So...are there racial slurs in the Star Wars universe?

So...are there racial slurs in the Star Wars universe?

yes nigger

nerf herder

Droids

wookie

Yes, fuzzball, a racial slur to wookies.

I feel as though Bantha is used as a kind of slur.

How come they're allowed to make all these racial insults against Chewbacca?

Shut the fuck up, you scruffy-looking nerf-herder

leia is very rude to chewie

it was a different time

Not only that, they didn't give him a medal

mudblood

Sand people

Shit Han said that to Chewie's FACE. Was he born not giving a fuck or did he take classes?

he gets a pass because hes "down"

like Tarantino when he calls niggers niggers

They're close friend.

Chewie is his fuzzball.

literally the star wars equivalent of "my nigga"
Hey, for all we know, Chewbacca could have called Han some bad shit

Close friends can say out there shit to each other.

They'll get super defensive if anyone else does, though.

Friends who are different races will say all kinds of fucked up racial shit to each other jokingly, but will instantly get the other's back if some outsider tries that shit.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the Jews?

Palpatine called Yoda "my little green friend". Clearly a racial slur. I mean, can you imagine a white guy calling a black guy "my little black friend"? Very problematic.

This was before outrage culture existed. Remember Full Metal Jacket, when the white guy and the black guy are arguing over a hooker and the white guy literally says "all niggers must fucking hang" to him and they all laughed?

That was how it was once. Racist banter was part of how races got along. I worked a project for IBM with a black guy back when I was just out of college, I literally called him Sam Spade because his name was Sam, and he was a Spade. He called me The Cigarette because I was white as a sheet and my hair was bushy.

This was normal a few decades ago. It was only fairly recently that liberals and faggot kids who've never known anything even CLOSE to oppression decided that words were hurtful. Fuck them. It's pure cringe watching the kids of today. I was dragged out of a burning IFV by a black man named fucking Tibanzi, and as he poured water into my mouth, I said "pull by the collar, not the sleeves you stupid coon," and we both laughed. What's your deep interaction with blacks, fucking liberal faggot? Eating with one in a cafeteria? Get the fuck out of here.

also he called him "little", a blantant insult against Yoda's height

Like, there's gotta be a million slurs just for this guy's species.

What's an ape gonna do with a medal? Wear it around its neck as a status symbol or something?

When will they learn?

when the fuck will manlets ever learn?

Chink

his mouth and nose literally looks like a vagina

"We don't serve your kind in this cantina, you power-cable-chewing mynock"

Groid

You seem like a nice person.

>literally no answer
Good Little Leftists can't answer this, so they run scared. I'll keep this bumped so that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can stay scared.

This.

Even the term Tusken Raider is problematic, because it is limited to defining an ENTIRE PEOPLES to 'raiders of one specific fort'