shit what a stupid method. So like he was trying to make some kind of edgy statement or something?

i had the same issue

something about the fake blood gushing that hard

This. You can't trust any female unless they're legally binded.

>imagine being such a fuckup you cant properly pull a bag over your head

test

The only thing worse than being a nigger is being a swedish gook pretending to be a nigger

Use a 30 caliber rifle or a 12 gauge shotgun. Line up the barrel using a mirror.

Oh I definitely had a hard time watching this scene, if you catch my drift ;)

i just read the synopsis. basically bullshit reasons revolving around a retarded group of people she can get away from. Also total vapid stupidity that also led to the only valid reason, her getting the ol' raparoo. what a pathetic premise